It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: 'I’ve Got a Little Over 1,200 Days Left in Office'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Barack Obama knows how much time he has left as president of the United States. He said so last night at an Organizing For Action event in Washington, D.C.

OFA guess they didn't get any IRS scrutiny he does so love to preach to the choir.

"I always remind people, I’ve run my last campaign. Michelle is not sorry about it," Obama said to laughter, according to the White House transcript of the event. "I’ve got a little over 1,200 days left in office. I am going to spend every waking minute of every one of those days thinking about and then acting upon any good ideas out there that are going to help ordinary Americans succeed, that are going to make sure that the next generation believes in the American Dream because they’ve seen it in their own lives. That’s how I’m going to spend my time. I hope that’s how you’re going to spend your time. (Applause.) Because if you do, I guarantee you we will continue to make progress and we will deliver on everything that we talked about in 2008 and 201

Legend in his own mind

That's 1200 days too many, and 'run his last campaign' ?

He has done nothing but campaign non stop for the last 5 years so don't expect him to 'stop' now.

I am sure he does spend his every waking moment scheming how to 'help' people in this country, as in 'helping' himself to their cash,their civil rights, their emails,the financial records,their health records, and the list goes on.

Dunno bout others I don't need his help, what I do need is for him to stay the hell out of my life.

That's my 'American dream'.

And the crowd goes wild as Obama whispers sweet nothings in to their ears, telling them how special they are, and they are nothing without his benevolence.

The God complex Barack Obama we are not worthy of such a 'noble' man.

1200 days can't get here soon enough IMO.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
1200 days can't get here soon enough IMO.

S&F, Neo. I couldn't agree more.

Also, why was there even the need to say "I've run my last campaign" if he and everyone else didn't know that he never stopped campaigning since Day 1?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Funny....I just saw a show over the weekend called "Caligula - 1,400 days of terror". Very interesting show. So...it was off 200 days...

Kidding!....sorta...

Maybe he'll go on vacation half that time....at least that will lessen the damage he can do...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And he will leave and you will just get another corrupt moron to replace him and nothing will change.

1200 days forgett it. Who ever comes in after will continue with the last policys.
edit on 23-7-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Anyone under the impression that the next president will be any better then the last two should have their heads examined.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Anyone under the impression that the next president will be any better then the last two should have their heads examined.

See someone here has a brain cell.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
'A little over 1200 days.'

Why is he counting down?
And why did he say that like 1200 days is a short about of time?
Thats 3 more years of proverbial foul ups that we will have to deal with. I didn't need a reminder.
edit on 23-7-2013 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

You know my little Ewok friend? I lived under Bush Sr. and thought to myself....We can't get a bigger moron than this one "Read my lips....." remember? Oh brother.

Then I lived under Clinton and Mogadishu, Waco, Elian Gonzales and the Chinese espionage scandals (never mind a silly blue dress) ...and said to myself, Self? It REALLY can't get worse than this. He's a morally bankrupt turd!

Oh..then came Bush Jr. and I thought we were safe. He appointed lots of experienced people who outshone his mental ability like the sun compared to a candle. How bad can this be? Err.... Nvm.. no need to go further, huh?

...so here we are in 2013, and we're thinking to ourselves, 'Self? Obama is about the worst we've seen. 1,200 days to go and it can only get better!"

Now I ask you, what is the definition of insanity and why are we not learning?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So whats the excuse for his first 1200 and some days?

Obamacare.

Thats the kind of care you will get the last 1200 days.

Then when that is over- the next president will say "Look what Obama has left me with"

Thats when we will get -----(fillinblanks)Care.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Given Obama's tyranny and erosion of American rights and values, the only thing that surprises me about all this is that America's gun owners haven't banded together to defeat him.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Then he can go back to bein just plain ole Barry and fire up a spliff....and well deserved! A lot of golfing if you ask me, pretty boring.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wish it was over already.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Exactly the same over here in UK.

Hitting ones head against a brick wall comes to mind.

The problem is 75% of the masses are too uninformed and stupid to know. So they are like the frog in boiling water they will sit there and boil. By the time they wake up its too late and they end up dragging the 25% of us that haveing been saying it all along down with them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

Politifact

Here are some facts you probably won't hear from the National Rifle Association: The Second Amendment is fading as a wedge issue in American politics, gun owners are winning, and President Barack Obama is doing little to alter the scales.

Nearly one in two Americans now have a gun in their home and just 26 percent favor an all-out ban on handguns, down from 60 percent in 1959, according to a recent Gallup survey. The number of Americans who support tighter gun laws is at an all-time low.

Yea....real tyrant.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

really. What good is democracy if I don't like the guy that wins the vote?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Politifact

Here are some facts you probably won't hear from the National Rifle Association: The Second Amendment is fading as a wedge issue in American politics, gun owners are winning, and President Barack Obama is doing little to alter the scales.

Nearly one in two Americans now have a gun in their home and just 26 percent favor an all-out ban on handguns, down from 60 percent in 1959, according to a recent Gallup survey. The number of Americans who support tighter gun laws is at an all-time low.

Yea....real tyrant.

Actually like a good little tyrant he has continually tried to exploit gun deaths to end the second.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
NO!
A good tyrant would just send in his army to kill you and take your guns without all this debate and media fervor. If he was a real tyrant, we would all be dead, this site would be gone, and we would be living in a third world nation. Now, since you can still go out and buy an Iphone and a new car before heading over to Mcdonalds for a Big Mac i think America will be fine.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

really. What good is democracy if I don't like the guy that wins the vote?

Democracy is good for nothing, but tyranny of the mob, with the founders infinite wisdom founded this nation as a constitutional republic and as such:

The people are protected from government itself, and the people from themselves where the second amendment,free speech, are protected for all not just people who happen to be in the in crowd of the majority.

Where Rights are Rights, not 'Privliedges'.

What good is a democracy?

Good for absolutely nothing.
edit on 23-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I keep wondering who will be next, when you think about it democrats have no one, Obama was a fluke, a flash in the pan, America voted for the new kid rock star on the block.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hillary Clinton.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join