It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Orders $1 Million Returned to Exotic Dancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by adamkgonz

$1,000,000 in 15 years is roughly $67k/year. Which means she would need to make about $130,000 or so to cover bare minimum living & taxes (doubtful she reports most of it)

This site says, based on 300 interviews with strippers, the average is about $125,000/yr
seriousfacts.com... r-is-about-125000/

Seems to add up to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This is really fishy.

No doubt strippers can make a lot of money, but a million in 15 years? That'd mean she SAVED about 67K a year. (so when you factor in taxes, living expenses, etc.) Doesn't add up...sorry. She would have had to be making over 100K a year to save that kind of money and still pay for rent, food, taxes, transportation, clothes, etc. (and that'd be living pretty modestly).

They were muling this money somewhere. Simple as that. As another poster said, strip clubs are prime money laundering operations (cash heavy, vs. card, etc.).

Not necessarily. $1million in 15 years is about 1280.00 a week.

My best friend's sister was a stripper at a mediocre club and pulled $1,500 to $2500 a night. This was back in the middle 80's

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
At the end of the day, she "earned" it, she she should be able to do, as she pleases with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by TDawgRex

..... why was she just driving around with all the moola.... I get it, it's hers and she earned it 1 dollar at a time, but why are you driving around with over a million bucks.... what if your car got stolen, or she got in an accident. Then it'd really be gone.

Right.

On the other hand, one could have "invested" that money in the market pre 2008 and lost nearly all of it. So, who's to say really. Between banksters, street thugs, and corporate crooks, what's one to do? I'd probably buy land in south america.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think it is wonderful that she received her money back. With interest. She deserved nothing less...or more as the case may be.

You see folks. I don't care at all where she claimed her money came from. More importantly, it is none of my concern. It is her business. The judge did right. The so called authorities seized her money without cause. It is up to those authorities to prove their claim. They did not. She got the money back. Money that should never have been taken from her in the first place but, again, my personal opinion is meaningless.

What she stated the money was for is irrelevant. Why she was carrying such a sum is irrelevant(it is not an enormous sum in the grand scheme of things). Where she was going with it is irrelevant. The only relevant facts are that her money was seized unjustly and it could not be proven it was being used for nefarious purposes.

On an unrelated note. It is very amusing to see people acting so judgmental in this case. If this was some sort of government privacy or military scandal most folk would be singing with the angels as to how utterly wrong it was for the government to act in such a way. Yet, when an event comes along where the little guy, or girl, is getting shafted by the government, it surprises me to see such negative comments toward the woman.

Very amusing.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As a society, through elected officials and the legal arm of the law, we have all determined that ALL CASH is drug money. There is no reason for anyone, anyone at all, to have cash. Any cash is drug money and should be taken by the police with no recourse, because it is drug money. We teach our children, only drug dealers use cash, all cash has coc aine on it from drug dealers, and we will all be better off when the cash it taken away. No matter what she said, according to common police tactics, she's a drug dealer. Cash is evil. If you pay with cash, you are a drug dealer or terrorist, if you have more then 100 dollars in your pocket you are going to buy drugs, have sold drugs, or are making bombs to kill innocent people.

What is shocking to me is the above sentiment is true in most areas of the country, with the notion that someone who keeps their money out of a bank has something to hide, and those who choose to keep it in a bank - a bank that can LEGALLY take the money at any time, are "law abiding citizens." Think about that, a bank can loose, steal or simply redistribute your money at any time and you have NO recourse at all - none, no recourse of use. If this concerns you, and you keep your money out of a bank, you are a low life scum drug dealer. There is no other explanation in our world to day: cash keepers are drug dealing scum, not matter the age, no matter the gender and no matter the truth. Cops therefor can take it with impunity because it is more moral then the drug dealing scum.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamkgonz
Ok people just to break it down for you.

15 x 365 = 5475 Days

5475 / 7 = 782 weeks

assume she worked 4 days a week

782 / 4 - 196 working weeks

assume she made $200 dollars a night ( which is high for a stripper i would say or atleast getting there)

196 working weeks times 800 ($200 a night x 4 makes up $800 for 1 working week) you end up with $156,800 saved over 15 years.

