It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Middle East will soon explode into even more violence.

page: 1
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
First off, I am not a prognosticator. I am not in touch with interdimensional beings, and I have no crystal ball.

I am sure that most people on this forum have heard of the attack on Abu Ghraib where Hundreds of convicts, including senior members of al Qaeda, broke out of Iraq’s Abu Ghraib jail as comrades launched a military-style assault to free them. Ten policemen and four militants were killed in the ensuing clashes, which continued until Monday morning, when military helicopters arrived, helping to regain control.



“The number of escaped inmates has reached 500, most of them were convicted senior members of al Qaeda and had received death sentences,”


That statement was from Hakim Al-Zamili who is a member of Iraqs senior defense committee.

So basically, 500 hardcore militants that were on death row were freed by their comrades.

And nobody saw it coming.

The NSA is so busy keeping tabs on their own citizens that they failed to see this coming. Is'nt that what these agencies were created for?

Hundreds of senior hardcore Al-Queda militants are now free. Militants who most likely were tortured and abused for years in that place. Militants that most like cost several million dollars and countless American lives to capture. Now these guys are out by the hundreds. And I am sure they have one thing on their mind. To "get back" at their American/Shia oppressors any way they can.

So I am making this prediction based off of some common sense and logic.

In 30-90 days from now, you will see all HELL break loose in Iraq and other middle eastern countries where Americans are stationed. There is going to be major unrest and many attacks/bombings on American/Shia forces in the area.




posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You may be correct or most run away because they figure war ain't no fun? The NSA thing only works with electronic communications. A piece of paper or secret handshake just does not register unless a camera is there and even then there are no guarantees; refer to Chicago bombing...

Hamas - $351 M,

Libya $1.45 B,

Egypt - $397 M,

Mexico - $622 M,

Russia - $380 M,

Haiti - $1.4 B,

Jordan - $463 M,

Kenya - $816 M,

Sudan - $870 M,

Nigeria - $456 M,

Uganda - $451 M,

Congo - $359 M,

Ethiopia - $981 M,

Pakistan - $2 B,

South Africa - $566 M,

Senegal - $698 M,

Mozambique - $404 M,

Zambia - $331 M,

Kazakhstan - $304 M,

Iraq - $1.08 B,

Tanzania - $554 M,

Maybe some of our bought and paid for friends can help in the capture?....Naw too busy spending American tax payer money.....Oh well



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky
 




You may be correct or most run away because they figure war ain't no fun?



I know if it was me that was being tortured, abused, starved and locked away on death row like an animal for years, I would have one thing on my mind.

The hell I would unleash on them if I ever got the chance.

Maybe some will run away and be done with it. But I'm willing to bet that most will take up arms again and its not going to be pretty.



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
First off, I am not a prognosticator. I am not in touch with interdimensional beings, and I have no crystal ball.

I am sure that most people on this forum have heard of the attack on Abu Ghraib where Hundreds of convicts, including senior members of al Qaeda, broke out of Iraq’s Abu Ghraib jail as comrades launched a military-style assault to free them. Ten policemen and four militants were killed in the ensuing clashes, which continued until Monday morning, when military helicopters arrived, helping to regain control.



“The number of escaped inmates has reached 500, most of them were convicted senior members of al Qaeda and had received death sentences,”


That statement was from Hakim Al-Zamili who is a member of Iraqs senior defense committee.

So basically, 500 hardcore militants that were on death row were freed by their comrades.

And nobody saw it coming.

The NSA is so busy keeping tabs on their own citizens that they failed to see this coming. Is'nt that what these agencies were created for?

Hundreds of senior hardcore Al-Queda militants are now free. Militants who most likely were tortured and abused for years in that place. Militants that most like cost several million dollars and countless American lives to capture. Now these guys are out by the hundreds. And I am sure they have one thing on their mind. To "get back" at their American/Shia oppressors any way they can.

So I am making this prediction based off of some common sense and logic.

In 30-90 days from now, you will see all HELL break loose in Iraq and other middle eastern countries where Americans are stationed. There is going to be major unrest and many attacks/bombings on American/Shia forces in the area.



- but only as Distraction CW

..the entire Meast is set up, fabricated, as energy-drawing Fake Theatre.

plain Vampirism.
fabricated to Suck the attention [ energy, belief] from all those who watch what happens there,
and ment as Flytrap

because it was *ment* , that circus, to Obfuscate
to Confuse
and to Stall

and keep [believing] souls occupied with Wars-that-will-never-happen,
because its created to Lure you along, just as long it takes to close osiris ' False Light
which will come over the world in an instant - soon. Very soon.

honey trap
thats what it is
religious fly trap

and it *will* catch and burn ANYONE who gives his or her attention to it.

regards



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12
 





honey trap thats what
it is religious fly trap
and it *will* catch and burn ANYONE who gives his or her attention to it.


