It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - What if a black man was found innocent.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Answer: Impossible because white america refuses to think a black man can be innocent. America is too steeped in stupid and ignorance to change. ever.

I have lost hope for Amerika. It is not the home of the brave, but home to the crooked, greedy, calloused.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Do you understand why black communities are protesting the verdict? Do you really think it is only people like Sharpton just trying to raise money and gain more followers and not the black community as a whole?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
In my reflection of the Trayvon/Zimmerman Trial there is all this hubub concerning the blacks being upset about justice not being served. Justice is something that black people speak of a lot where concerns there own cases.

So, I am wondering what would happen if we put the shoe on the other foot. What if it was a black man instead of a half mexican who was found innocent of murder/manslaughter before a jury of his peers?

What if it was a black man found innocent and half the country was screaming that we needed to bring new federal charges or some other type of charges to convict him? What if everyone was protesting in the streets that Justice was not served because he, a black man, was found not guilty? What if there was a bounty on the head of a black man because he was found not guilty?

Deja Vu right? Isnt that what Americans spent the last 50 years fighting? That level of racism... when the decision of a jury isn't good enough.

Yet, somehow because its not protesting against a black man its ok?

1) Its a psyop its not supposed to make sense. Its purpose is to make white people and black people mad at each other and take to focus off the nsa spying,cia arming terrorists and benghazi.

2)Prison is a business nowadays so what does justice matter?

3)Soviet Premier Obama did an excellent job with this psyop he also tied it into his gun ban agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

good point!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

It's "open season" apparently on white people. The "race baiters" are keeping this media attention and commotion going, and they are going to milk it for all it's worth.I believe the reasons that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are not are not speaking out on the serious black on black crime is because it will detract from their agenda, their end-game, which is to totally destroy and/or suppress white people.Next, we'll probably be hearing about some type of holiday for Trayvon Martin because he is now the "poster boy" for blacks. Personally, i believe in treating other people the way i want to be treated, but unloading the heavy 'media artillery' on 'the white race' or on a person that is 'part white' is morally and spiritually wrong, and i know and believe that it's a violation of one's civil and constitutional rights.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

if it were the same scenario and the black person was found not guilty there would be celebrations by the black community.

there were similar things with the OJ trial, when he got off. they weren't celebrating that justice was served, but rather that he got away with it. they could care less if he were guilty, it was seen as a victory.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

In my reflection of the Trayvon/Zimmerman Trial there is all this hubub concerning the blacks being upset about justice not being served. Justice is something that black people speak of a lot where concerns there own cases.

So, I am wondering what would happen if we put the shoe on the other foot. What if it was a black man instead of a half mexican who was found innocent of murder/manslaughter before a jury of his peers?

What if it was a black man found innocent and half the country was screaming that we needed to bring new federal charges or some other type of charges to convict him? What if everyone was protesting in the streets that Justice was not served because he, a black man, was found not guilty? What if there was a bounty on the head of a black man because he was found not guilty?

Deja Vu right? Isnt that what Americans spent the last 50 years fighting? That level of racism... when the decision of a jury isn't good enough.

1) Its a psyop its not supposed to make sense. Its purpose is to make white people and black people mad at each other and take to focus off the nsa spying,cia arming terrorists and benghazi.

3)Soviet Premier Obama did an excellent job with this psyop he also tied it into his gun ban agenda.

We have been beating this dead horse over and over again, to the fellow members yet we continue to hear the echoes of Trayvon/Zimmerman...

As far as I can tell by the way, Trayvon after reading the so called tweats, he authored was a punk, and was definatly a prejudice one as well and had absolutely no respect for women, and himself... Zimmerman, may have meant well but he was an idiot white Hispanic or black he should have waited for the cops, Oh and The majority of black America, is racist as hell towards white people, this is what I have learned, the blacks managed to hate white people even thou Zimmerman was not even white or your stereo typical white person, I have never seen so much prejudice, in my life, Talk about living in the past anyhow I see how the majority of black people see me as. Oh and I will remember it as well..

I am just a white boy, who they can blame for all the reasons they dress up as thugs break the law and go to prison after a unfair trial.. Because I am white...

To be honest in 2013, race should not be a big deal, the color of your skin is not the story... It is the idiotic bullcrap people would rather eat that is.. This turned into a political story with one hell of a agenda, yet that story, the truth is to damn hard for people to see or even understand, and its in a sense pretty funny amusing and sad as hell, it worked so damn well.