Ummmm................... That dont add upp! lol

Even if you wanted to be generous you could make that equation much simpler by saying

15 x 365 = 5475

Assuming she works EVERYDAY of that 15 years (yah right) making 100$ a night (i cant say $200 a night for this equation because we know she obviously had days off so to even that variable out we say $100 a night)

5475 days x 100 a night = $547,500

Thats half of what she was found with.

I call BS.

That's the kind of wages a waitress makes. Strippers make MUCH MUCH more. Why would one strip and subject themselves to everything that brings, when for the same money they could just wait tables.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by neo96

It's called having common sense as most of the time those most obsessed with other peoples money are the ones who don't have it.

That may explain your obsession in this matter but it seems to me that the people who are most obsessed with other peoples' money are the ones that already have most of the world's money.

Her money was ostensibly legitimate. What is the pretext used by the police for confiscating it, that she might have done a drug deal? Stop that stupid war.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Actually no it doesn't as I have said time and time again Don't give a crap how much someone makes that is on display in the political madness forum and the 'wall street and evil bankers' political machinations that endlessly get repeated.

No one knows that million was legitmate a judge ruled there was a lack of evidence to tie to narcotics.

So that doesn't mean it was legal just they had nothing she lucked out.

edit on 23-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Are you SERIOUSLY going to try and pretend what you just typed made sense?

You are saying she "lucked out". That would infer that you believe she is guilty of doing something illegal. SHE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If there is even a CHANCE you did it, or a SHRED of evidence.....for something this big (finding 1 million in cash in a sketchy way), you better BELIEVE the prosecution is going to find every little detail, and turn her life upside down....if she was doing something wrong, they would have figured it out, or at least would sure as hell try to pin something on her. At least charge her with something.

She wasn't even CHARGED of anything.

We get it.....you are skeptical because of the circumstances. What I don't get it, is why you think it even matters what you think about her doing anything 'illegal'. The thread wasn't about that....the thread is about the cops taking her hard earned money, and the courts forcing them to give it back, rightfully so, with interest.

You are skeptical, fine, you are entitled to that. But acting as if you KNOW she is guilty, kind of makes you seem like a .....well, you get the idea.

For the record, I've dated a stripper, and have been real close friends with a few in my time, I can guarantee that making $40k-80k+ a year isn't impossible, not by any stretch. It happens. If she saved up a mill in 15 years, that means she put around $66,666 away each year.

I just don't see why anyone even cares what she did/does. The thread was about the case....and how awesome it is that she is getting her money back.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeSeeker81

15 x 365 = 5475 Days

5475 / 7 = 782 weeks

assume she made $200 dollars a night ( which is high for a stripper i would say or atleast getting there)

196 working weeks times 800 ($200 a night x 4 makes up $800 for 1 working week) you end up with $156,800 saved over 15 years.

Even if you wanted to be generous you could make that equation much simpler by saying

15 x 365 = 5475

Assuming she works EVERYDAY of that 15 years (yah right) making 100$ a night (i cant say $200 a night for this equation because we know she obviously had days off so to even that variable out we say $100 a night)

I call BS.

That's the kind of wages a waitress makes. Strippers make MUCH MUCH more. Why would one strip and subject themselves to everything that brings, when for the same money they could just wait tables.

The guy obviously doesn't know anything about strippers. Do you people HONESTLY think a women would STRIP, and shake her goods in front of all kinds of men for the SAME PROFIT A WAITRESS MAKES? You have LOST your minds.

A stripper can make over $400 a night depending on the night / place she works. Some make more than that.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality
I think it is wonderful that she received her money back. With interest. She deserved nothing less...or more as the case may be.

You see folks. I don't care at all where she claimed her money came from. More importantly, it is none of my concern. It is her business. The judge did right. The so called authorities seized her money without cause. It is up to those authorities to prove their claim. They did not. She got the money back. Money that should never have been taken from her in the first place but, again, my personal opinion is meaningless.

What she stated the money was for is irrelevant. Why she was carrying such a sum is irrelevant(it is not an enormous sum in the grand scheme of things). Where she was going with it is irrelevant. The only relevant facts are that her money was seized unjustly and it could not be proven it was being used for nefarious purposes.

On an unrelated note. It is very amusing to see people acting so judgmental in this case. If this was some sort of government privacy or military scandal most folk would be singing with the angels as to how utterly wrong it was for the government to act in such a way. Yet, when an event comes along where the little guy, or girl, is getting shafted by the government, it surprises me to see such negative comments toward the woman.

