It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 disgusting tweets by Trayvon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The elephant in the room that was NEVER addressed at the trail was "what was Treyvon Martin doing in this community in the first place?"

He knew no one there, he had no legitimate business there, and had absolutely zero reason to be at that place at any time of the day, let alone after dark.

During the trial, they didn't even discuss why he was in that location at all, if he wasn't there to either (a) scout a home or (b) break into a home.

This implies that there are places (states, cities, neighborhoods...) that a U.S. citizen has no right to stand in. Bad form, that.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

The kid is dead, the trial is over, let him rest in peace.

What has he done to you?!?

What is your agenda with this post?

If your point was to prove that he was a regular teenager who took part in things that many people from his age category do, then you have succeeded.

You "grown adults" finding any reason whatsoever to demonize this kid are really starting to get irritating.

trayvon martin never existed.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The trouble with this whole thing was that the White kills Black thing was jumped on and exploited, this became less about the two people and totally about two differing cultures using it for political gain.

Black on white crime rarely reported yet white on black crime instantly jumped on, we should be disgusted that our media has allowed situations like this to be simply used, crime is crime, simple as, locally it should be reported, whether it hits nationally should depend on what is in the real news that day.

From what I can see neither person in this was an upstanding citizen and in truth only Trayvon And George would have known the truthful outcome.Was Trayvon a nice person, no, not really, if we take all this Pro Black Trayvon stuff away and look at the facts you will see he was a cheap drug dealer, wannabe / on going gang member with a poor view of white people. Then you look at George, something of a wannabe vigilante, dim view on black people, neither man a credit to society.

If we were really honest none of us would want either as a neighbour.

But we have to accept the jury now, if you don't the law then you by logic are saying that you don't believe the evidence which by logic affects BOTH men.

Sadly this will all not end well, white on black hatred will swell whipped up but the usual suspects in the American Pro Black scene, White on Black hatred is bound to rise, we all take several steps back...Not Good.

And I do hope this Zimmerman emerges as hero to help family isn't a set up to try and swing feeling about him, enough games have been played in this mess, witnesses doing testimony out of black loyalty instead of the truth, both sides claiming screams are their sons, media playing each side off each other.

We need the truth now, if a white person kills a black person its not because he was 'stupid white trailer trash', its because he is a killer, same with black on white, the poor hard done by black excuse is now invalid, people have to take responsibility for their crimes on all sides.

Lets stop the media and political games, people using these things to stoke racial hatred on either side should be arrested and jailed, their power taken away.

All we know is that one of these two people in this case is most likely innocent, innocence has no skin colour.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is a sorry attempt to justify his death. That is all I can think this is, a sorry attempt to portray him poorly in order to accept that his killing was justified.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well see it helps them show how all young black males are thugs, because you know, talking about getting lots of tail on twitter totally explains him randomly attack some hispanic dude that totally wasn't following him.

I've read them. Yup, seems about right. So he's a little punk that talks trash to women on twitter, WTF does that have to do with anything?

He's dead, Zimmerman was found not guilty, justice prevailed.

There is no need for character assassination of the dead.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The elephant in the room that was NEVER addressed at the trail was "what was Treyvon Martin doing in this community in the first place?" He knew no one there, he had no legitimate business there, and had absolutely zero reason to be at that place at any time of the day, let alone after dark. During the trial, they didn't even discuss why he was in that location at all, if he wasn't there to either (a) scout a home or (b) break into a home.

Never addressed? He was staying in that neighborhood.

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida.[60][61] The population in the development, at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic (of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures.[47] Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancée were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred.[24] At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancee at The Retreat.[23]

Source

Now see, it doesn't bother me that you are upset at this, for whatever reason, it bothers me that you claim to even have an opinion on this while clearly being completely ignorant of even the basic facts of the case.

