It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television preparing the masses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Have you noticed the number of television programs airing about U.F.O.'s and Paranormal Activity ?. They weren't nearly as many on television a year ago but have increasingly grown since The X-Files.

To name a few; Ghost Lab, Chasing UFO's, Secret Access, UFO's On The Record, Missing Link, Paranormal Experience, Life Elsewhere, William Shattners Weird or What?, Life Outside the Box, Out There and there's many more.

Is media starting to deprogram the masses into accepting the fact life exists outside of earth so when the announcement is made it wont be such a shock it would have been in the 1980's?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey matey. Edit your post so its an introductory post or it'll likely get trashed.
They do stuff like that here.

Welcome to the mad house.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PierleAuto

Hi...welcome to ATS! I like what you have to say...and you should copy and save it for your first thread.

You just joined and this forum is just for introductions...a mod may come along and 404 this thread; I hope they don't.

You need to have 20 replies in this or other threads before you create your first thread.

I look forward to what you have to say in the future.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PierleAuto
Have you noticed the number of television programs airing about U.F.O.'s and Paranormal Activity ?. They weren't nearly as many on television a year ago but have increasingly grown since The X-Files.

X-Files was twenty years ago.
I understand that this "Conditioning" is a big trend on ATS,
just donĀ“t hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PierleAuto

Thing is, many of those programmes are ultimately a debunk, (not necessarily a balance) You need to consider that as well. BTW, VoidHawk is correct, and keep your thread for later, as another poster has said. Most of all, credibility is not necessarily the most important thing here.
edit on 23-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

join