It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Directly view the evidence of the Manning Trial yourself. Who needs the media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Okay folks. I hope this finds everyone well this morning. I started off on this little hunt as I came across this link on Cryptome:

Bradley Manning FOB Hammer Facilities

and I must say, that link is interesting by itself. It shows the living quarters and secure working area Bradley Manning was assigned to in Iraq. Personally, I've seen more professional set ups out of telemarketing firms ..but I don't know what I was expecting. Just not that mickey mouse set up.

Anyway, after preparing to post that and form a thread around it, I clicked the link at the top of that page to see where the source went...and... J A C K P O T. Oh..nelly.. Jackpot! I didn't know *ALL* this was sitting up there in public form, for anyone to read in full detail, any time they felt like it.

Trial Evidence, Testimony Transcripts and Statements from Manning Trial

I've not gotten into playing around at the Army link too much yet to see just what different search strings from the default Cryptome had bookmarked may produce, but that lists 15 pages of exhibits and stipulated testimony records.

The photos and sketches that start this thread appear on Page 5 of the Army FOIA site.

I hope this comes in handy for anyone who has been following the trial and didn't know this existed for seeing what's happening without Media or other spin interjected. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Too bad we cant delete the media from all news stories.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Great find I had no idea this would all be public information? I'll be screen shotting the lot for future reference. I'll leave you a star and flag and comment more once I've had a good geez.

Edit: PDFs make life easy

edit on 24-7-2013 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

join