Very amusing.

"You see folks. I don't care at all where she claimed her money came from. More importantly, it is none of my concern. It is her business. The judge did right."

Once again....

"You see folks. I don't care at all where she claimed her money came from. More importantly, it is none of my concern. It is her business. The judge did right."

Best quote of the entire thread. Sums up my feelings exactly.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeSeeker81

15 x 365 = 5475 Days

5475 / 7 = 782 weeks

15 x 365 = 5475

I call BS.

WRONG, and This I know as for Years I was a waitress, as was my mother before she got into the oil industry. 200 Maybe on a Weekend night and that's IF you work IN a city At a place that sells alcohol combined, and has a high turn over of tables. Sports bars/restaurants, some steak houses though they don't do as well due to table count, some of the higher end restaurants but again that would Depend on table count, and including percentage of tip outs, or some areas they do tip share.

The best I ever made was at a sports bar, and even then it's Seasonal at best. Actually, come to think of it, sorry That was like Loooooooooong time ago, Very long time, I made more at the Dive kind of small sports bars as the Blue collar workers tipped more than the high end snobs, sorry but it's true. I think it was because these men and the women Knew what hard work was and they always tipped, where in the nicer sports bars the college rich didn't tip worth a crap, Maybe some of the lawyers would, etc., but one had to really turn tables, and hope big parties done stay in your area all night. Unless, you can add gratuity based n bill, some places do that, some do not.

Food restaurants were worse, the Sunday crowd, forget it. They were just obnoxious, cheap and Rude. Anyway on Average summer you could total about three to four hundred on a weekend And I should add, that's IF you pull a split shift, lunch and evening runs. Hard work, low base pay, have to pay for uniforms and put up with A LOT of abuse. You also tip out the hostess, bartender, busboys. Actually if one wants to make good money, Bartending is where it's at, now They can rake in the bucks, including at strip clubs.

And Contrary to what some spew, it's not that greater at strip clubs either, it all Depends on what Type, again as I said before, there is a Hiearchy, a Caste type in that industry. Gentlemen's clubs obviously will pay out more, that and they have to be more discreet, due to type of clientelle. Then there is the big clubs, middle class, which depends on the night, etc., then, there are the dives. And the money unlike restaurants is not so great at the dives...

Which has everything to do with Type of clientelle, area, location, etc. this is what really pisses me off is when the paid PR whores and yea I call then whores Not because of the work they do but because they are JUDAS women who LIE about the industry and lure many dumb females into it, promising them how much money there is to be made and all that other lying crap, and I've seen several young women fall for it, only to be burned out and destroyed. For what? A few hundred more dollars. Most of which goes up their nose.

Waitressing sucks, but of all the places I never saw waitresses having to snort or shoot Just to deal with the degradation, violence (including harassment from the bouncers, always expecting Favors), and yea, exited women will say its not that bad...it takes about Five years for the effects of Detachment to wear thin, That's when the whole PTSD # kicks in, yea they don't tell you That side of it. It's burn out plus some. IF you think these women aren't hard you're delusional, and a huge majority of them become lesbian, fact. (talking about the strip clubs, the other industry they act out more/self harm or suicide themselves off, some work to rescue others and educate and it's Those women I work in solidarity with, many of them die young. Sad fact.

Even the ones who work in the better clubs, for college, sure they may earn enough to get them through, but the price is costly. There is no such thing as walking away from that industry Without some serious mental damage, oh no. Ones who say they aren't harmed are ones in the most denial. The women I work with see them in a few years for counseling,etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

When I was was young, again Loooooooong time ago, I worked in several sports bars and one huge western bar. There were several strip clubs, and some of the managers or bartenders would try and pick up the girls, that or the bartenders from the strip clubs would hang with our bartenders, etc. and I met Numerous strippers, even though at that time I was young and didn't understand all the dynamics until Years later when I got into activist work on human rights...Meaning it was a slow growth process over time and being educated, seeing firsthand. That and a few years homeless in another city, that was another wake up call and it was That experience that got me into advocating on many issues, by That time I had seen enough permanent damage to hundreds of women I was no longer naive like sadly many still are. This time too I should add happened in various locations, states and cities so...actually it was being on the streets and actually Living with Numerous women, young and old, in shelters and so forth that I would see the Result of those lifestyles with my own eyes, IT AIN'T PRETTY. many of these women wind up in mental hospitals to be raped and abused more because since they are drugged they are easy targets, and Don't think the bastard docs don't Know this, they do. What's more disturbing is just how many of these women were Kids in the system sexually abused or abused by their own relatives.

