It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

lichen and fungus on Mars ?

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
its nothing, just dust/smears on the camera lens


No, the 'net effect' that qmantoo is talking about is geological. If you zoom into the image the construction of the spherules can be seen clearly as well as the other surface detail. The 'netting' effect is similar to a rough type of rock surface. It is not dust on the camera lens.




posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
its nothing, just dust/smears on the camera lens


No, the 'net effect' that qmantoo is talking about is geological. If you zoom into the image the construction of the spherules can be seen clearly as well as the other surface detail. The 'netting' effect is similar to a rough type of rock surface. It is not dust on the camera lens.


Sorry arianna but your wrong the MI camera works with available light ie the Sun you see a great variation in light levels if fact sometimes the object is in the shade of the lander.





posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by arianna

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
its nothing, just dust/smears on the camera lens


No, the 'net effect' that qmantoo is talking about is geological. If you zoom into the image the construction of the spherules can be seen clearly as well as the other surface detail. The 'netting' effect is similar to a rough type of rock surface. It is not dust on the camera lens.


Sorry arianna but your wrong the MI camera works with available light ie the Sun you see a great variation in light levels if fact sometimes the object is in the shade of the lander.






So , in your estimation what is causing the 'net' or frosted effect seen all over the image?

Was the image downloaded with the 'net' effect on it or was it added after it was downloaded from the satellite?


edit on 11-8-2013 by arianna because: code

edit on 11-8-2013 by arianna because: text



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by arianna

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
its nothing, just dust/smears on the camera lens


No, the 'net effect' that qmantoo is talking about is geological. If you zoom into the image the construction of the spherules can be seen clearly as well as the other surface detail. The 'netting' effect is similar to a rough type of rock surface. It is not dust on the camera lens.


Sorry arianna but your wrong the MI camera works with available light ie the Sun you see a great variation in light levels if fact sometimes the object is in the shade of the lander.






So , in your estimation what is causing the 'net' or frosted effect seen all over the image?

Was the image downloaded with the 'net' effect on it or was it added after it was downloaded from the satellite?


edit on 11-8-2013 by arianna because: code

edit on 11-8-2013 by arianna because: text


The level of light available.



Also as its basically a microscope dof wont be that great and has no external light source apart from Martian daylight.



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by qmantoo
 


shared from another MARS related thread qmantoo said to be biological sprayers it is all subjective but it does look like something is being sprayed on something below not sure but...


Originally posted by thetiler
I think the picture that displays actual CURRENT civilization evidence, is the biological sprayer.



NAMASTE*******



Is it possible that this could be some form of smoke emission from a tall stack?

If you look closely there would also appear to be some kind of block structure at the base of what I think is a stack. Now this would be excellent civilization evidence if it is a stack emitting a vapour. The feature gives me the impression that it could be a release of light-coloured smoke.
edit on 11-8-2013 by arianna because: text



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by qmantoo
 


shared from another MARS related thread qmantoo said to be biological sprayers it is all subjective but it does look like something is being sprayed on something below not sure but...


Originally posted by thetiler
I think the picture that displays actual CURRENT civilization evidence, is the biological sprayer.



NAMASTE*******



I think I may have been incorrect about saying the feature looked like smoke or a vapour.

I applied some filters to this image and the feature looks more like a powerful jet of water being sprayed onto what looks like some structures or buildings. Take note of what appears to be thin cloud across the top half of the image and how the detail is clearer in the top left of the image. Is it possible that the cloud effect is possibly linked to the jet of water - if that's what the feature is?






posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna
 


Very interesting arianna. 1 is not sure what they are but will agree they do carry a sprayer like effect.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/11/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And now back on topic please - to lichen and fungus on Mars?



posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
They should try actually finding Mars first and getting there. Those rovers are all just in the desert roaming around.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699
 


Yes, finding Mars is a real bother. Every time I try pointing my binoculars at it, it vanishes!



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
For me,
with many of the photos of landscaping on mars
it would appear that Mars at one time had life,
and maybe it simply was wiped out by an asteroid or solar event
removing the atmosphere. Many of the photos show what seems
to be a "flow" associated with water like that which we have here.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
As far as we know all 'life' needs water or some fluid to survive. So, you need to show us evidence of water or some other fluid and then we can take that evidence and make connections to what else might be there.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
They should try actually finding Mars first and getting there. Those rovers are all just in the desert roaming around.


