It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested For Facebook Post About George Zimmerman Verdict

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

There have always been laws on the books against inciting a riot and making threats, (terroristic threat) nothing "police state" about it.
Cops and DA's just pick and choose when to enforce it and if it comes from a minority group like the black panthers, they usually ignore it

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Where's "da beef"?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I hope as part of his plea bargain they make him go back and finish middle school. It will serve him well for the rest of his life.
edit on 7-24-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

He probably needs to go back to elementary with how bad it is, haha!

I don't understand how he can function in the adult world whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Sharingan

That's our best and brightest there!!! $10 says he voted for Obama...

Why? I want to hear you say it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OchoCinco
ITT: Users insult the intelligence of blacks yet are on this site believing the most ridiculous conspiracy theories on the internet

Makes sense.

They are two vastly differing categories of intelligence though?
They may believe in conspiracies, however at least they can read and deliver thoughtful conversations between each other.
And who's to say the people who suck at spelling don't believe in conspiracies?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Chances are it was probably the part about cops that got him in trouble like others have said. There have been other posts threatening to kill Zimmerman (just as racist and stupid as this post), and I don't believe any of them are getting in trouble over it.
edit on 25-7-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
When a SANE person is openly saying they are going to kill people that is a problem.

He may have already hurt people.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

But they claim this because they want it to be true. They want to be able to say that there is some conspiracy against black people, perpetrated by white people.

Even a quick glance at American history reveals such a "conspiracy". African Americans are the only race that were brought to this country against their own volition and without their consent. Who holds power in this country? Old, wealthy, white males. Who is still oppressed to this day? Lots of people's, but not to the same extent as African Americans.

I am sick of the claims that there is some nationwide conspiracy against black people. The very fact that there are groups that exist SOLELY for black people is RACIST to the utmost degree. Yet do you see other races going around and making a huge ruckus over the issue? NO. Because unlike what many black people claim, not that many white people are actually racist.

Have you not read your own words, let alone the comments section of any article related to this case? The reason that African American groups exist is because of the wrongdoings that have plagued them throughout this country's history. When a group is oppressed, they deserve the right to band together and attempt to right the wrongs against them. My goodness, please don't lose sight that the people who founded this nation banded together as a group to rebel against oppression and tyranny.

But if someone went and started an all-white group of this nature, you can bet that the very same day it would be a national issue.

Yes, because we discuss the Aryan Brotherhood, the KKK, and the Mafia on a daily basis in this country.

This is a horrible tactic that is used, not only by the black community either. And even though some people can see through this wrong, they cannot stand up for the truth and what is right, simply because of the commotion it would cause.

I agree with your statement, but not your premise. There would be a commotion if we all ignored race, religion, and creed and focused on righting the wrongs that exist in our culture, history, and modern day society, and worked to make our world a place that can be beneficial to all.

As it currently stands, "institutionalized racism" still runs rampant and must be addressed.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

LOL I can't even understand what he's trying to say. All I see is a bunch of cuss words put together like a 1 year old puts together a puzzle.
what a loser.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Wow, I am amazed at how many people literally know nothing yet.

He is writing in code if you didn't know. Kudos if you did. Its obvious that he is a crip. Crips can't bring themselves to write CK because where they are from this means Crip Killer. So by typing Blac instead of Black he dodges the feeling he gets when he sees CK. That being said let's follow history, What group of people are the #1 crip killers? The Cops. (Mainly White but that isn't important) The important part is that the constitution says you can say whatever the # you want and yes that includes saying the officers of the law should be murdered and racial slurs. So instead of being happy a racist person is in jail be sad that everyone's rights are going to #.

SMH @ U

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
Well, its about time at least one police dept isnt afraid to take action against these thugs threats against whites.

Check out his post, his grammar

Looks like the pot is calling the kettle black -- so to speak. Check out you're post: your punctuation -- or lack there of.

As for illiterate tweets, this Democratic congressman (whose name escapes me), who thought he was the biological father of some young woman, has written some very incoherent proclamations on Twitter lately.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Speak for yourself, freedom of speech doesn't include the right to invoke genocide.

Glad this jerk got in trouble for what he said. People have gotten in trouble over Facebook for less.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
Well, its about time at least one police dept isnt afraid to take action against these thugs threats against whites.

