It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Manning knows ALL the facts - Truth about GZ/Trayvon - Awesome

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
White mothers never send their misbehaving teenagers to their father's to see if they can help them, because they fear they can't, or because they need a break, or to get them away from a bad crowd they've fallen into.

true dat. im white and when i was a teenager i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in bel-air!' .......oh wait, that wasnt me that was some black guy.
edit on 24-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So basically to summarize the video ----

Trayvon Martin deserved to be killed for acting like a typical 17 year old and having a typical 17 year old mindset.

Oh, it's typical for 17 yr. olds to be buying guns????

Good to know.......
And beating a person up 'just because' ???
Okaaay
Stealing girls jewelry at school ???

No, that is not typical teenager behavior.
That is border line thug mentality behavior.

-----------

ETA: Court Officer Deleted Messages And Photos From Trayvon Martin’s Phone Depicting Drugs And Guns

Still think that's typical??
I sure hope not

edit on 24-7-2013 by snarky412 because: add link

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
I could only stomach 2 minutes of that video, before i started feeling the propaganda. Why do people keep painting GZ as this stand up guy, who was a law abiding citizen, minding his own business, when this "thug" jumped out of nowhere and beat him down?

People, come on now. GZ was arrested MANY times for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. So, why does that fact elude everyone's moral meter??? And, he blatantly LIED about what happened that night. He contradicted himself on several occasions. His interview with Hannity and his re-enactment video are hardly the same testimonies. Why was that not used against him, in a court of law, when you have the "right to remain silent" and what you say can and WILL BE used against you?

Next, the system will be telling us: 2 + 2 = 5.

For some reason I thought GZ was only arrested once for domestic violence. Funny thing about domestic violence is you can piss a woman off at the wrong time and they can call the police and say that you assaulted them even if you didn't. The police still have to respond and make a report and the whole process drags out.... in GZ's case both sides were awarded restraining orders.... so it kinda sounds like someone was lying and the court did what it needed to do to appease both sides... I think that the Pastor had the right of it.... Martin was a punk and a thug... if GZ didn't take him off of the streets then someone in Miami most likely would have. It's too bad because if he was raised right he probably could have been a productive member of society. I partially blame his parents for never really giving him a chance... His dad had gang affiliations as well.... lots of boys look up to their fathers.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by MuzzleBreak

How about this, then?

The Miami Herald has dug up some information from George Zimmerman’s Myspace page circa 2005. The paper found some derogatory statements about Mexicans in some of the 28 year old’s postings. Zimmerman listed himself as Latino in the About Me section of the social networking site. You can read the statements he made below:

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!
Everyone's a "thug"

Attorney’s for George Zimmerman, the man accused of killing 17 year old Trayvon Martin, failed to mention that their client had raised more than $200,000 through donations from a website prior to his bond hearing. Florida Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester now wants to know more about this money, as Zimmerman’s family had claimed they were having trouble raising money for his bond. His father supposedly had to take out a second mortgage on his house to afford the bond.
Y'all still think this guy plays by the "rules"?

I saw GZ's myspace posts and nothing of it speaks of racism.. should he have said that white mexicans pulled knives on him? He didnt call them spics or wetbacks or beaners. Last time I checked it was okay for minorities to be racist towards other minorities... just not for white people to do that. And it probably is true that mexicans were pulling knives on him... he seems to be the type of guy who speaks his mind yet nothing he wrote sounded racist. There were no derogatory terms mentioned like the ones I have outlines above.
If people want to donate money to the GZ fund why is it his fault? Some people in America see things for what they are and will literally bend over backwards to help out a fellow citizen..... its not GZ's fault that people wanted to help him out by giving him money for what they thought was a worthwhile cause.. after all it is their money... until the government says otherwise.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

If every kid who has done some of the things Treyvon has done, deserved to die and were killed, our high schools would be filled with corpses.

This man actually thanks GZ for killing him.

