It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvin Bush- The Truth!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I understand that after he left Securacom, he went to a Texas based Insurance Company one of who's major clients was... the WTC.

Some facts may be in error, but the use of the disparaging "truther" label, and staunch defense of the official story, for those with access to all the information the general public doesn't have, is well, not the best use of one's time and energy let's just put it that way.

With all the data available, you wouldn't catch me in this lifetime or any other defending the official story about what happened on 9/11. It would be like defending and covering up for the devil himself, imho.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
While I agree with the OPs assessment, I still ask this:

Since when do facts have any bearing on a conspiracy?
A conspiracy is a belief.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This guy with the help of a friend snuck all the equipment, heavy wire, and other things they needed to the top of the towers without being detected. Then snuck up and did his high wire act. This is a circus performer. not a CIA black opps agent. So you don't think the CIA or others could figure out a way to sneak in a plant a few bmbs??? Get real. This should be a wake up call for many of you that still have any doubts that it was stagged terror.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Another one of those threads defending Bush or more rather Bush family wasn't involved i would assume?
edit on 29-7-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

that's right...c'mon, where are all the daily threads bashing Obama...we can't continue to once in a while bash bush and republicans, that's unpatriotic. let's get back on track here...geez...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

A conspiracy is a belief

or belief is a conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

So you don't think the CIA or others could figure out a way to sneak in a plant a few bmbs???

It goes beyond a few bombs.

It's not that the OSers could not accept the CIA planting a few bombs in secret. It's we can't believe they could bring in enough explosives and wire it up. IN SECRET FOR THREE BUILDINGS. That's no small task for professional crews.

Plus we cannot believe they could predict the exact floor the planes would hit for two buildings.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all NYC police&fire.
Plus we cannot believe they could wire the planes for remote control.
Plus we cannot believe they could swap out the planes with military versions.
Plus we cannot believe they could get all those people to 'see a plane' in Washington.
Plus we cannot believe they could plant all those faked videos in NYC.
Plus we cannot believe they could insert their own news videos.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds investigative news crews.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds physics experts.
The list goes on.

You can believe one or two of these things.
But can you seriously believe every last one of them???

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

And that is only a very short list off all the things we cant believe.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Plus we cannot believe they could predict the exact floor the planes would hit for two buildings. Plus we cannot believe they could silence all NYC police&fire. Plus we cannot believe they could wire the planes for remote control. Plus we cannot believe they could swap out the planes with military versions. Plus we cannot believe they could get all those people to 'see a plane' in Washington. Plus we cannot believe they could plant all those faked videos in NYC. Plus we cannot believe they could insert their own news videos. Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds investigative news crews. Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds physics experts. The list goes on.

I have a list of my own...

We can not believe the 19 hijackers circumvented the super-duper US security on multiple instances, hijacked 4 planes without real weapons, keeping the passengers and the crew in control with "tooth picks"

We can not believe the two such high rise buildings could be randomly hit on any given floor and produce the perfect almost identical collapse of the towers

We can not believe building 7...gaping hole or not...no way it can collapse in such a symetrical manner...

We can not believe Bush or Chaney (proven liars)...

...and the list goes on...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Your list is typical as it making claims through ignorance.

The 19 hijackers, as you call them, were well trained operatives with skills that match or exceed that of Americas elite solders such as our Rangers. Captured training manuals show intense physical endurance and hand to hand killing with or without weapons. Their mental training was extensive with long sessions of counter interrogation techniques and indoctrination of religious extremism that death was their ultimate reward.

The 4 pilots had extensive training for blending into western society and leader Atta was a world class operative any intelligence agency would love to have. His ability to manage and conceal the plot once inside America was nothing short of genius. His confusing travel all over the world in the last six weeks may never be fully understood as he set false trails on practically every continent.

Granted, they made mistakes, and should have never been allowed to fly in and out of transient airports without interruption, and they took advantage of a lax system whose employees were unmotivated and under trained.

These were exceptional men with solid training for their mission and they also were assisted by a lot of just plain luck.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

We can not believe the 19 hijackers circumvented the super-duper US security on multiple instances, hijacked 4 planes without real weapons, keeping the passengers and the crew in control with "tooth picks"

What security?
I believe you live in a world of 'perceived' security.
People rob banks with just a simple note.
Unarmed guards were 'guarding' $150 million in jewels in Cannes when it was robbed.
You thought your children were safe in elementary school.

