It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvin Bush- The Truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Its interesting just how off-topic this thread has become.

I start a thread about how Marvin Bush was not actually head of Security at WTC and it turns into a bunch of people arguing about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Marvin Bush or the head of Security at WTC.

This happens on every 9/11 thread, its just annoying, start a thread about the pentagon and 3 pages in everyone is at each others throats over WTC-7

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This happens on every 9/11 thread, its just annoying, start a thread about the pentagon and 3 pages in everyone is at each others throats over WTC-7

That's a characteristic of every conspiracy debate.
When confronted with facts that mute some point of a conspiracy the believers always say "But what about . . . ?".

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Since when do facts have any bearing on a conspiracy?
A conspiracy is a belief.

No, a conspiracy is simply two or more people operating in collusion and in secret to break the law.

con·spir·a·cy
Noun
A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

The action of plotting or conspiring.

You are a conspirator I do believe by indirectly aiding and abetting by willfully and knowingly covering up the crime of the century.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by spartacus699

How do I reply to this???? You don't know much about the event obviously.

shall we go on???

You are somewhat new to this site so I don't know how long you have been interested in the 911 conspiracy.

I do reccommend that you read the BIO's of those that signed up to 911 a&e.
The very first one on their list states this:

Tech biography: I hold a doctorate in computer science and electrical engineering. I have specialized in writing simulation programs for verifying complex electronic designs.

Statement 911: Video footage of the WTC collapses look suspiciously like controlled demolitions. I seriously doubt that the entire reinforced steel skeleton of either WTC building could melt and collapse due to the heat of combustion of the airline fuel alone.

Someone in 'computer science' does not have the expertice in the fields needed to explain the events of 911.
Plus he says he 'doubts' the steel skeleton.... This is not someone who 'knows'.
I remember one 'signer' had a degree in landscaping or such.

When you look over all the people there ask yourself this.
"Does this person have the qualifications to stand up to cross examinnation on the witness stand?"

Plus the website is owned by Richard Gage.
They sell T shirts by Richard Gage.
They sell DVD'sby Richard Gage.
They sell Books by Richard Gage.
They sell Banners by Richard Gage.
They sell Iron on Patches by Richard Gage.

Even on their 'home' page they have links to 'experts' such as:
Actor Ed Asner
Actor/Activist Daniel Sunjata

All the links to TV appearances show only Richard Gage being interviewed.
Can't he bring some of his 'expert pettition signers' with him????

What's with all the links to Amazon? Do you ever see that on a normal site?

In my opinion Richard Gage is a one man dog and pony show.
He makes a living off the 911 event.

here....

this could have been your father, son, or brother. And we're suppose to believe that the heebee-geebees did it? I don't think so.

edit on 9-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

here....

YouTube Link

Jessie Ventura hold no degrees.
He is an expert in nothing.
Any first year law student would shred anything he says.

Please look at the qualifications of the people you believe in.
That's a big problem in these conspiracies. People spout off about something on camera and somehow they become an expert.

There are even experts out there spouting crap.
Take Dr Judy Woods for instance. She's put out a book that says death rays from space took down the buildings. Now come on are we really supposed to believe that?
Vet your sources a bit more and see if they really have the expertise to be opening their trap.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

He is an expert in nothing.

I might as well call the MSM as experts then.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Its weird how they go on and on about the WTC when stratesec was in charge of security for Washington Duelles airport from where flight 77 departed and United Airlines and the wtc, although I am not quite sure what stratesec did exactly at the WTC when they already had the PAPD. If anything the fact that Securacom/stratesec was employed to begin with raises more questions.

And as for Alex Jones he is a profit oriented Radio talkshow host. If he can tell different versions of the same event it just means he has more material to fill airtime with. If some of the guests on his show present material they acquired in meticulous research they arent doing themselves a favor by going to his show.

Also that Marvin Bush was involved with a company that allegedly had a hand in carrying out the attacks is a red flag in itself. Bush Senior was president already, if you need a security company in place at the WTC, the airport, the airplane, so the terrorists are waved through at security and at the airplane and to prepare the WTC one would think the perpetrators would keep a prominent name like Bush out and far away from Securacom/Stratesec .

Then again stranger things have happened and people whom held positions of authority and committed hideous crimes on par with 911 against Americans got away with not even a slap on the wrist. Just think of MK Ultra for which Clinton apologized and thats just what we know of and was admitted to the public. The only thing more shocking than the project itself and that no prosecution took place was the apathy of the world to the facts presented. So there is an expectation of immunity and impunity if you move among the right circles, no matter how monstrous the deed you commit, so we can assume that the people in those circles are not too concerned about being cita by average joe .
edit on 10-9-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am reviving this thread, and hope I'm not repeating what has already been posted:

www.commondreams.org...
BUSH-LINKED COMPANY HANDLED SECURITY FOR TWIN TOWERS, DULLES AIRPORT AND UNITED AIRLINES

www.washingtonpost.com...
ONE HIJACKER PLANE FLEW OUT OF DULLES INT'L AIRPORT ON 9/11

en.wikipedia.org...
9/11 HIJACKED UNITED AIRLINES, FLIGHT 93

whatreallyhappened.com...
9/11 - AN INSIDE JOB?