The similarities between DV victims with PTSD and the PTSD and Complex PTSD of former sex industry cannot be overstated. Because the abuse And the Stockholm syndrome detachment to Survive without going insane are IDENTICAL. Aint No amount of Money can erase that, none, nada. For some the damage is so deep I to their souls they themselves become MADAMES, traffickers, or whores for the industry, all for bucks. That and Power, though it's a screwed up destructive power, a LIE. This is why there are those that swear its empowering and all that bs and others who dare speak truth, and as one I work with who says the unshackling of the shell takes years. It's When that shell cracks, is when the grief begins and it IS a GRIEF.

I say this to counter all the romanticized BULLKAKI about all the money they make, because it's bull. Yea SOME make money, but it's not Money that doesn't come with a Heavy price, including not just Taxes but surgeries, abortions, drugs, protection mo ey even blackmail money...and it's never ending. Worse is when they age out,

So, men like to Glorify this crap. I'm here to tell you, I work with numerous who will beg to differ, from former exotic dancers to porn to prostitutes and a few who were trafficked. I write on DV and Homelessness, and the two of course intersect, how I met many if these women. All in all it's the patriarchal economy based on Exploiting women's sexuality,

And it IS exploitation. But Worse, it's exploitation with Violence, including emotional and psychological violence, with life long damages. There isn't enough money in the world that can Heal that either, or Restore, what's been stolen. Souls once destroyed cannot be bought again.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Right. It does not matter one bit "why" she had all this money. Cops cannot take something from you like money just because you have more than what is normal. Would they have done the same thing if they pulled over someone driving a Bentley who happened to have 20 million dollars in cash inside? I mean the problem is the cops themselves. They have no strict rules or ethics that they follow, and they definitely should. The ONLY time they should be able to confiscate anything, or do anything to violate the rights of another person, is IF they can prove the law is being broken.

Another part of the problem is the fact that cops "assume" things, without viable proof. This is actually a huge problem. They think they are psychic apparently. They can have a hunch that someone was going to break the law, but thank God we live in a country where the whims of some ignorant cop are not the law of the land. The whim of ignorant law-makers is the law of the land, lol. So without hard proof, they should not be allowed to do something like this.

And they should be punished for violating the rights of a citizen of the United States without adequate proof of any wrong-doing. This is a big part of the reason these cops keep violating people's rights....They are never punished for it. I mean this should be a huge deal to any freedom-loving American. Our country was founded on great ideals, and we have all these rights, and this society intended to be moral, and those ideals and morals should not simply go away because a single moron tasked with upholding the law does not care about the foundations of the country.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Btw, the Reason I brought up the many are lesbians, because I want to clarify this, there are those women who allege they are by nature that way, and then there are those that CHOOSE that lifestyle and many I Know are lesbians Now after years of abuse, many whom worked in yes strip clubs. Not so in exited prostitution, that's a whole other psychological damage but my point is, there is a seething hatred of MEN in most who have worked in that industry, I'm talking ONLY strip clubs now. Prostitution they all hate men, never met one who didn't, oh they won't tell YOU that but yea, they hate them alright.

But it's the same with strip clubs as well, there Yes are a few who will heal Partly and be able to have a marriage relationship but it's very hard, for many the damage is just too much. Some of that damage goes back to childhood sexual abuse, which is why some enter Into that type of industry, acting put and self harm are part of the whole psychology...and Don't think the jerks who run these places don't know it. They do and they Count on it.

As for this woman and this judge, look I wouldn't be surprised if the judge wasn't a client himself, it's no big secret that the industry protects its own and has all kinds who like to buy and there is a Lot of trafficking that goes on, so a Judge asssisting or releasing an exotic dancer, wow, big surprise NOT. The more illegal it is the more expensive it is and well it ain't your minimum wage male buying up high end kiddies and girls. Just saying,

So this judge gets no praise from me, the system and the Industry are in bed together and always have been. It's actually a RARE thing to find good decent folks IN the system trying to Change the exploitation, usually it's all one big Front, while behind close doors they are either part of the ABUSERS or protecting their fraternal buddies.