If a bad guy were to place a box cutter to your mothers throat you would do as they say.
Heck if a 200lb man placed your mother in a head lock you would da as he says.

You think your little world is safe when you lock your doors at night.
So did all those victims of home invasions.
So did all those who came home to an empty house.

Tell us how much security there is on a city bus?
Tell us how much security there is on a train?
Are you aware planes don't even have simple keys to prevent theft?

Become a half assed pilot then get job as a baggage handler.
You will be in a perfect position to steal a B737.

You live in a world of percieved security.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

So you don't think the CIA or others could figure out a way to sneak in a plant a few bmbs???

It goes beyond a few bombs.

It's not that the OSers could not accept the CIA planting a few bombs in secret. It's we can't believe they could bring in enough explosives and wire it up. IN SECRET FOR THREE BUILDINGS. That's no small task for professional crews.

Plus we cannot believe they could predict the exact floor the planes would hit for two buildings.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all NYC police&fire.
Plus we cannot believe they could wire the planes for remote control.
Plus we cannot believe they could swap out the planes with military versions.
Plus we cannot believe they could get all those people to 'see a plane' in Washington.
Plus we cannot believe they could plant all those faked videos in NYC.
Plus we cannot believe they could insert their own news videos.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds investigative news crews.
Plus we cannot believe they could silence all the worlds physics experts.
The list goes on.

You can believe one or two of these things.
But can you seriously believe every last one of them???

How do I reply to this???? You don't know much about the event obviously.

shall we go on???

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

If a bad guy were to place a box cutter to your mothers throat you would do as they say. Heck if a 200lb man placed your mother in a head lock you would da as he says.

haha

I guess Flight 93 had some pretty rowdy passengers and wacked out mothers than. As far as I remember...they fought the hijackers, and obviously foiled their plan...unless the plan was...to crash the plane in the middle of nowhere. So, there were much braver passengers on that plane than..obviously you. Since you think no one would budge.

As far as the super-duper security...billions and billions of dollars are spent yearly on the "security"....even back than. I guess you sleep easier thinking...it was just incompetence. Security procedures were all well defined, but on a number of instances...standard procedure wasn't followed. We know that pretty well...so don't talk to me about non existent security "back than"...as if it happened back in stone age.

Ah...the blessed incompetence card. The card any normal human being can not play...because we get fired instantly, and not only that...if our incompetence resulted in loss of life or money...oh boy...wouldn't wanna be that guy.

But you know what...I get it...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Flight 93 was staged too. There was no debre of the plane found. Other than a steamy hold that looked like it was dug with a bob cat or a small explosion. But not a bit of debree. It was all stagged

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

it doesn't matter man...I'm simply using that case to show the opposite of what he claims. The Gov claims the passengers fought with the hijackers...and obviously succeeded to overcome...those "super" trained terrorists

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by samkent

If a bad guy were to place a box cutter to your mothers throat you would do as they say. Heck if a 200lb man placed your mother in a head lock you would da as he says.

haha

I guess Flight 93 had some pretty rowdy passengers and wacked out mothers than. As far as I remember...they fought the hijackers, and obviously foiled their plan...unless the plan was...to crash the plane in the middle of nowhere. So, there were much braver passengers on that plane than..obviously you. Since you think no one would budge.

As far as the super-duper security...billions and billions of dollars are spent yearly on the "security"....even back than. I guess you sleep easier thinking...it was just incompetence. Security procedures were all well defined, but on a number of instances...standard procedure wasn't followed. We know that pretty well...so don't talk to me about non existent security "back than"...as if it happened back in stone age.

Ah...the blessed incompetence card. The card any normal human being can not play...because we get fired instantly, and not only that...if our incompetence resulted in loss of life or money...oh boy...wouldn't wanna be that guy.

But you know what...I get it...

Security pre-9/11, particularly on internal domestic flights, was far more lax than today. In addition, many things now banned were then allowed. E.g it was perfectly ok to carry box-cutters, penknives and sharp scissors on board.

The reason the passengers on UA 93 had a go at the hi-jackers where the others didn't is really quite obvious. UA 93 was the last plane in the air and the passengers learnt from phone calls with relatives what the fate of other planes had been. They knew they were on a suicide mission.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Yeah...I'm not sure how they went about that one...