******************************************************************************************************************

www.stratfor.com...
STRATFOR - GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE - AUSTIN, TEXAS
Supposedly started by George Friedman in 1996, I'm wondering if there is a Bush Family connection here too.

www.austinchronicle.com...
FUN AND GAMES WITH STRATFOR

maoistrebelnews.wordpress.com...
STRATFOR THINKS ISRAEL/MOSSAD IS BEHIND 9/11

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...
(Oct. 2014) RECENT ASSESSMENT OF STRATFOR

edit on 25-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: CONTENT

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I just find it interesting how much faith 9/11 "truthers" have. It really takes an incredible amount of faith to be convinced of something of which has no credible evidence. A lot of truthers seem to think that the burden of proof is not on them, when in reality, it's completely on them. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence--and to this point, in nearly 15 years, I've yet to see one shred of evidence to throw reasonable doubt on the official story. Certainly one of the major problems facing truthers is their inability to distinguish between credible and non-credible sources. It's as though they'll take anybody with a claim favoring their side, and prop them up as an expert. "Steel can't burn at so and so temperature", "A building has never collapsed from fire", "something something controlled demolition", "This person was head of security", "Terrorists could not have possibly executed those flight maneuvers", etc. So many claims, so little evidence, such little knowledge, SO much faith. I can only hope that someday many of these individuals will realize that wasted a great deal of energy trying to uncover something that was never there.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

You revive the thread with stories that have already been shown to be factually lacking? And you use the Margie Burns article which SHE said she was wrong about almost ten years ago??

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the recent posts. And, as a Republican, I'm not usually a Bush-basher - beyond no respect for George W. and the way he "set up" our government for the even lessor talented Obama, by starting wars for the elitists and stuffing Wash. DC with light-in-the-loafers journalists.

But there were inconsistencies from the beginning, that "let 9/11 happen." The hijackers were training in how to fly airliners in Florida, for God's Sake! A few FBI Agents were screaming out what was happening, but the desk jockey Analysts sniffed "there just wasn't enough corroborating evidence" to investigate the hijackers training on U.S. soil. And VP Cheney - known for pouring over raw intelligence reports - didn't seem to be alarmed either. (But then, he's a past CEO of Halliburton, THE major non-combat contractor in all wars since VietNam.)

Just like taking a murderer to trial with no body and/or only circumstantial evidence - and get a conviction - ANY Intel beyond anecdotal (and sometimes only that, if that's all you've got) that points toward a "massive death and destruction outcome" needs to be investigated! That the Florida hijackers weren't, and it subsequently opened the floodgates for 2 wars, "corroborates" the couldn't-care-less Team Bush's attitudes about a terrible event building toward an inevitable - but very profitable - conclusion.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The events, were in motion LONG before Bush/Cheney were in the White House. Information, did not get shared between various agencies due to well meant rules passed long ago, and very LITTLE of the actual raw intelligence made it passed a low level desk jockey. But yeah, lets blame Bush and Cheney for the fatal flaws built into our government over the last forty years.

By the way...care to address why you revived the thread with the hugely out of date and false reports about Marvin Bush?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

"By the way...care to address why you revived the thread with the hugely out of date and false reports about Marvin Bush? "

As usual, I ran across the information I posted on Dec. 25th while researching something else. I don't follow the 9/11 controversy closely, but the information was startling enough that I felt it should be shared. I went looking to revive an older thread rather than start a new one on the same topic (which ATS prefers), and this discussion was the best match.

And Yes, I'm well aware that governmental agencies are territorial, and aren't terribly cooperative working on the same cases. Which hopefully is changing.

This still doesn't excuse George W/Cheney's non-reactions as 9/11 built to its horrible conclusion. To not raise the alarm that the hijackers were training in Florida how to fly airliners, is criminal in itself. And if Cheney loved poring over raw intelligence, he MUST have come across that information.

And when George W. was briefed the summer of 2001 at his Texas ranch, that "something big was being planned by terrorists," his legendary response was: "Well, you've done your job. Now get the hell out of here."

Wealth and power are easily corrupted by tons of "contacts", and "buyable options" that never even dent their finances. The people who "let" 9/11 happen - probably to appease the elitists and Saudis - should be held accountable, sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

FLORIDA CONGRESSMAN DENIED ACCESS TO CENSORED PAGES FROM 9/11 REPORT
"The U.S. House Intelligence Committee has denied a Florida congressman’s request for access to 28 classified pages from the 2002 report of Congress’ Joint Inquiry into the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

"Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, told BrowardBulldog.org he made his request at the suggestion of House colleagues who have read them as they consider whether to support a proposed resolution urging President Obama to open those long-censored pages to the public.

"Redacted on orders from then-President George W. Bush, the report says the 28 pages concern “specific sources of foreign support” for the 9/11 hijackers while they were in the U.S. Specifically, that is “the role of Saudi Arabia in funding 9/11,” according to former Florida Senator Bob Graham, who co-chaired the Joint Inquiry and helped write the 28 pages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join