So, by your logic, that time I went and spent the summer with my mother and her fiance in New Jersey, whenever I went outside for a smoke, it was open season to shoot old Phishy in the head, or stalk me around in the dark for a bit. No, wait, I'm white so I guess it would have been fine.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The reason no one addresses the issue of "what he was doing there" is because he had every right to be there. His It is common knowledge that his father lived there with his girlfriend, and he was staying there with his father. What he was doing out at that time? By all accounts, walking home from the store. 7pm isn't exactly the middle of the night, so I wouldnt imagine it would be terribly uncommon to see a young person out at that time. It isn't even past curfew, so remind me again what law he was breaking?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidFusion

The reason no one addresses the issue of "what he was doing there" is because he had every right to be there.

He did have a right to be there.

But the reason that he was there... Well, that would be because he had been expelled from school in Miami, and his mother couldn't handle him any more.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Irrelevant. The reason he was there does not negate his right to be there. Nor does it justify the excessive force used by Zimmerman. By all account Zimmerman was the one who was somewhere he shouldn't have been, and all events that followed were a direct result of the piss-poor decisions Zimmerman made. If he had waited for the real authorities to arrive and do their job, we wouldn't even be discussing this.
edit on 24-7-2013 by LucidFusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And since technicalities play such a huge part in issues like this, I'm pretty certain he was only suspended, not expelled. Subtle difference I know, but I can see why some people would prefer to call it one thing as opposed to the other. Expelled just sounds so much worse doesn't it? As far as the overall issue, I'd say the fact that Zimmerman Supporters seem hell bent on demonizing Martin in spite of the fact that Z was acquitted, speaks volumes. Why beat a dead horse? That is unless you feel the need to reassert Zimmerman's innocence, if to no one else but yourselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Irrelevant. The reason he was there does not negate his right to be there.

Well. What was the very first sentence in my post???
Here it is:

He did have a right to be there.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the reason he was with his Father, staying at his father's GF's home.
He was expelled from school and his mother couldn't handle him any more.
If he was the model student that he has been repeatedly been described as, he would have been in Miami... in school, since school was in session. He would not have been in Sanford, buying Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea (two of three ingredients for a concoction known as 'drank').
If the school system in Miami hadn't failed to do what was right, he would have been in juvenile detention instead of being expelled. They were working with the police to keep crime rate statistics low by not reporting crimes that occur at schools. He had multiple incidents that should have landed him in juvenile detention (vandalism, marijuana possession and theft).

The point here is that he wouldn't have been in that neighborhood if he was the model student that has been claimed.

Everyone wants to suppose things that aren't in evidence about Zimmerman... if we suppose things about Trayvon that aren't in evidence, it is possible that he was casing houses to burglarize on the night that he was killed.

ETA:

By all account Zimmerman was the one who was somewhere he shouldn't have been
He was in the neighborhood watch, he was in his neighborhood... that is exactly where he should have been.
edit on 24-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Why beat a dead horse?

You could be referring to the Justice Department looking for a way to file federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman with that statement.
Or about the many people publicly stating that Zimmerman should be killed.

Dead horse? Zimmerman wishes that it had been put to rest by the verdict.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well by all right this incident should haunt Z or the rest of his life. Aquittal not withstanding, a young man is dead now because of Zimmerman's negligent and irresponsible behavior. That kind of a weight should be carried with a person, regardless of whether he does prison time or not. Had Trayvon actually been armed, or found to be guilty of a crime on that night, then maybe there would be less hype, etc. However given that the victim was unarmed and according to all evidence, simply walking home, I'd say the continued controversy is well warranted. Bottom line, Z acted irresponsibly.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The problem I have with people attacking trayvon's character is that it implies he deserved to die cause he was a bad person.. There is no other point to it. This seems a bit out of touch with reality to me. I can actually remember when I was a 17 year old, I smoked weed, I drank, I ditched school, I fought, and I defiantly saw women in an overly sexual manner. I even used crass language while describing them and their body parts. Same was true for every other 17 year old I knew, with no exception. We where all immature kids. Hormones and other parts of human development play a role. Read any book on psychology and you will find misbehavior in teens is quiet common.

