It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Wind Fire Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Earth Wind Fire Water

We have the four constituent elements of life and each one uniquely different in behavioural character and physical property. We are aware of Solar winds, Burning suns, Cosmic dust and large Gaseous nebulous clouds in space and here on earth. All these things are compressed into the world we live.

I have a theory that each of these elements is a consciousness awareness that manipulate itself through violition of its own will. These elements are Gods, and can if they wish interact with humans in human form.
These Gods were the same as in ancient greeces, those that sat above and played with the lives of humans below.

We hear of mysterious things happening to this day in the deserts, in the forrests, in the sky and in the oceans.These Gods have and will never gone away we will always be their playthings.

Ok thats my theroy for the day what do you think?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You forgot the fifth element...Heart

Captain Planet, he's our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He's our powers magnified,
And he's fighting on the planet side

Phil Collins wrote this song.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

The heart is an animate objected created by combining the forces of the elements.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

So, by what means does consciousness manipulate existence? If consciousness has primacy, how can we be certain of anything?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

So, by what means does consciousness manipulate existence? If consciousness has primacy, how can we be certain of anything?

My opinion being mortals we are temporary and our levels of certainty about ourselves and reality are tied to our condition which is a creation of those who manipulate and animate existence.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ok. Doesn't answer my first question but, who created them then?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Ok. Doesn't answer my first question but, who created them then?

I don't know. I think such question is like ants on ground asking who created foots that keep walking on their ant hills, we don't have the capacity to understand the answer.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by TheomExperience

The heart is an animate objected created by combining the forces of the elements.

Correct but what if the heart runs off a universal pulse that creates the magnetism to manipulate the four elements. I was talking to a mate a few weeks ago about why are the elements so hypnotic to stare at. It was just about the trance nature of staring at elements, in particular i was looking into a fire trying to bend it with my mind. Instead i let a little dribble fly and nearly burnt my face...Obviously i am doing it all wrong.

Anyway the reason i suggested this was becasue during my ten days of waking dreams my heart was being pulled of my magnetic centre by what i concluded was the four elements. So i saw my heart being a magnetic ball of flowing energy and then depending on what emotion i was experiencing this would push my thoughts in certain directions.
I had concluded there was something above the awareness of these elements sort of like a guiding force, something that could allow my awarness the ability to recognise these forces. This force was my ability to be honest with myself and not leave myself vulnerable to the emotional manipulation of the elements.
edit on 23-7-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What would you say is the main character/behaviour traits for each elemental force?

For the purpose of this thread i will list the main trait that i have applied to each element. These are just the labels that i have attached so it really doesnt mean much to someone else but here they are:

Fire - Ambition
Water - Influence
Wind - Resolve
Earth - Resilience

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I have a theory that each of these elements is a consciousness awareness that manipulate itself through violition of its own will.

If we take a bit of earth-dust, hold it over a fire, and then toss it into the wind so that it falls into water - what happens? Nothing. If consciousness dwells in any of these elements wouldn't we see something freaky happen?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

If we take a bit of earth-dust, hold it over a fire, and then toss it into the wind so that it falls into water - what happens? Nothing. If consciousness dwells in any of these elements wouldn't we see something freaky happen?

I don't know...If you did not burn your hand while holding dust over a fire that is pretty freaky.
Then the dust particles may have accumulated as part of the sediment in the body of water it landed in. This could have allowed for algae to grow over the surface creating food for small water organisms.
I mean this could happen....or "nothing" happens. It really depends how far your imagination goes.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Huh?

Aren't they dead yet? So Earth, Wind and Fire added a fourth member, Water?

Is this like when Crosby, Stills and Nash added Young?

Darryl Forests

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The cult of the elements has existed since pre-history, but not with the stellar twist. It was more akin to this...

Fire was actual fire, a powerful tool that allowed us to cook meat, provide light and heat, fend off predators, and even begin the advancement of metallurgy. Fire was important because we saw it reflected in metals like gold, in the orb of the sun overhead, and the twinkling light of the stars in the dark of night. Fire could cleanse and cauterize a wound, thus allowing for healing and removal of sickness. Yet, it also could destroy and reduce to ash anything which stood before it. Fire was important because of these qualities.

Water was actual water: oceans, rivers, streams, lakes, and so on. Water could purify wounds, clean the body of dirt and debris, as well as reduce mountains and Earth to sediment and silt. There's also the fact that water (like rivers) served as a structural foundation for cities, city-states, and eventually nations. Water served as sustenance, keeping us hydrated, assisting in birth and medicine, and was instrumental in the development and advance of culture. Water was awesome.

Air, like the wind, and our breath, was also seen as the bringer of time and seasons. The sun's orb traveled through the air (atmosphere, or, various airy-deities). Because breath was known to be so vital to the existence and continuation of human beings, and because the air (sky) brought rain and other sustainable elements like sunlight and heat, early man worshiped air/wind as a primal force of inner and outer purity. The four directional winds also helped with early meteorological sciences.

Earth was the Earth itself: plants, trees, vegetables, fruits, crops, flocks, and all else that the world relinquished as a bounty to farmers and herdsman. Without the Earth early man understood that there would be no food, no water, no meat, no crops and vegetables. We would have all died. This is why those who cursed the Earth were believed to be partially responsible for winter, when the angry Earth refused to care for us.

Fire and Wind, serving as heralds and commanders, bringing light, seasons, rains, and causing transitions in cooking, protection, and technology were viewed as primarily masculine: workers, warriors, kings, and hunters. Water and Earth, serving as nurturing influences, healers and supporters of human beings, were viewed as primarily feminine: mothers, healers, doctors, magicians, and lovers. Fire, Water, Air, and Earth: the classical elements as worshiped and understood by the pagan cultures of the world.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 24/7/13 by Wandering Scribe because: I totally misspelled "meat", ha ha

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You have a good handle on the elements. Are you a Pagan?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Crab Nebula, what a wonderful place to look at. I do not know if there are truly androids coming from this far region of space (yes the lore of the Android mobile OS is linked with androids coming from this place) but nevertheless, if someone once quoted for thou hast seen the heaven's, I consider it as a piece of heaven with a very high certainty.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Thruthseek3r
edit on 24-7-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You have a good handle on the elements. Are you a Pagan?

Of a kind, yes.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
It really depends how far your imagination goes.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

So, by what means does consciousness manipulate existence?

By being self-conscious of what you yourself are doing.

If consciousness has primacy, how can we be certain of anything?

Consciousness does have primacy.
You are only certain of a thing because you're consciously aware of it.
If you're not consciously aware of something, what's there to be certain of?

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join