So you are saying the fact that I am paying attention to this will make me burn?

I fail to see how exactly.



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by Lone12
 





honey trap thats what
it is religious fly trap
and it *will* catch and burn ANYONE who gives his or her attention to it.


So you are saying the fact that I am paying attention to this will make me burn?

I fail to see how exactly.


*melt*

no honey not burn as in burn
but as how a moth will burn its wings when coming too close to a flame.

You ve seen I pet goat right
with the boogeyman OBL
- "They" have tóld you it was all a Fake

and MENT to Distract you
- as long it d take osiris to surface out of the Underworld, in flames.

"flames" meaning " fire ", as in " a new Dimension onto earth ".

They want to have every living soul Trapped into that new, coming dimension,
- which will be Hell on earth -
thát is their reason for having Fabricated this Meast distraction Theatre
..see ?

so that no soul will escape
but all be Imprisoned in this new coming Dimension.

[ the only chance, humanity has, now - is rapture]

regards



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
- i m sorry if i came down a bit rigid

but it is cause i honestly, and sincerely CARE

...you all are ATS... you re here cause you knów things arent as they are told

- i ve been thrown off and blocked from the one after the other 'christian' forum [ not that i care ]
Not because i m unbehaving
but because i say this entire Meast is satans fake theatre

a step-up to imprison us ALL.

Think big. Please.

regards



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12
 


Sorry, I have to disagree.

Satan is not causing the wars in the middle east. Men are.

Men who have an agenda and will not stop no matter how high the body count.

The worlds problems are a result of the duality of human nature. Not an imaginary red man with a pitchfork who lives in the ground and wants to steal my soul.



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The whole shebang is not what it seems is it?



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by Lone12
 


Sorry, I have to disagree.

Satan is not causing the wars in the middle east. Men are.

Men who have an agenda and will not stop no matter how high the body count.

The worlds problems are a result of the duality of human nature. Not an imaginary red man with a pitchfork who lives in the ground and wants to steal my soul.


yes... i was afraid you d say that.

in fact, you put me in an impossible situation by those quotes.
Because you force me to accept your statements, in understanding,
while the réal world is quite different as you think it is.

I ve no other option, as to remain with what i ve tried to say to you ;
because it is not mý problem "you believe that or not ". That is entirely your choice.

i ve said it to you without judgment, without manipulation - just as Fact.

see,
things that are happening in this world...only make sense...when you connect the metaphysical behind them.

If you refúse to believe the latter
then you only end up hurting yourself.

Because the metaphysical isnt interested in "your own small world", or "your personal opinions".

does that make sense ..?



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12
 






Because the metaphysical isnt interested in "your own small world", or "your personal opinions".


And I am not interested in yours.

Please stay on topic, if you have something to contribute about the OP then do so, otherwise, stop posting nonsense about Satan in my thread.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The breakout may well be more about Syria and fighting ASS AD. Maybe AL Q is after setting up its own state by removing ASS AD! Then they would end up with an armed state army!!

AL SYRIA QUADA



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by Lone12
 






Because the metaphysical isnt interested in "your own small world", or "your personal opinions".


And I am not interested in yours.

Please stay on topic, if you have something to contribute about the OP then do so, otherwise, stop posting nonsense about Satan in my thread.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)


yes love.
Im sorry.

Please you figure it all out then.

regards.



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite
 


The thing is, the U.S. is actually arming and openly supporting Al-Queda in Syria to overthrow Assad.

There are numerous threads about it on ATS.

I have a feeling though that this is going to lead to more violence and more people killing and getting killed.



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


The people who broke out of prison will go to Syria to fight there. The Brotherhood there is needed to win Syria if they will set up a caliphate. Syria is key to this. America is helping to set up this caliphate in the middle east. that is quite obvious, and not getting enough support from the american public to send in troops- free prisoners will be quite helpful. Some will continue to fight in Iraq, but some will work more on setting up a new caliphate.

Its bad. Very Bad.

syriathetruth.wordpress.com...



Levin and King want America to “help the Syrian people end the senseless slaughter they are suffering” by inflicting more of it.

They, likeminded congressional members, Obama, and complicit administration officials reflect diabolical forces of evil. They’re unmatched in human history.

