When Syria & Assad Fall Israel will too.

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
How odd that Israel have been preventing Russia & Iran and others from giving Assad support to repel Al-Qaeda- groups from taking over Syria the last 2 years, the West including the Muslim Presidents in USA have stopped Assad from carrying on as leader, the onlt thing on Americas leaders minds is to get shut of Assad, yet when, o yes when Al-Qaeda-take over Israel a country attacking Assads friends will fall on the same day as Assad, Israel will be no more.
American President wont help support Israel simply because Obama only supports his brothers Al-Qaeda-they are not going to be stopped by the USA from getting shut of the Jewish state, or Jordon, or the whole of the Middle East, Europe will lose it's passage in the Gulf, and that will put food and oil costs and other things up in price.
What a mad world we live in, Israel killing it's own country off, you have to laugh how the world gone the last 2 years.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Assad didn't need any help dealing with the rebels, he needed security against a risk of escalation. Isn't that the whole point of Hezbollah being their? because too many rebel factions and likely foreign special forces are on the ground amongst other things?

Assad could have crushed a civil war.

Also Al-Qaeda are not necessarily in Syria, they probably are but they are not the only group or terrorist group for that matter. Their is hundreds of different factions, divisions and alliances. Not one big unified military organization that Assad must fight.

Also when Syria falls so will Israel?
Why is that because Obama is a Muslim and he will allow "Al-Qaeda" to destroy Israel?

How does that equate Israel destroying itself or am I missing something here?

Do you have any idea how well armed Israel's military is or how well trained they are?
Heck do you even know how many Israelis have done active service and can be called up at any time, although Israel gets a lot of hand-outs from the international community it could handle itself if that hand stopped feeding.
It has one of the best military's in the world... even without all the fancy tech, a bunch of terrorists couldn't take down that nation.

That is not me defending Israel either, it's me recognizing them as a powerful and determined militaristic force. Who is this equally as strong force who are capable of taking them down?
edit on 24-7-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
How odd that Israel have been preventing Russia & Iran and others from giving Assad support to repel Al-Qaeda- groups from taking over Syria the last 2 years,

Hi Alternative4u, I see you've been burning the midnight oil. Today's posting has an interesting hypothetical caveat. Can I ask a question though? Where do those Billions of Russian military aid figure into all of this?

the West including the Muslim Presidents in USA have stopped Assad from carrying on as leader, the onlt thing on Americas leaders minds is to get shut of Assad,

Did we ever get a ruling on the Muslim thing?
I've been out of the loop.

yet when, o yes when Al-Qaeda-take over Israel a country attacking Assads friends will fall on the same day as Assad, Israel will be no more.

Scary prediction. Trying something new?

American President wont help support Israel simply because Obama only supports his brothers Al-Qaeda-they are not going to be stopped by the USA from getting shut of the Jewish state, or Jordon, or the whole of the Middle East, Europe will lose it's passage in the Gulf, and that will put food and oil costs and other things up in price.

What about all those Muslims in the Gulf that rely on Billions of dollars worth of commerce for their livelihood? Will they just sit idly by and let a small minority starve them too?

What a mad world we live in, Israel killing it's own country off, you have to laugh how the world gone the last 2 years.

Yeah, I think somebody's cheese may have vacated it's cracker in a big way.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Obama the muslim? ha ha ha
His mother worked in a bank and was jewish. He wont attack or help his mothers /his own people? What a joke. Hes a muslim no hes a jew. No hes a white man and also a black man. A man of many coats, but he is just another lying two faced muppet politician. .

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hello there, yes I do understand your message in what you are saying, I just feel the Middle East is getting very messy, so messy in fact that when the S _ _ T hits the fan most countries in the area will not know who they are fighting, okay yes I may be wrong in what I've just said, but I think things will get messy soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Ohhh look yet another thread from the same member full of ignorance in regards to American Foreign policy and a total disregard for facts.

the Muslim Presidents in USA

The Muslim President’s (plural) so I am guessing you're going to tell me Obama is one of them but who are the others. What does it really matter if your President is Muslim a Dudist or even a Jedi ?

Regardless to my knowledge America has never had a Muslim president (or a Jedi) that’s just more of the same ignorance I have come to expect from your threads, OP.

the West including the Muslim Presidents in USA have stopped Assad from carrying on as leader

Last time I checked Assad was still very much the head of the state of Syria, that is to say the "leader" although it is ture that several international players revuse to recognise his position, but that does not change the fact that he is still the President of Syria. At this time today, Assad is carrying on as leader of Syria, I just dont know why you have posted this.

American President wont help support Israel

You don’t really keep up very much with international affairs do you?

Israel is one of America’s biggest allies.

Just more ignorance…

What a mad world we live in

Based on your threads, I think it is fair to say our world is not quite a mad as you think it is, although then again you might be living in a diferant world, it would explain quite alot.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What does it really matter if your President is Muslim a Dudist or even a Jedi ?

Oh man, a Jedi president would be EPIC!

Foreign policy compossed of Jedi mind tricks exclusivesly.

"on to me, they are" - next Jedi president...

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... here is a list of religious affiliations

Unitarian was number two i was surprised actually three of them wow(that is my parents religion, figure this might be of use to the op as Obama is not a practicing Muslim

Barack Obama – unaffiliated Christian[94] Obama's resignation from Trinity United Church of Christ in the course of the Jeremiah Wright controversy ended more than 20 years[95] of affiliation with the United Church of Christ.[96] As President he has attended several different Christian churches.[97] For the most part, he has attended Methodist churches.

top topics

join