It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best UFO Sightings Of June 2012, AFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
search the very title of the YT vid, didn't come up..

some of this is definitely worth looking into but yea..

edit on Tue Jul 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good find!

There are several more vids on that YT channel too!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks, watched the video. Literally just another one of hundreds I've seen. I see absolutely nothing that would disprove that these video clips which have been edited, are nothing more than chinese lanterns, balloons, flares, UAV's, birds etc. The video's prove nothing. In today's world of Computer Generated Images (CGI) and the music that the producer of the YT video leaves me skeptical at best.

Sorry, nothing new here.....there are thousands of these on youtube. I'm entitled to be skeptical, remain open-minded and appreciate your post. But, it simply proves nothing, not meant to be rude, just blunt. Peace!!

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The Ufo at scene 6:02. I've seen that before.

new topics

top topics

join