It's scary wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.. A lot of kids like to talk big and then when it comes down to it they back off (but Trayvon didn't and now he is dead). Sure they will experiment with weed or other drugs, they may get into a scuffle and decide they don't like it after they get beat up a time or two. Trayvon was a thug, a punk and was destined for a life in jail on our tax dollars. There are bad kids out there... but to say our high schools would be filled with corpses is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever heard someone make. If you have kids you have just killed them mentally and they are lying dead in a school somewhere...... I sure hope you don't have kids!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
While I tend to agree with Pastor Manning on his observations on the Black Family, and Trayvon Martin and his parents in particular, I can't accept his theological position.

The laws in the Old Testament were given to the Jews, for the Jews, and are not seen as appropriate for Christian Americans.

Watch the last minute of the video, and I think you'll see why I find the Pastor's position to be questionable.

Jesus came to bring in a New Covenant / New Testament and it is the LAW written on our hearts. He said not one jot nor tittle would pass from the law until ALL is fulfilled. I wish Christians would not cherry pick what they believe if they claim to follow Jesus and walk in his way, then actually do it and not reinterpret it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I agree with what he said in the video up until the very last part. What happened was an unfortunate circumstance based on TM's actions. Zimmerman did not "stone" TM to fulfill "God's will", he simply acted in self defense. No-one should be rejoicing over his death. It was a tragedy that could have been avoided if TM only didn't make the wrong choice to attack Zimmerman, period.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
It's a powerful thing, when you shine light on the truth.

The ways of darkness are vile -- empowered by anger and hatred.

I love this preacher, he's a light bearer in one sinister world.

"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." -Mahatma Gandhi

Peace on Earth

edit on 23-7-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

the truth is that trayvon martin never existed....topsyturvyone

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If there is a god, please, not this case too? Can't we just have one newsworthy event that doesn't involve shadowy organisations inventing fictitious characters to wind all us poor saps up?

ps. Pastor Manning need to re-read that "judge not, lest ye be judged" line over and over again until its meaning sinks in.
edit on 24-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysistrata

I want to buy that man a god damn beer.

Hell,if he doesn't drink I'll buy him a cheeseburger.

He is 100% CORRECT in everything he's saying.

Anyone with half a brain knows it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I thought this video was quite disturbing.
This man is going to pass judgment on a kid for smoking? And because his Father is living with a woman he's not married to? And because Trayvon got kicked out of school?

And yeah, white people are so great. White people never smoke, or live with people they aren't married to. White kids never get in trouble at school. White mothers never send their misbehaving teenagers to their father's to see if they can help them, because they fear they can't, or because they need a break, or to get them away from a bad crowd they've fallen into.

Rubbish.

I'm not taking any stand on the ruling, I'm just saying, this is not the way. This is bull.

I think a lot of you are missing his point! He's saying the kid didn't get shot because he's black or "smoked".

He's calling out his damn parents for trying to make him into this sweet,innocent kid when in reality he was a friggin thug.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

BECAUSE if he can be projected as a 'sweet innocent kid'

COMPENSATION' ... kerchinnnngg $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the bank.....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ok If TM had punched GZ and used his MMA methods on him couldn't TM hands and feet be considered lethal weapons? I know it is with professionals and I know TM isn't a professional but at what point TM untitled to life threatening blows for a guy following him?

I know there are some on here you say he was young and stupid and made the same mistakes many kids his age make. But at what point do you hold someone personally resposible for their actions? I mean everyone on here wants GZ to be responsible for the situation right because apparently the situation wouldn't have happened had he not followed the kid. But a 17 year old kid who pins then ground and pounds an adult who asked TM what he was doing didn't caused the situation or even helped it?

Im not going to go into character assassination for poor TM but lets just put the cards on the table here.