It's Not an I dusty to brag about, nor any returning of monies, it's not some good deed, to think it is,

Is Laughable beyond measure.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Right. It does not matter one bit "why" she had all this money. Cops cannot take something from you like money just because you have more than what is normal. Would they have done the same thing if they pulled over someone driving a Bentley who happened to have 20 million dollars in cash inside? I mean the problem is the cops themselves. They have no strict rules or ethics that they follow, and they definitely should. The ONLY time they should be able to confiscate anything, or do anything to violate the rights of another person, is IF they can prove the law is being broken.

Another part of the problem is the fact that cops "assume" things, without viable proof. This is actually a huge problem. They think they are psychic apparently. They can have a hunch that someone was going to break the law, but thank God we live in a country where the whims of some ignorant cop are not the law of the land. The whim of ignorant law-makers is the law of the land, lol. So without hard proof, they should not be allowed to do something like this.

And they should be punished for violating the rights of a citizen of the United States without adequate proof of any wrong-doing. This is a big part of the reason these cops keep violating people's rights....They are never punished for it. I mean this should be a huge deal to any freedom-loving American. Our country was founded on great ideals, and we have all these rights, and this society intended to be moral, and those ideals and morals should not simply go away because a single moron tasked with upholding the law does not care about the foundations of the country.

Um, sorry No. I don't support ninety percent of the police state kaka Either, BUT,

When there is Mega Cash sitting in a car being transferred etc That I'm sorry is a reasonable cause for suspicion. Look most average citizens don't walk around or Drive for that matter with thousands of bills on their person or in vehicle unless they are in travelers checks, In case they get stolen so that they are INSURED, Something.

So to be carrying a million in a car, NO sorry that's total and pure Bull#. A Monkey could see that, seriously. Even if, let's say it was some eccentric who hates banks, even Then they'd be paranoid enough if they That cautious to be at least using a Safe and a Gun and a Dog maybe,

But just to have wadded cash?

Come on how stupid do they think we are? Really?

Ok so then the argument goes, well it's not governments business, if people buy drugs so what, if they buy sex or rape so what. Well then that's a So what for People, Bullies with Abusive POWER

TRAMPLING ON THE FREEDOMS OF OTHERS WITH NO OR LITTLE POWER.

And Protcting them IS what the Police are Supposed to do, as is the courts, etc.

maybe they don't have to confiscate it but they damn sure have a Moral and Legal right to demand what it's being transported For. Especially in this age of trafficking, terror and drugs and I'm talking hard drugs. cartels ya Know, Those guys. Do You really think THEY have YOUR FREEDOM RIGHTS IN MIND??? Plaleese,

No, on This one, I agree with the cops. As for the judge, I think there should be some investigation into the area for activities that don't wash. You know, that thing called

CORRUPTION.

Hedonism and blatant disregard for the welfare of the vulnerable isn't Freedom or Liberty,

It's just downright Selfish thuggery.

As for returning the money, etc., if they found nothing then based n That yes, it should be returned but lets not delude ourselves here into thinking it was on the up and up. Sure it was...nah, I'd be watching that one, Especially with the Child trafficking going on damn right.

And I didn't care how that makes some feel, if the Children and Vulnerable are not safe and free, NO ONE IS. Everyone knows that trafficking is all over the place and is wrapped up in drugs and arms as well. There a Huge difference in hassling people over five dollars or stop and frisk, etc., from That to finding a Million dollars in a wad or two being transported in a car with no safe, bank, nothing. Come on, ain't Nobody that dumb.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adamkgonz

Wow. I made a eighty to a hundred bucks a day as a server in a mediocre restaurant on DAYSHIFT, in southwest Missouri. Surely strippers make more money than servers at places like Shoney's and Village Inn restaurants. I think your break-down is broken dude.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is carrying cash a crime?

What are the limits to cash one can carry in a car? Is there a law?