If one hijacks a plane...and plans to hit something with it...the first thing you should do...is cut off communication from within the plane...for the very reasonable assumption...that somebody from the plane could contact someone outside and foil your plans. Alas..the super well trained terrorists, even though magically took those 4 planes...forgot to gather phones/or disable the inflight phone (not sure which was claimed to be the contact means) from the passengers....and thus...the White House was saved.

One might feel sorry for the poor sods...all that planning beforehand...all the training...but forgot the phones...duh.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

One might feel sorry for the poor sods...all that planning beforehand...all the training...but forgot the phones...duh.

History is full of incidents where one small thing has a huge impact on events.

Many decades ago (1972) a perfectly good air plane slowly spiraled into the swamp because the pilots were focused on a burnt out light bulb. ATC even warned them about their altitude but they were focused on that stupid light bulb.

The 911 hijackers counted on the passengers being sheep. After all the history of hijackings were over money not to use the plane as a cruise missle.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They knew the passengers had seat back phones and their own phones-they just didn't care. On one of Atta's many odd cross country trips he was given access to one of the seat back phones and used it. They never released which flight it was but it's more than likely the Sarasota to San Francisco turnaround on August 19th. He rode in first class for the trip west-then business class for the trip back east. Know one know what the reason for the trip was since it was an Airbus and not a 767.

I have sat in a flight simulator for a 767 and it's a mass of visual gauges, talking computers and switches of every size imaginable. Pilots can program certain functions as say someone would replace a keystroke with a hot key. This is believed to be the reason Al-Serhhi and Atta both mistook the cabin address system for ground to ground communication. I ask about those 2 functions and the instructor told me how individual pilots program certain switches to their own personal preferences.

UA flight 93 was short one enforcer hijacker and if this would have made any difference in the passenger revolt we will never know. Jarrah was the weakest link among the plotters and not at all liked by Atta so this is more than likely the reason he was given the last flight. KSM had said that having the plane shot down, or just crashing it into the ground was sufficient, according to Bin Laden.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How do I reply to this???? You don't know much about the event obviously.

shall we go on???

You are somewhat new to this site so I don't know how long you have been interested in the 911 conspiracy.

I do reccommend that you read the BIO's of those that signed up to 911 a&e.
The very first one on their list states this:

Tech biography: I hold a doctorate in computer science and electrical engineering. I have specialized in writing simulation programs for verifying complex electronic designs.

Statement 911: Video footage of the WTC collapses look suspiciously like controlled demolitions. I seriously doubt that the entire reinforced steel skeleton of either WTC building could melt and collapse due to the heat of combustion of the airline fuel alone.

Someone in 'computer science' does not have the expertice in the fields needed to explain the events of 911.
Plus he says he 'doubts' the steel skeleton.... This is not someone who 'knows'.
I remember one 'signer' had a degree in landscaping or such.

When you look over all the people there ask yourself this.
"Does this person have the qualifications to stand up to cross examinnation on the witness stand?"

Plus the website is owned by Richard Gage.
They sell T shirts by Richard Gage.
They sell DVD'sby Richard Gage.
They sell Books by Richard Gage.
They sell Banners by Richard Gage.
They sell Iron on Patches by Richard Gage.

Even on their 'home' page they have links to 'experts' such as:
Actor Ed Asner
Actor/Activist Daniel Sunjata

All the links to TV appearances show only Richard Gage being interviewed.
Can't he bring some of his 'expert pettition signers' with him????

What's with all the links to Amazon? Do you ever see that on a normal site?

In my opinion Richard Gage is a one man dog and pony show.
He makes a living off the 911 event.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Alfie1

Yeah...I'm not sure how they went about that one...

If one hijacks a plane...and plans to hit something with it...the first thing you should do...is cut off communication from within the plane...for the very reasonable assumption...that somebody from the plane could contact someone outside and foil your plans. Alas..the super well trained terrorists, even though magically took those 4 planes...forgot to gather phones/or disable the inflight phone (not sure which was claimed to be the contact means) from the passengers....and thus...the White House was saved.

The hi-jackers didn't care about passengers using phones. The passengers didn't know where they were or where they were going so they were in no position to give out vital information that might have foiled plans.

Air Traffic Control was already obviously aware that something was very wrong by virtue of no response from planes, alterations of course, terrorists broadcasting, when they thought they were addressing passengers, about bombs on board, staying in seats etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join