It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings & Salutations...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone.... Long time lurker/first time posting. So here I am in the intro thread paying my dues but I would very much like to say im proud to be apart of the ATS community. The gathering of so much intellect is quite nourishing and for that I greatly thank you all. Hopefully my 2 cents will be a welcomed ingredient to such an already flavorful stew. I pretty much follow all things ATS but I feel im most versed in psychology & philosophy. I look forward to sharing what my wife likes to term "Uriahisms" and other unbiased threads and info.

Just a little about myself in the form of keywords:
Right-Brained
HSP/Empath
INFJ [Male]
Aquarius
Red Hair Blue Eyed Mutant...lol
35 yr old married father of 3

If any one of my traits resonates with anyone please feel free and comment. Perhaps we could plunder these rabbit holes together. PLH

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow! you sound far too sensible to be in this place

You do know this is ATS?

Welcome to the asylum. It's ATS tradition that you feed us all chocolate cookies on your first visit.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
DP

Must get a new mouse.
edit on 23-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Welcome UA...

Welcome to the asylum. It's ATS tradition that you feed us all chocolate cookies on your first visit.

WTF..? Dismiss this watered down comment...as it's Beer that you need to feed us all. Some members here puke Unicorns and Marshmallows - avoid these individuals and you shall do fine.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Did I hear that Somebody's looking for a new mouse here.

Welcome to the site, hope to see you around

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Did I hear that Somebody's looking for a new mouse here.

Welcome to the site, hope to see you around

Darn thing keeps double clicking all the time, things opening up all over the place. It's probably clicked on something and enlisted me into the Korean Girl Guides knowing my luck.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Wow! you sound far too sensible to be in this place

You do know this is ATS?

lol... you have no idea but thank you ever so kindly for the sensible comment. im really rather versed in ATS's modus operandi, for when I say long time lurker, I mean since 2005. Why so long for me to contribute you may ask... really don't have a good answer to be honest with you other than the fact im just keen on observation and I really need an outlet to vent. My apologies for the lack of chocolate cookies, I hope peanut butter will suffice.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UriahsAsylum

Welcome to ATS!! So glad that you have come out of the shadows to join in the conversations. However with red hair and blue eyes you will probably need to stay in the shade if not the shadow so here is your first hat.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by VoidHawk

Welcome UA...

WTF..? Dismiss this watered down comment...as it's Beer that you need to feed us all. Some members here puke Unicorns and Marshmallows - avoid these individuals and you shall do fine.

Bar keep, a round to the fine gentleman over there administering the heimlich maneuver to the patron choking on unicorns and marshmallows.....Salud!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martin75
reply to post by UriahsAsylum

Welcome to ATS!! So glad that you have come out of the shadows to join in the conversations. However with red hair and blue eyes you will probably need to stay in the shade if not the shadow so here is your first hat.

Ah felines my third favorite animal, trumped only by the tortoise and the owl... Thank you ever so much and very good advice by the way, never had a great relationship with the summer sun lol. And the hat, wow! I shall wear it with pride.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
HOLA! Please watch your step so you don't fall to deep into the rabbit hole.........

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

I shall do my best, thank you. But I do not posses the greatest of equilibriums, deep is what I do.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
HI! Welcome!

top topics

join