It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 disgusting tweets by Trayvon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Get a freaking life man.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This thread is disgusting I can't believe ppl will do such a thing the OP should be ASHAMED of themselves... This TEENAGER is DEAD HOW DARE YOU.... How mature were you at his age...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Uhm where's a mod? This thread should of been closed awhile ago..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Awiseyoungchap

Read the thread...he's already showed up...

quote]Originally posted by Blaine91555
ATTENTION: Since this is such an emotional topic; please make an extra effort to keep this on topic and off each other. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Awiseyoungchap

Originally posted by relocator
The reason these tweets need to be spread around is because his parents want to propose a Trayon Martin law.

See Source

Travyon’s parents propose “Trayvon Martin Amendment” to self defense law By Frances Robles [email protected] Longwood, FL -- The parents of slain teen Trayvon Martin asked the state task force reviewing Florida’s controversial self-defense law to revise it and make it harder for someone who starts a fight to end it with deadly force. They call their proposed revision “The Trayvon Martin Amendment.” snip Her attorney, Benjamin Crump, proposed the Trayvon Martin Amendment, saying that, as it stands now, the law encourages aggressors to shoot to kill and not leave any witnesses. “You cannot initiate a confrontation and then turn around and say you are standing your ground,” Crump said.

Insanity at it's finest...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
A private citizen has plowed thru 150 pages of Trayvon’s Twitter account and grabbed twenty tweets from Trayvon that paint him as a misogynistic, *SNIP*, thug. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to link to the sites (there are many online today) where the tweets can be found because the tweets are in violation of T&C here. A search engine can be used to find them, and the knowledge of their existence should be spread across the social media.

The tweets are full of terms that are not allowed here, but the knowledge that this was what Trayvon had become should be more widely disseminated.
edit on 7/23/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Discussions of drug use are not allowed.

edit on 7/23/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

you mean kinda like what the mainstream media did to zimmerman??

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awiseyoungchap
Uhm where's a mod? This thread should of been closed awhile ago..

Why...?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I find it disturbing that a grown man decided to kill a kid because he got beat up, I also find it disturbing that people invest so much in a murder case that was obviously hyped up by the current administration and there goons(main stream media). What i find the most disturbing is that people people like the op want to re hash the whole deal just to gather some flags and stars. What is mindbogglingly lame is the fact they are using "tweets" to back there useless thread.

on a positive note, your looking good today maylynn, its hard to tell you have ever had cancer, tell Mulder and the Smoking Man that I appreciate there part in keeping you alive, it would be a sad world without your pretty face

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Check out the latest Bill Whittle video. Perhaps colored pictures will help you figure out why this is still important.
Zimmerman was found innocent, but the other side is not letting up their attacks and their relentless praise of TM.

edit on 23-7-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

oh man, were do i begin........ people die and get assaulted everyday from the dawn of the human race. I would hope that you can see this death, and this assault, and this trial,as a dog and pony show at best. Your just adding to it(via your precious propaganda video).

on a separate note since ive been reading this sh*znat I have heard the story. what it sounds like is a kid beat up an adult, the adult got pissed and acted in a manner that caused death. I can also see it as a young man attacking an adult and ending up on the wrong end of a barrel. Thats real life.

Yet the media makes it out to be larger to life and people like you and your refuters fall for it. Wake up man!

stop feeding the beast, for every one of you that see this as a chance to "support your cause" there are three people that will make there voice heard because you gave them the opportunity, via this thread. The very ideal you fight for is damaged because you dont know when to hold your tongue. Please think a tad more thorough in the future.
edit on 23-7-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

oh man, were do i begin........ people die and get assaulted everyday from the dawn of the human race. I would hope that you can see this death, and this assault, and this trial,as a dog and pony show at best. Your just adding to it(via your precious propaganda video).

on a separate note since ive been reading this sh*znat I have heard the story. what it sounds like is a kid beat up an adult, the adult got pissed and acted in a manner that caused death. I can also see it as a young man attacking an adult and ending up on the wrong end of a barrel. Thats real life.

Yet the media makes it out to be larger to life and people like you and your refuters fall for it. Wake up man!

stop feeding the beast, for every one of you that see this as a chance to "support your cause" there are three people that will make there voice heard because you gave them the opportunity, via this thread. The very ideal you fight for is damaged because you dont know when to hold your tongue. Please think a tad more thorough in the future.

Did you watch the video?? Perhaps some people need more than colored pictures and easy to follow facts. Just not sure what it would be.
Do you not cringe when you see the entire MSM promoting lies that are so easily refuted?
If we don't fight this "beast", we will end up being fed to it.
It's far past the time when tongues could be held. The actions of the MSM, the President, the DOJ, not to mention the lies of the Martin household and attorneys, Al Sharpton et al are criminal. Some of us have had more than we can stand. As long as they persist in their actions, we must persist in ours.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Did you watch the video??
Do you not cringe when you see the entire MSM promoting lies that are so easily refuted?
If we don't fight this "beast", we will end up being fed to it.
It's far past the time when tongues could be held. The actions of the MSM, the President, the DOJ, not to mention the lies of the Martin household and attorneys, Al Sharpton et al are criminal. Some of us have had more than we can stand. As long as they persist in their actions, we must persist in ours.

i did watch the video and can plainly see its a propaganda piece. "Divide et impera" as they say. Ignore this non issue, and go after the real issue. I would get into what the real issue is, but this is not my thread and I dont want to get off topic. We all know how sensitive the mods can be

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Well you should start a thread on exactly what "the real issue" is, now, shouldn't you?? To at least educate us poor unfortunates who are failing to see the "real issue" for all the propaganda.

In other words, I'm callin' your hand, Doc.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Doesn't sound half bad. You can't go up to someone and start a fight then end up shooting someone just because you got beat down. I've been in scuffles which I didn't provoke and got beat up yet my pistol was by my side. I didn't feel the the need to shoot someone.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Ill raise you, Answer me
this, why does this video only get 95,000 views(many vids like this get swept under the rug)
www.youtube.com...

but this one gets 300,000 plus in 5 days?

If you look at the date of the first one its been out for 6-7 months, but charles barkley thoughts on a dog and pony show is on its way to going viral. Last time I checked Charels barkley was a basketball commentator.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hmmm i take it those high fiveing
Trayvons lynching by white supremacists favorite buffalo soldier [v.2]

should be just fine and dandy with obama;
after all, obama murders unarmed dark skinned kids too,
and is seen as a "hero" by "Sane" people.

oh well, there's less and less of your kind, as time goes by,

so y'all keep whistlin' dixie, y'hear...

but feel free to ignore my words, as I am quite "Insane"

edit on 23-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added edit & comment

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

cant get my first vid to post, any takers?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
(o_O') wtf is going on in here?

Anyway, I see a lot of Retweets. (RT)

But I get it...
It's no surprise.

we're all going to hell.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Attacking a dead teenager...classy.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
So what you're saying is that because he used foul language, smoked weed, and was in general one of 123283721 teenagers who are irreverent and experimenting with fringe behavior he deserved what he got?

Duly noted.
edit on 7/23/13 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

Its evolution, survival of the fittest, Charles Darwin. Isn't he a liberal hero?

Trayvon was obsolete and because of this he made stupid decisions. As such, his life ended early and he won't be passing his genes down.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join