It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested For Facebook Post About George Zimmerman Verdict

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, its about time at least one police dept isnt afraid to take action against these thugs threats against whites.

Check out his post, his grammar

BLAC N****S CNT GET NO TYPE OF JUSTICE FUCCIN WIT DESE CRACCER'S #KILLALL WHITES DATS DA TYPE OF S**T I'M ON F**K DIS BEEF S**T LET'S KILL COPS ND NEIGHBO RHOOD WATCHER #FACTS DAT

What a credit to the human race

Huffpo

Guess ill add a bit more of the story to the post.

Remel Newson, a 20-year-old Queens, N.Y., man, was angry after a jury in Sanford, Fla., on July 13 found Zimmerman not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager. Newson took to Facebook to air his grievances, posting a status update about how blacks cannot get justice, according to WNYC. He used the hashtag "#killall whites" and wrote, "let's kill cops nd neighborhood watcher [sic]."

edit on 24-7-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Pretty damn sure if it had been a white person that had been arrested for making the same kind of derogatory and threatening remarks against Black people...you would be crying freedom of speech.

And by the way I'm white. But it's pretty easy to spot a bigot when I see one.

+46 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is the first arrest that I have heard of in relation to threats against Zimmerman.

But let's be honest here. The threat that prompted the arrest was probably the threat to kill cops.
edit on 24-7-2013 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

I'm amazed they were able to decipher that. Making threats is a crime, even if you only typed it.

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Pretty damn sure if it had been a white person that had been arrested for making the same kind of derogatory and threatening remarks against Black people...you would be crying freedom of speech.

You dont know me at all so you cant say what I would be "crying for." Lol, already with the bigot label.
Get some new material "muse7"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Is the 'DIS BEEF" in his threat supposed to be 'disbelief'?

Wow.
edit on 24-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, first I'd ask which cops got to him first? Uniformed Law Enforcement or the Grammar Cops? He seems a serious offender for both folks in that message. Wow... We really DID all learn out of the SAME English books in this nation, didn't we? No one had a 'short hand slang' version I never heard about in their classes, did they?

Anyway... I'd hope they went out to talk to the guy or inquired more before going straight to an arrest warrant. The comment is tame compared to many I've been seeing ...although if they had a chat with him and he just kept digging his hole with a back hoe, I could see how he'd be leaving with them in silver bracelets.

It is amazing what people will so freely say on the Internet ..but then, I think of the New Panther vids I have in archive of them openly calling for the murder of 'cracker babies', on public streets in broad daylight. Not so much as a peep against them? Funny how selective it does seem to be at times... Oh well.. We don't know all the story, I'm thinking.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

You dont know me at all so you cant say what I would be "crying for." Lol, already with the bigot label.
Get some new material "muse7"

I never said I knew you...I'm just going by what I see when you post. and I'm 99.9% sure you would be crying and complaining if it had been a white person that had been arrested for making the same kind of remarks.

You think police departments are afraid to action against people who threaten white people?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't know anywhere in this country it's legal to use death threats against people and use the banner of freedom of speech, obviously it wasn't because it was against white people (we hear that everyday), only because it was against cops is why he got arrested....

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

:shk: Um .. no. The skin color of the person making the threat is irrelevant. Freedom of speech is a good thing ... but making threats against the lives of others is not. This person should be arrested for the threats. So should the New Black Panthers.

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Wow.

If I may translate for you, (I speak jive).

"F--- dis beef S---, lets kill cops"
means enough talk, it's time for action!
edit on 24-7-2013 by tanda7 because: correction

+2 more 
link   
Judging by his grammar and racism,he'll fit right in while in jail.

I would like to also add this,the grammar and spelling of people these days is an epidemic of stupidity on a huuuuge level.
I am willing to bet that all of his friends are the same way.....ignorant.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm guessing the arrest was made because of the threat to kill police, not whites. Its perfectly legal for blacks to threaten to kill whites as long as they're not cops, you know, because of slavery.

I think the article title is using the term "man" very loosely here.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You're right it is easy to spot a bigot. The guy arrested for posting on Facebook is one. However this isn't a freedom of speech issue, the police will arrest you for making threats against police officers. Cops take these things very seriously. The article probably spun it to make it sound like he was arrested for being a racist ahole, but you just have to be able to read between the lines.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7

Wow.

If I may translate for you, (I speak jive).

"F--- dis beef S---, lets kill cops"
means enough talk, more action!
edit on 24-7-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the translation.
It is really like a foreign language.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Wow.

Maybe he's the beef that Clara Peller's been looking for all that time?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hope as part of his plea bargain they make him go back and finish middle school. It will serve him well for the rest of his life.
edit on 7-24-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

That's our best and brightest there!!! $10 says he voted for Obama...

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But it's pretty easy to spot a bigot when I see one.

It's certainly easy to spot anti-Zimmerman bigots who are drowning in self imposed white guilt and who attempt to transpose that guilt to everyone else who disagree with their myopic view of life. They dismiss reality and live in a dark fantasy world of racial hate. Very odd.

edit on 7/24/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Black people kill each other every day on the south-west sides of Chicago with these same people not carrying.. Heaven forbid another race kills a black person......

Black kills black = Perfectly ok

Hispanic/white kills black = borderline riots

Makes sense....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join