Check out his post, his grammar

BLAC N****S CNT GET NO TYPE OF JUSTICE FUCCIN WIT DESE CRACCER'S #KILLALL WHITES DATS DA TYPE OF S**T I'M ON F**K DIS BEEF S**T LET'S KILL COPS ND NEIGHBO RHOOD WATCHER #FACTS DAT

What a credit to the human race

Huffpo

Guess ill add a bit more of the story to the post.

Remel Newson, a 20-year-old Queens, N.Y., man, was angry after a jury in Sanford, Fla., on July 13 found Zimmerman not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager. Newson took to Facebook to air his grievances, posting a status update about how blacks cannot get justice, according to WNYC. He used the hashtag "#killall whites" and wrote, "let's kill cops nd neighborhood watcher [sic]."

edit on 24-7-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

Well for a start his comments are blatantly racist, and for seconds , when this guy got arrested for this I bet he tried pulling the "race card" himself, and thirdly, why is it "kill all whites?" He obviously has a problem with zimmerman, and he is not white is he? Last time I checked, hispanic people where no classed as caucasian, they are classed as 'HISPANIC'! Just like those 2 black muslims in england the other week, cutting off that white soldiers head in public, the excuse was that they where getting their own back for our military being in the middle east, there are blacks, whites and asians in the british military , this was just a petty excuse for a racist killing of a white man, it was a ruthless and callous attack , and what makes me laugh is one of them was on the news this week complaining about getting a beating from prison officers! If you live by the sword, you should die by the sword.... that's my motto anyway!!
edit on 26-7-2013 by DARREN1976 because: additions...

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

That's
Ebonics) in action my friend. Dat da way it be. They also have their own math system.......u2u me and I'll clue you in on it. Dont want a T&C violation.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Check out you're post

you mean "your" right?
I type this way because its the internet, not an essay contest. you can understand what i say but his scratch is barely readable.
Dont even try to compare my basic typing to his ebonics bs.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To my fellow ATS members, I am kinda ashamed of what I have read in this thread, maybe it is because I expect more from the minds here where we try to see all sides to form a clearer picture.

Concerning the subjects grammar, you ever think it could be a form of rebelling against the set up society that seems to be stacked against you? I know it is hard to believe that teens like to go against the authoritative grain, who would have thought?

I would say that texting has also contributed equally among the american masses in wrecking grammar.

As to members who point the finger at rap music, shame on you! What about all that anti establishment music from the various rock genres? I guess that's ok though because that's what you grew up listening to.

I am an artist, and rap is my vessel for delivering my stories. With that said, I enjoy all music, and my attendance of Roger Waters dark side of the moon tour back in Key Arena in Seattle was a moving experience with some anti government themes which included a huge pig floating around with F Bush & Blair written on it

Funny though I have yet to read a thread that has pointed fingers at any other type of musics effects on society other than rap....

Come on ATS I know you all are better than this.

edit on 26-7-2013 by IntrinsicMotivation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

Well, if trying on purpose to sound like an uneducated buffoon is some sort of civil disobedience then alright, freedom of speech I suppose. But I have freedom of speech as well, and trying on purpose to sound like an uneducated buffoon is retarded.

How about them apples?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I never said I was defending his choice of words, but to see a bigger picture.

We are all responsible for our society and the direction it is headed. Dare I say this man was a product of his environment, an environment that was established by those who came before him. What kind of environment will we leave the next generation with?

Then again social engineering in America is coming along as planned. People did not wake up one morning and decide to start acting this way, but never mind as it must not be a factor here.

On another side note, I seen the clan marching together through a part of Spring Lake NC on the 4th of July, I am sure it was to promote peace and equality. (Side note, not traditional robes and hood, but biker vest with insignia)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

I don't care about none of that. It's high time we stop excusing petulent behavior. And who cares about the Klan? They should be ignored. Just you mentioning them gives them more notoriety than they deserve. Racists need to be ignored, whether they be black or white. Ignore them into irrelevance.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

While I can agree with your sentiment concerning racism, it is your "I don't care" attitude that is the real problem here.

Things will never change so long as the "I don't care" attitude continues.

That very statement makes you a contributing factor to the problem here, just as the man in trouble "did not care" about the possible consequences for his actions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join