Fortunately no one thought I deserved to die for those things, cause at 17 I still had some growing to do, and today I'm actually a pretty good person. I've actually been considering spending some time as a monk, which would allow me to improve myself, and help other people. I've grown to be respectful to women, I work, pay my taxes, still occasionally smoke and drink, but I've grown into a mature intelligent adult who tries to contribute to society.

How realistic is our view for society, when a 17 year old boy deserves death for misbehavior? How many angels did you grow up with?
edit on 24-7-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

He would not have been in Sanford, buying Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea (two of three ingredients for a concoction known as 'drank').

Drank made with sprite and red and purple jolly ranchers by the way. If he was making "drank", why wouldn't he have bought cough syrup?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

He would not have been in Sanford, buying Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea (two of three ingredients for a concoction known as 'drank').

Drank made with sprite and red and purple jolly ranchers by the way. If he was making "drank", why wouldn't he have bought cough syrup?

Maybe the cough syrup was in his father's girlfriend's medicine cabinet?
Maybe you need an ID to buy the cough syrup? I have to show an ID to buy OTC medicines that contain Sudafed.

Sorry, heard a different recipe on the internet for the cough syrup concoction that makes you hallucinate. The concoction causes liver damage, which BTW Trayvon had liver damage... at the ripe old age of 17 years.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And if he was making some toxic beverage to consume, who's he hurting?.. himself. Not anyone else.
I can't speak for you, but I know a lot of people that have stolen a parents cigs and beer as a teenager. I know a lot of people have smoked marijuana as teenagers as well. Teenagers experiement and aren't mature... especially the male of the human species.

I can think of a couple of other things that often harm the liver... get a lot of tension headaches? Asprin.
Drink a few beers each day? Alchohol.
Eat a lot of junk or fatty foods? Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
Don't get enough exercise and have a slow metabolism? Blood flow to the liver.
Hepatitis
Cancer
... even viruses.

There's no way to know why he had liver damage unless and autopsy checked for each and every one of those items.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

There's no way to know why he had liver damage unless and autopsy checked for each and every one of those items.

Or if he referred specifically to the concoction in his cell phone messages to his friends.

And if he was making some toxic beverage to consume, who's he hurting?.. himself. Not anyone else.

But,
When he threatens to kill someone, punches them repeatedly in the face while straddling them on a sidewalk and then goes for that person's gun after he sees it exposed.... who is he hurting then?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by SilentKillah

Or if he referred specifically to the concoction in his cell phone messages to his friends.

I guess you've never told a lie to make yourself look cool to your peers huh?

But,
When he threatens to kill someone, punches them repeatedly in the face while straddling them on a sidewalk and then goes for that person's gun after he sees it exposed.... who is he hurting then?

Threatening to kill him is hearsay from Zimmerman's mouth. Even Judge Judy wouldn't accept that in small claims court.
Punching him... did Martin have a chance to tell anyone why he was punching him? Did Martin have a chance to say "I punched him for no reason"? Nope... he can't even tell his side of the story which may involve Zimmerman showing actions toward Martin that he conveniently left out of the story that's been told.
Going for Zimmerman's gun is hearsay from Zimmerman's mouth. Again... Judge Judy wouldn't accept that in small claims court.

But,

And what the hell does that have to do with him carrying iced tea and skittles?????

I seriously don't understand how this site is all about conspiracy... questioning what's said and what's being made to seem to be the truth, yet people insist that Zimmerman's story is the truth.

I'm simply asking people to question. Question whether you'd want your teenage boy to get kidnapped by some creep, or if you'd be proud that they fought someone off. Question whether you'd think your teen was smart for not leading some creep following him, back to the house where no parents are home and a younger teen awaits.

At the same time the government says that video was a weather balloon and everyone's contesting the truthfulness of the government.

I'm not staying in this argument... I've had too much of that. Believe what you want to believe.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Zimmerman got jumped and defended himself. Deal with it...

Jump me and see what happens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join