And yet mysteriously they seem to be in a desert that has absolutely no life at all......no brush, no insects, no birds, no trash, no animal tracks of any kind, with two small moons..........dust devils that are bigger than any dust devil here on earth that can form.......

A desert with huge craters........soil as soft as flour..........

Skies with no contrails of any kind............

And of course they must have sent something to Mars so that it can fake the broadcasts of data that any country in the world can receive and triangulate from where Mars is in the sky.........

Care to back up your consistent claims with proof? Or are you going to continue to do as you always have, and just post wild claims of the rovers not being on Mars? Your posting history shows that you just can't seem to back those claims up.........



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Erik, you have to admit that these days it is relatively easy to produce a background showing whatever you want for a movie and computer games developers also create these kind of backgrounds with ease. I am not saying that I believe this is happening, but the possibility is there however likely or not. You do not need big budgets to produce these things although it does help.


And of course they must have sent something to Mars so that it can fake the broadcasts of data that any country in the world can receive and triangulate from where Mars is in the sky.........
Stormcell has posted a comment very relevent to this on the other thread. It describes what you would perhaps need to intercept NASA communication to the rovers on Mars.

Where high value equipment of technological expertise is necessary to do a job, it is always possible to perpetrate a deception because others are not going to be able to do the same thing. Again, I am not saying that this is happening but, depending on the agenda of the organisation, it IS possible whether you like to think it or not.

In spite of what you say above, it is not possible for any other country to intercept the transmissions due to the time, effort and resources available to NASA. There is also the matter of the unknown protocol which unless other countries have infiltrated the US government, is unlikely to be published for just anyone to use.

Having spent all that money on the mission, you dont want other people to reap the benefit of your technology by allowing them access to your secrets and data before you have had a chance to use it.



posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Erik, you have to admit that these days it is relatively easy to produce a background showing whatever you want for a movie and computer games developers also create these kind of backgrounds with ease. I am not saying that I believe this is happening, but the possibility is there however likely or not. You do not need big budgets to produce these things although it does help.


And of course they must have sent something to Mars so that it can fake the broadcasts of data that any country in the world can receive and triangulate from where Mars is in the sky.........
Stormcell has posted a comment very relevent to this on the other thread. It describes what you would perhaps need to intercept NASA communication to the rovers on Mars.

Where high value equipment of technological expertise is necessary to do a job, it is always possible to perpetrate a deception because others are not going to be able to do the same thing. Again, I am not saying that this is happening but, depending on the agenda of the organisation, it IS possible whether you like to think it or not.

In spite of what you say above, it is not possible for any other country to intercept the transmissions due to the time, effort and resources available to NASA. There is also the matter of the unknown protocol which unless other countries have infiltrated the US government, is unlikely to be published for just anyone to use.

Having spent all that money on the mission, you dont want other people to reap the benefit of your technology by allowing them access to your secrets and data before you have had a chance to use it.


Electromagnetic propagation is my area of being an expert. Read that as: anything dealing with radio, television, radar and satellite communications. Been dealing with it for several decades now.

One can detect EM energy in certain bandwidths coming from outside of the Earth. One does not need to decode it or have the entire data packet. Simply knowing in what direction the EM energy originated is all one needs to know. Period.

Yes, I know this is a conspiracy site. People just LOVE that word. Just the sound of it is something to make people's eyes gleam.......

And I'm sure that the thousands of employees involved would never talk. Never spill the beans. Because each and everyone of them fear a government agent has a gun to loved ones heads, right?



And of course, all the world's governments are in on it. Not one would ever use that information against the United States of America.......because.......they all love us?



CGI is good today. I know. It's something else that I dabble with. Making virtual worlds look so real you'd swear it existed. I love using UDK and CryEngine to create these photorealistic virtual worlds that you can actually walk around in.

But they didn't have that in the 1970's when Viking landed there.

Which is easier to believe? A massive coverup, involving so many people and every major country in the world?

Or that the rovers really are on Mars?

We're here to deny ignorance. Not everything is a conspiracy. Insisting that everything is one, is not denying ignorance......it's obscuring the actual truth, through fantasy.



posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Anyone who bothers to spend time looking for 'life on Mars' must believe we have spacecraft there. Otherwise they would be wasting their time. That lichen looks pretty real.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join