After Cyprus looting of bank accounts, I have zero confidence in any Western bank. It is clear that a "reset" will happen sooner than later, when banks will just reset all their liabilities. People will lose money in bank accounts, and valuables in lockers too, as arson will prevail in very chaotic conditions.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

On an unrelated note. It is very amusing to see people acting so judgmental in this case. If this was some sort of government privacy or military scandal most folk would be singing with the angels as to how utterly wrong it was for the government to act in such a way. Yet, when an event comes along where the little guy, or girl, is getting shafted by the government, it surprises me to see such negative comments toward the woman. Very amusing.
reply to post by My_Reality

And we keep seeing it more and more. We complain about how we live in a police state, how government and law enforcement are overstepping their bounds. Then a story like this pops up and instead of cheering about how the law worked as it should, how a person's rights were upheld instead of being infringed, and half the board goes into guilty-until-proven-innocent mode and complains that there must be more to the story, the person must've done something illegal and they were just oh so lucky they didn't get caught...it's nauseating. Choose a side, folks. Either you're pro-individual rights or you're not. It doesn't matter if the person in the story is a stripper of Mother Theresa, right is right, and confiscating a person's property without cause is wrong no matter WHO or WHAT the person may be.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
A couple of red flags in that article btw,

First she says she saved the money to GET OUT of the stripping industry ONLY to turn Right around and transport this saved cash with this other couple to Purchase another "CLUB" in another state. OK yea sure, That makes sense...not.

The Other HUGE RED FLAG, other than the trace drug residue(?) on the cash, etc is the Route itself. Trafficking routes are in fact from northern Canada, several have been busted in New Jersey fact, to CA etc., another fact.

This is a case of Million being transferred from one in stripping industry to another club stripping industry, on a well known trafficking route. Sex trafficking for those too slow to put it together,

If Anything the IRS should be all over this. It has red flags all over it and if Anything, the tax possible evasion alone, is grounds enough. For all we Know they could be running weapons etc. it Happens,

Everyone thinks, drugs but there's a Huge trafficking, SLAVERY TRAFFICKING, CHILD SEXSLAVERY/PORN RING and even LABOR SLAVE trafficking from east to west and vice versa coast,

It should be looked into. This isn't about a few hundred dollars, this is about a million, a stripper who says its redemption money only to buy more into what she claims she wanted redemption From, which kind of is a CLUE right there that's she's lying out her ass,

And this couple.

yea sorry, I smell a rat.

There is a huge sex trafficking of minors from CA to East Coast. I hope the Feds ARE watching this one. And I don't mind saying so. The Signs are all over it like a fly on crap.

When you're talking That amount of cash, if it's not drugs, it's trafficking or arms deals, most likely trafficking,

New Jersey they have busted Several trafficking rings, from CA. People really don't realize how bad the slave trafficking especially of Foreigners, children IS in this country, but they Should have been investigating That not just the drugs. There have been Several cases of slaves and sex slaves Found in residents and Massage parlors is another big one, where they take the passports and force these girls into debt bondage, or work them and then snuff them out.

That and sweatshop slavery, also in CA and New Jersey, it is happening, more than you might think. It's a worse problem than drugs and yet, things like this just SCREAM for looking into yet they pass the radar.

meanwhile they'll stop and frisk and beat to death a homeless man for having god forbid, a sleeping bag.

This nation is Realy screwed up.
edit on 24-7-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know a woman that works on a rooftop bar/restaurant/nightclub in L.A. She doesn't take off her clothes, or prostitute and often brings home $500-1000 on Thurs/Fri/Sat nights. So much delusion in this thread about the kind of money a good looking, personable, sexy woman can make from flashing a coy smile at a man drinking alcohol. She was tipped $1000 one time, from a big time plastic surgeon, and that kind of thing is not uncommon.

This thread has nothing to do with any of that...the main topic here should be whether police have the right to confiscate any of your property without probable cause. It seems in 'Murrica, these days, just having a large amount of cash is probable cause in itself...REALLY? And there's 'Murricans right here on this very thread that AGREE WITH THAT??? HOLY SNIP...man, get me the heck outta here!

How about a guy wearing a FRANCK MULLER AETERNITAS MEGA 4 wristwatch, which has a $2.4 million dollar price tag...? Is he now suspect too? Why not? How about a woman driving a custom made Ferrari?

"Excuse me sir, how do you afford a watch like that???"

Well, I am a Chippendale's dancer, Officer!

"I'm going to have to take that until YOU CAN PROVE ITS YOURS..."

Really, this is what it has come to?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join