It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A380 'Superjumbo' crash Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Many holes are ripping and taring giving way to many anomalies while the laws of physics are momentarily also dropped. When these occur planes fall from the sky and technology in general fails, we will continue to see more and more of this as time goes on. Since 2009 many 'new' things have been occurring with an escalating momentum.

As per when we sleep I believe we are worked on and also we go to work on the realms that are more real than this 'dream' we live when we are awake. That is the illusion, this world in what is the waking state, perhaps that nightmare is not the dream?

www.my-spiritual-place.com...
edit on 5-5-2015 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeLight

I know that this post is two years old, but I literally gasped when I read it. I had an extremely vivid dream last night that i was a passenger on an Airbus A380 from Melbourne to NY, Quantas. I have never flown this route, and have never travelled on an A380 - though am scheduled to go to Japan this fall on Singapore Air.

It was night, and passengers were quietly sleeping, watching movies and the cabin lights were dimmed. The plane was massive, and I didn't notice it starting to list to the left until I almost fell into a stewardess. She said the Fasten Seatbelt light was on and politely told me to return.

I realized that we were beginning a downward, very slow, spiral, and that the engines on one side were out and the others were barely audible. I looked out, and saw that we had gone below the clouds, and I could see that it was becoming morning and we were somewhere in Latin America, near the sea shore - there was a port. I asked the man next to me if we were landing, and he said it had only been 10 hours and NY was another 4 away...

The plane got lower and lower, and I realized none of the engines were actually on, and the pilots had been gliding. The stewardesses said nothing to the passengers, not even a brace for impact. When we got lower to the ground, people started to panic and scream "My God, my god! Oh no!" I grabbed the man next to me's hand, and before I could brace we crashed - nose first.

The impact sound wasn't as loud as I thought it would be, but all seats went flying forward - I was nearly crushed, but not quite, and then I saw the front of the plane literally disintegrate in an explosion of fiberglass, with the loudest sound...I was being crushed so instantly and horribly that I could only think "Dear God, my poor children" before I wok up in a pool of sweat.

The whole dream was so vivid, so odd and so close to the one you also had that I have to wonder....I don't have dreams like this normally, but I have several dreams come true in exact ways - but usually just trivial stuff (going to someone's house who Iv'e never met, but dreamed about).

I don't know if this means anything - but have you had others respond? The Melbourne to NY thing is very odd, as I would never go to Australia alone on business, not that I wouldn't love a visit to down under. :-)

Thanks for your patience and read.
JLev

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JLev2011

Your account was rivetingly chilling and left me feeling very unsettled and worried about this entire scenario and these planes. I suppose the only thing is to avoid them completely and fly with another airline and in this way perhaps it will then prevent any potential IF this scenario were to play out.

Chilling indeed! Thank you for sharing.

<< 1   >>

join