It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings From Essex!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello all!

My name is Jason and as the title may suggest, I hail from the darkest depths of Essex in England. I've joined up here because I was getting as fed up with a lot of the alternative news sites as I was mainstream news.

I understand a lot of the news on the forum is obviously filtered through and discussed a lot so I can gauge more peoples opinions here rather than simply being told I'm wrong for not accepting >insert information messiah here< says is the case.

I'm a Pagan and an Englishman, I enjoy being left alone and hate the world that we have come to live in with the constant rules and regulations.
I'm into all sorts of stuff from space, airsoft, survival skills, technology, occultism, so hopefully I have something to add to the community.

I do also write my own blog, but I generally like to piece my articles together over the course of a month or so by validating news stories so that I can write big essays that can be shown to people (mostly friends of mine) who literally know nothing about what is going on in the world. I've been told I can be quite informative, so some of you may find it interesting.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You will burn you will burn in Hell Oh pagan man from England

Only joking but you will get some of that from our less accepting members.
Welcome to the best site on the net Jason

Once you have gone past the 20 post mark you can make a thread of your own, make a pagan thread, plenty on here and I like reading about the subject.
edit on 23-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyrdnews

Welcome fellow county man , I'm in the sun baked Savannah of the midlands

Enjoy your stay and what the site has to offer , take from it what you will

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh dear its some one from Essex, quick make sure they have their fake tan levels topped up

But really hello from the UK and ignore the trolls who seem to still think we have king george running the country and its 1770 something

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hope you find the solitude you desire, the information you require, and the forum for your thoughts to feed your fire.
Welcome

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS brother..... I also hail from Essex, how hot is the weather at the mo, I'm frying.

I'm sure some of the topics you mention will be dealt with in some depth here.

See you on the boards

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Glad you joined us!
Enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! So glad that you decided to join. I often find my news here. It's usually up to the minute and like you I enjoy getting other people's point of view.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Been looking around and its a brilliant site, I'll no doubt be around quite a bit

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Hey there Wyrdnews and welcome to not just ATS, but also the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts though, you'll then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.
edit on 24-7-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

top topics

join