It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - What if a black man was found innocent.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I think they went after "blacky" for centuries lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I think they went after "blacky" for centuries lol.

And according to many people, "whitey" is still going after them.

Lets get something straight here.

This is not a country dominated by white males anymore. The Zimmerman trial is proof of that. The fact that we have a black president is proof of that. America is now a multiracial nation. We saw a female judge, a female jury, and a hispanic getting in a violent altercation with a black man. We have different racial pedigrees and genders all acting together.

If Chris Matthews wishes to apologize collectively for whites, then he should have long ago moved to an integrated neighborhood, put his children in integrated schools, and walked to work through a black neighborhood to get to know local residents. Anything else, and his apology remains what it is: a cheap try at proving to everyone how he is not "racist".

Race is irrelevant in this entire Zimmermn/Martin issue, as much as people want it to be.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

his is not a country dominated by white males anymore.

Really now?

The Zimmerman trial is proof of that.

How, he was sentenced to death or something?

America is now a multiracial nation.

On the outside, deep hatred inside(from all people).

We saw a female judge, a female jury, and a hispanic getting in a violent altercation with a black man. We have different racial pedigrees and genders all acting together.

I don't know what this means?

If Chris Matthews wishes to apologize collectively for whites, then he should have long ago moved to an integrated neighborhood, put his children in integrated schools, and walked to work through a black neighborhood to get to know local residents. Anything else, and his apology remains what it is: a cheap try at proving to everyone how he is not "racist".

What i find funny about this is... when a black pastor or some important black person says something criticizing black people, then you have white people approving his message, but when reverse happens, it gets criticized and the person ostracized.

edit on 7/24/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I don't know how to explain to you anymore than what I have already written above.

If you don't understand it then I suggest you get somebody who is better at reading/writing to explain it to you.

Try again when you have something coherent to say, and I would appreciate when you respond to my post to you on page 3.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hmm it seems i did answer your question.

But if you meant this..

Then why do people who are the same color kill each other daily?

For the same reason, Money, Drugs, Gangs etc.. except racial profiling. How does same skin profile another? that's just profiling himself.

Edit oh might wanna ease on the ad homiem, signs of a weakling.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I am asking you to explain yourself to me but you can't seem to. So a third time, I'll ask, where did I tell my neighbors to look for black people? And how is saying that I would have done the same thing as Zimmerman "racist".

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We saw a female judge, a female jury, and a Hispanic getting in a violent altercation with a black man. We have different racial pedigrees and genders all acting together.

I don't know what this means?

What does gender of the judge has to do with anything?

A female jury predominantly of one colour, OK

A Hispanic, for some reason have enormous amount of support from the white community. OK.. might be for whole lot of reasons why they support him....maybe because the other person is black? idk.

There are racist in every shape and colour.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hmm, i never said you were telling your neighbors to look for black people. where did i say that?

Zimmerman on the other hand is "tired of these "up to no good" "hoodie wearing people" getting away".

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What does gender of the judge has to do with anything?

My point is this was not a trial where there were nothing but white males involved as authority figures. This is not a nation where every public office is dominated by white males like it was in the Jim Crow days.

A Hispanic, for some reason have enormous amount of support from the white community. OK.. might be for whole lot of reasons why they support him....maybe because the other person is black? idk.

Or maybe because the guy really is innocent of murder.

There are racist in every shape and colour.

Yep, preaching to the choir on that one.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I am so sorry, I meant that question for nightstalker78 and got you two confused.

Zimmerman on the other hand is "tired of these "up to no good" "hoodie wearing people" getting away".

Zimmerman testified that TM put his hood up and covered his face when he was confronted by him.

Wonder why he would do that if he had honorable intentions?

What i find funny about this is... when a black pastor or some important black person says something criticizing black people, then you have white people approving his message, but when reverse happens, it gets criticized and the person ostracized.

I love it when they do, I commend it when I see black people speaking out against the dysfunctional state of this whole affair. It gives me hope that one day the black community will get its act together and stop blaming white people for their societal problems.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I know it's been a few years.

But what about OJ Simpson?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Another criminal that got away, along with Casey.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

I know it's been a few years.

But what about OJ Simpson?

I remember when they were reading the verdict to OJ. I was in high school at the time. The school was scared of riots becasue half the school was black. So we weren't allowed to know what the verdict was until we got home. My chemistry teacher did'nt care and turned on a little radio she had to the news station. We listened as they read the not guilty verdict and people could not believe it.

Later on in the locker room the black kids were cuttin up bad. They were laughing so hard and saying things like" Man, I killed that stupid ho, OJ gave me gas money!!!!! HAHAHAH" They knew he did it, everyone did, to this day you might find 1 person out of a hundred who thinks OJ is innocent.

It was the biggest joke ever to them. And the football team was way more black than white so it went on in the locker room for at least a week every day after school. The story had been being reported on for a few years and thats all they talked about in those days.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Justice is something that black people speak of a lot where concerns there own cases.

[color=0571FF]J[color=000000]U[color=FFDD00]S[color=FFFFFF]T[color=FF0F27]I[color=1CFF4 2]C[color=FFB85C]E has no singularly distinctive color.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
This happened in 1994. OJ Simpson and people celebrated a man who was clearly guilty of murder but just found loop holes in the system.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-7-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

This may have been post already but here is a vary similar story...
Roderick Scott: The 'Black George Zimmerman' Acquitted of Murder in 2009

also...
ATS

edit on 24-7-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

The protests that have gone on since the verdict have NOTHING to do with morality, and everything to do with race.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just got home from work. I will read the thread some and make a comment or two as I read. I am eating dinner too so this may take a few!

Happy Wednesday to ALL

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
How about we all just accept the verdict and move on.

We have all clarified the MSN has had an agenda here, so why are we feeding it?

Lets get back to more pressing issue's such at Gitmo et al.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join