It was that M-DSPD internal affairs investigation which revealed in October 2011 Trayvon Martin was searched by School Resource Officer, Darryl Dunn. The search of Trayvon Martin’s backpack turned up at least 12 pcs of ladies jewelry, and a man’s watch, in addition to a flat head screwdriver described as “a burglary tool”.

could it be that TM was actually the burglar in the neighborhood? Or one of them? Let me ask you a question? If you had been stealing stuff or planning to steal something and a guy followed you around what would you do? Would you run, hide then attack him? Sounds plausible doesn't it. However when it comes to GZ how many murderers call the police and tell them to meet them where he murders someone?

edit on 24-7-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I Why do people keep painting GZ as this stand up guy, who was a law abiding citizen, minding his own business, when this "thug" jumped out of nowhere and beat him down?

Because that's what happened.

GZ was arrested MANY times for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Not true.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
OMG

If I said what he said they would have me up on charges.

I am not sure what they would be but it would have something to do with race.

Weird how that works.

But I think it needs to come from him or someone like him don't you?I know if I said it,it would only stir up trouble.The black community needs to hear it from one of they're own.
And as for what the Pastor said... all I can say to that is Amen.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
You forgot to mention GZ assaulted a police officer.

You forgot to mention that happened when Zimmerman was 19. (or 20)
You forgot to mention that it was an undercover cop.
You forgot to mention that the undercover cop was harrassing a friend of Zimmermans at a bar.
You forgot to mention that the undercover cop DROPPED ALL CHARGES.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdyam
I saw GZ's myspace posts and nothing of it speaks of racism..

His high school girlfriend (who he went to the prom with) was black. He tutored black kids for free.
The FBI has investigated and said that Zimmerman wasn't racist. Martins parents, at first and
during the trial, said this wasn't about race. (now that the race baiters got a hold of them they
are changing their tune). Martins step mother, the woman who raised him, said it wasn't about race.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
Ok If TM had punched GZ and used his MMA methods on him couldn't TM hands and feet be considered lethal weapons? I know it is with professionals and I know TM isn't a professional but at what point TM untitled to life threatening blows for a guy following him?

I know there are some on here you say he was young and stupid and made the same mistakes many kids his age make. But at what point do you hold someone personally resposible for their actions? I mean everyone on here wants GZ to be responsible for the situation right because apparently the situation wouldn't have happened had he not followed the kid. But a 17 year old kid who pins then ground and pounds an adult who asked TM what he was doing didn't caused the situation or even helped it?

Im not going to go into character assassination for poor TM but lets just put the cards on the table here.

It was that M-DSPD internal affairs investigation which revealed in October 2011 Trayvon Martin was searched by School Resource Officer, Darryl Dunn. The search of Trayvon Martin’s backpack turned up at least 12 pcs of ladies jewelry, and a man’s watch, in addition to a flat head screwdriver described as “a burglary tool”.

could it be that TM was actually the burglar in the neighborhood? Or one of them? Let me ask you a question? If you had been stealing stuff or planning to steal something and a guy followed you around what would you do? Would you run, hide then attack him? Sounds plausible doesn't it. However when it comes to GZ how many murderers call the police and tell them to meet them where he murders someone?

edit on 24-7-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

All of that will be allowed to come out in a civil court if they take this any further. Trayvon Martin's character and family dynamic can be examined with greater detail in civil court. The contents of that backpack where they found all that jewelry along with the screwdriver will be allowed to be brought up along with any other past troubles and incidents of violence he may have gotten into. Defense was limited in CZ's criminal trial.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

If that's the case then I'll be looking forward to .. and hoping for ... a civil trial.

that sure would tick off the race baiters ... their little heads would pop ...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I know nothing about this man, so I make this comment based off of just this one video. If everyone in the world looked at a situation, as this man does, this world would be a much calmer place. Instead, we have very reactionary people who get riled up over situations, and news, with no true information.

I love anyone who combats the usual racial drama, from the talking heads we normally see. People who jump on any situation involving the divisions most see between ourselves. I believe those people are some of the worst criminals in our nation's history.

We are all the same. One race. The human race. I would love to hear more from this gentleman, and I'm not even Christian.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join