They’re waging war on humanity. Perhaps they believe the best way to save it is destroy it.

They support permanent war. They want unchallenged US global dominance. They’ll stop at nothing to achieve it.

Imagine the worst a.. They endorse what’s likely coming. Survival’s up for grabs.

edit on 24-7-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB
 


Hmm.

Somehow I doubt this was staged by the US as you seem to be implying. If that was the case, why not just quietly close down the prison and ship all the prisoners to a new one in Syria?



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


I dont know whether or not it was purposeful but it do know it would be beneficial to TPTB



posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior
 


The reason they were locked up in the first place was because of the "Big Game" Left to there own devices, they would not terrorise anyone. There would be no 9/11...The unfortunate thing for them was the fact that our oil was under there sand. But what was totally unforeseen, and only recently known is that half the worlds known oil supplies seemed to have moved to Coober Peady in Australia, Which will change the whole Geopolitical oil nonsense. Which means in a few years no one will give a crap about the middle east, they will get back on there camels which they always knew at sometime they would have to, then they will go back to intertribal warfare, where the main fun is and where the bigest man has the biggest Harem.



posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
reply to post by OpinionatedB
 


Hmm.

Somehow I doubt this was staged by the US as you seem to be implying. If that was the case, why not just quietly close down the prison and ship all the prisoners to a new one in Syria?


Not staged by the US, but beneficial to US government goals all the same.

One of the stated goals of the Muslim Brotherhood is the establishment of a new caliphate, the capitol to be in Baghdad. For some reason I've not yet been able to suss out, the US seems intent on assisting in the creation of that caliphate. Maybe they need a new boogey man after the collapse of the Soviet Union, something more substantial than a mere nebulous terrorist threat. It's hard to focus on what amounts to a fog, and focus is what they need. A focal point to concentrate the attention of the population on. We're already worn out with the "war on terror", which just isn't concrete enough.

If you follow the activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in recent years, they seem to be planting seeds of a sort, taking over countries that are not adjoining. What I believe is going on is that they are taking over areas from which to spread their political ideology. If you plant several seeds some small distance apart, it all looks harmless to begin with.When those centers take root, and start to spread out from the center, however, they eventually merge with one another as the growing edges encounter each other, creating a solidified coverage.

The initial goal for the caliphate seems to be an arc stretching from Gibraltar to Indonesia, and this arc is precisely where we see the overwhelming majority of strife at the moment. Unfortunately for the Sunni (specifically wahabbist - i.e. Muslim Brotherhood) Islamic Empire builders, Shi'a Iran sits right in the middle of that arc. Lo and behold, we see frequent anti-Iranian rhetoric emanating from, of all places, Washington DC.The HAVE to drop Iran into the grease in order to achieve an unbroken Caliphate arc.

I can understand the Muslim Brotherhood as primary actors, but the US support for our avowed enemies is a little tougher to figure out. On the face it makes no sense at all, so we have to search deeper for the reasons. As stupid as the DC crowd is, even they can't be stupid enough to think the Muslim Brotherhood is going to play nice with them after they achieve a new caliphate, so it must be something else. the only thing I've been able to figure out is the need for a new boogey man to use as a catalyst to polarize the general populations.

It cannot be denied that the Muslim Brotherhood are wahabbist Sunnis. It also cannot be denied that AQ is a wahabbi organization, nor that the "war on terror" has been focused on wahabbis, because of that. The Muslim Brothrhood is a political wing of wahabbism, and AQ is a militant wing - providing the foot soldiers, for the time being - until the MB has consolidated enough power to control national armies. For the US to suddenly switch gears and support the same people they are claiming to be fighting in the various "Arab Springs" is troubling. We supported them in Egypt, in Libya, Algerian and Tunisia, and now there is agitation for support in Syria.

So then, while the Abu Ghraib assault was likely not precipitated by the US, it's hard to deny that they could have stopped it cold had they wanted to. They evidently did not want to, amounting to a tacit support of the operation.

For what purpose? See above. AQ and the MB in Syria are hurting for support and foot soldiers. The US doesn't want to stand in the way of that, since it's something they support.

And then we get what we got.




edit on 2013/7/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu
 


Thank you for that well written post.

And I have to agree with you, it seems the "War on Terror" has been pushed on people enough and there is a need for a new boogeyman.

What if the U.S. is so busy trying to create a boogeyman that they are ignoring real ones that aren't being manufactured by TPTB.

That's the real question I think.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join