It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the family that Zimmerman saved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Did someone think different from you?

That must be hard.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by riffraff

Did someone think different from you?

That must be hard.

Yes someone thought differently than me...and the jury. And then they came on a forum used to share knowledge and exchange intellectual currency and instead used that forum to spread lies so that ill informed people would think like him.

If you don't want to deny ignorance maybe abovetopsecret.com isn't for you

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by DaTroof
Right, Zim's just cruising around and gets out of his car on a FLORIDA HIGHWAY to help some people. I'm not buying it. Media spin like a mofo.

Really? Media spin? The very SAME media that tried like hell to make GZ look like a racist murderer?

*sigh* It doesn't matter how intellectually you put it, the people that are not happy with the judgement are going to blame anyone, even if it is the same people that made them hate GZ in the first place without doing any research into the case.

I love when people on here love MSM one minute and then demonize them the next as it fits their agenda....fascinating! (yes, I'm guilty too)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

...they crashed less than a mile from his house in Sanford.
Wouldn't it be very possible that he was driving home and saw/passed the wreck?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yes, the same media. Gotta keep people watching, gotta keep people talking. You're new to the concept of media lying?

i'm not sure you understand the concept of spin. it is the principle of taking an event and reporting on it in such a way as to further an agenda.

furthering an agenda usually requires staunch adherence to the original spin, however i think the news is attempting to avoid being sued by zimmerman, because he has a pretty clear defamation case against them.

this is more of a "see? we are reporting fairly!"

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

LOL.. so THIS is a lie, but the portrayal of Martin as an innocent little baby was true.

I know you are trolling, but everyone knows the truth. Zimmerman is a good guy. Good to his neighbors and good to strangers. Martin was a thug not wanted by his school, not even wanted by his own Mom who gave him up once when he was three and then again when she kicked him out to go to Sanford where he died attacking an innocent man.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Right, Zim's just cruising around and gets out of his car on a FLORIDA HIGHWAY to help some people. I'm not buying it. Media spin like a mofo.

Really? Media spin? The very SAME media that tried like hell to make GZ look like a racist murderer?

Yes, the same media. Gotta keep people watching, gotta keep people talking. You're new to the concept of media lying?

I'm not new, but if that is the media's agenda, then wouldn't the media be better off promoting GZ as the face of racial division in America? Do you think that just maybe GZ is a decent guy and that perhaps he saw some people in trouble and did what the vast majority of people would do? I guess your mind is far too limited and jaded by a court case that you probably know very little about to reach the most logical conclusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great on you Mr. Zimmerman.
Too bad these people need to be threatened by the thug lovers.
In your faces thug lovers!
Mildmannored hero by day and super hero by night.
Mr. Zimmerman is a great American.

Haters will hate and racists will bait.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by miconATSrender

Yea its a crying shame that this family now fear for their lives because another person dared to rescue them from a burning vehicle.
They even canceled a scheduled press interview out of fear..

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The media has been trying to crucify this guy for over a year now, and you're suggesting that they are working to build him back up in the public eye?

Why? What would be the media's endgame in this particular fantasy?

As it stands, I'd wager that the talking heads on television would throw full-on 'sexy underwear' parties on the air, if somehow Zimmerman was cuffed and locked away, or even better, sentenced to death.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Check it out its my new quote!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

The media has been trying to crucify this guy for over a year now, and you're suggesting that they are working to build him back up in the public eye?

Why? What would be the media's endgame in this particular fantasy?

As it stands, I'd wager that the talking heads on television would throw full-on 'sexy underwear' parties on the air, if somehow Zimmerman was cuffed and locked away, or even better, sentenced to death.

It's simple, really. As stated by Bob Sholtz above, Zim may have a strong defamation case against particular news corporations. This fake event accomplishes several things.

First, it provides "documented" evidence of Zim's character, as proposed by his attorneys.

Second, this may make the fence-sitters side with Zim, thus calming social tension.

Third, if the woman in the supposed vehicle WAS Juror B37, this allows her to get police protection from supposed "death threats".

Fourth, the police can't protect Zim and any jurors forever. This paints them as victims, perhaps gaining support from neighbors and the surrounding community as watchdogs.

I have more reasons, but those are enough for now.
edit on 24-7-2013 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Seeing that the family cancelled there National T.V, appearences,,im curious how did that picture come about?,,just happened too have it?
Who is DANA GERSTLE,,,and how did she get a picture from,,,

a October 2011 photo snapped at a Disney World Halloween party.?????

"The Gerstle family of Dana (left) and Mark (right) stand with their children in a October 2011 photo snapped at a Disney World Halloween party

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ohhhhh never mind,, must have been FACEBOOK.

edit on 24-7-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I have to admit that your theory is not impossible, but I just don't agree. Sometimes the simplest answer (i.e. Zimmerman simply did a good deed) is often the correct one.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Stopping to help where you can after seeing a road accident isn't a "good deed," it's what the assholes who drove straight past should have done.

Let's not try and pretend Zimmerman only stopped because he isn't an asshole. When this happened before his very eyes, he couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to gain some brownie points and try and convince people he really was a good guy at heart.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
It seems people praise media only when it suits them.

Anything to make Zimmerman more "innocent".. even if its true, he did save them, good for him.

a Killer can sometimes save lives too... clock is right at least 2x a day!

The media were the ones who fabricated lies surrounding the Zimmerman case. All they've done is fabricated and embellish facts in the case, god knows how you think they could be favourable to Zimmerman

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by miconATSrender
Great on you Mr. Zimmerman.
Too bad these people need to be threatened by the thug lovers.
In your faces thug lovers!
Mildmannored hero by day and super hero by night.
Mr. Zimmerman is a great American.

Haters will hate and racists will bait.

I have always tried to think the best of people until things are shown to be different. Then I have to accept the truth, however it stands.
I just read this and thought I should pass it on.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when “someone gets credit for something they did not do”.

Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com, Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher, and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic. You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car. As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed. :

I read this at: ivn.us...

A youtube link was also posted: youtu.be...

I am not able to view it at present, so I can not elaborate on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
the people whom cant seem to let go of the zimmerman case
and continue to spread racism most likely voted for obama

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If George Zimmerman was a racist vigilante hunting "bad guys" then why didnt he take his gun and cruise the bad neighborhoods so he could pop someone that tried to shake him down? GZ was not hunting bad guys per se but rather serving (albeit over zealously and that lead to a tragic death) his neighborhood that had experienced a rash of burlaries by protecting private property - big difference. For those of you who took the race bait and pre-judged GZ ask yourself what would you do if someone whom you were following from a distance waited for you around a corner and jumped out and said, "Do you have a problem with me?" and after you replied "No" he cold cocked you, knocking you to the ground and then pounced on your ("creepy cracker ass") and told you "You're gonna die today!" while he proceeded to pound your face and slam your head into the concrete sidewalk? Be honest. Those who could would then beat the crap out of TM but those who could not and were packing might do what he did.... Remember this was not a true case of "stand your ground" (you cant retreat on your back). It was self defense. If TM had jumped a real undercover cop (instead of a "wannabe") then there would have been no charge. Heck cops get away with killing someone for "brandishing" a cell phone.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join