I am pretty disappointed in the blacks I saw on TV, from the President, since he calls himself black, to the celebrates, that are so naive and so quick to be prejudice and well the truth revealed itself over the past few weeks racist as well.

I mean where are all the other outrages and protests over all the gang violence in south central L.A? Or Chi-town? The black on black violence? Where are the protests? Where is the President making his suprise press conference condoning the murder of Dion, down in watts?

your not going to see it.. Wanna know why? Prejudice..

their has to be an excuse or someone to blame due to the loss of life, even if it was proven self-defense.. Right or wrong it was the damn law, and from what I could decipher, and I am not quick to judge it was right..
How the blacks handled it all that I saw on TV, heard on ATS, twitter etc. they handled it wrong and made it a black vs white deal..

very naive race, also easy for the government to control as well..
Since I have to look at them as a race since they insist I do so...

Yep I was disappointed, I have once again had to lower my standards, now that I quit drinking I have to deal with it as well..

I hope the black community the ones I saw on tv, grew up from this temper tantrum and maybe want to start acting like adults again...

It should make no difference who is innocent..

I do hope humanity can grow up pretty quick I would love to explore space some day...

good night.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Our sentiments are muddled. What do you say about a society where children like Zimmerman are taught, when you are afraid... shoot? And children like Martin are taught, when you are afraid... run?

Edit To Add: One solution would be to arm black youths so they can protect themselves from Zimmermans.

This is one big distraction from whats really going on. Like the Royal Baby, Immigration "reform", whatever. I noted that after the trial there still wasn't enough racism breaking out , so the Media played up all the protests (for once).

Fanning the flames. I think they expected a post Rodney King style riot to erupt so they could film it. Pricks.

edit on 24-7-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Question - What if a black man was found innocent

one was, OJ

And some of the same people that are protesting now were celebrating then.

Eta

I didn't read the whole thread before responding, you guys are already talkin about oj carry on lol..

edit on 24-7-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Exactly, just a distraction from the game being played by our "big brother".

All the past year has been is anti-gun false flags, along with false-flag ops to get us pointing at one another "COMMUNIST COMMUNIST" except now its "TERRORIST TERRORIST" this makes it easier to grab whoever stand in your way.

You add the nsa #, data collections from google, and they can make anyone look like anyone. Personally I doubt such a machine exists that would be powerful enough to be able to suck in everything that is always happening on the web; millions of people clicking go send REPLY...... Even if they go to providers.... its still to much.

Its likely just a scare tactic to get people awway from their computers, when that is what will revolutionize this world; the communication of those seeking peace.

I would rather die a man than cower as a boy. So i'll continue to post the good post.

You guys need to let go. LET GO, of this travyon martin #. It is just a distraction, has nothing to do with you.

We can all agree that people have the right to walk around at night, without being repeatedly followed, and then lied to when you ask why they are following you. Likely the kid thought Zimmerman was gonna hurt him, upon seeing the gun he likely thought he had to fight for his life, which in turn made Zimmerman fight for his. If its ok for Zimmerman to fight for his life, then I believe so to, should the kid. If anyone is following me, and i get into a scuffle and see they have a gun, you better #ing believe i will at LEAST knock them out.

Thats as simple as it is. Instead people twist this into a thing about race, these people twisting this angle, are the news networks, which are likely to be sued by Zimmerman (given he doesn't want to just get away from all this #).

There used to be a ban on propaganda being used on Americans, of course was the article I read about it being repealed wide-spread? Of course not, because if it was, more of us would be nodding in unison about how we should no longer trust our news networks to give us anything legit. Instead they protect their credibility by not publishing wizbangblog.com... anything regarding this. Someone i heard on the radio saying that they couldn't use it..... unless the same was broadcasted outside of the country.... which really doesn't make it sound any safer to me.

So if you wanna keep distracted with trivial #, be my guest, personally Im gonna stay focused on the big picture, WW3; the death of millions. I'll continue to try to persuade my fellow man from such news that will only stir up anger amongst us, when we should be be focusing on the people feeding us such #.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If it was a fair trial and the evidence showed he was innocent than let him go free. Simple as that.
2nd

Gs

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join