It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone paying attention to Microsoft Xboxone? Big Brother in your living room.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by jimmyx

Hey now, playing games does not mean you have no life lol.

Thats like saying, stop collecting stamps, get a life.

People just want to play the games without all these string attached, like the old days(10 yrs ago
).

I would say, stop collecting stamps get a life though... could you have used something better like...

playing games does not mean you have no life...

That's like saying stop masturbating,

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Stop Masturbating??? WHAT??? With the NSA monitoring my Skype calls, cell phone conversations and peering into my living room through the big bad Xbox One. Hell no, if anything i am going ot start masturbating even more then i have since i was 14.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
sorry to tell you, but ALL THIS INFORMATION is OBSOLETE. the Xbone does NOT REQUIRE CONSTANT internet connection.

IT DOES NOT record ANYTHING.

IT WILL WORK without KINECT CONNECTED..

i am an Xbox Ambassador, and i know more than most because of job title and background..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnikon82

IT WILL WORK without KINECT CONNECTED..

Physically? Last I read the console wouldnt past POST without it connected.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Forbes

Damn, and i wanted to put on a "show" for the NSA when i put the Xbox One in my bedroom

Erik Kain has a good rundown of the news, but the long and short of it is that in this NSA age of domestic spying, most people didn’t feel comfortable with the potentially omniscient Kinect in their rooms, even if the device was collecting no such data. Now, they can leave it in the box if they so choose, and only hook it up if they really want to play one of Microsoft’s motion-controlled games or change video inputs on their TV by waving their hands.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join