It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

APNewsBreak: Homeland Security official probed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here we go again !!

An Obama 'choice' is apparently under investigation for ..... guess it ....

Possible Corruption !!

As usual, Obama has made his choice and will stand by it.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama's choice to be the No. 2 official at the Homeland Security Department is under investigation for his role in helping a company run by a brother of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, The Associated Press has learned.

Alejandro Mayorkas, director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, is being investigated for his role in helping the company secure an international investor visa for a Chinese executive, according to congressional officials briefed on the investigation. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release details of the investigation.

Mayorkas was named by Homeland Security's Inspector General's Office as a target in an investigation involving the foreign investor program run by USCIS, according to an email sent to lawmakers late Monday....

Great choice Mr. President

APNewsBreak: Homeland Security official probed

Why not just nominate some people who work in the garbage disposal business in Antarctica ?

I bet they would be more qualified.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Things aren't looking so good for Obummer these days.

When I hear of all of these scandals and such taking place, I can't help but wonder......

If all of this is happening now and the guy is just starting his second term, what the hells gonna break loose in the next 4 years?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

When I hear of all of these scandals and such taking place, I can't help but wonder......

If all of this is happening now and the guy is just starting his second term, what the hells gonna break loose in the next 4 years?

The only reason he was re-elected is that he rigged the Election.

When you block your opponents from forming....It's pretty easy to win.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The second term has goals and objectives.

Get as many criminals into the highest positions as possible and do as much damage as possible.

Obama Inc. is making this agenda obvious.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This one cracks me up...

White House press secretary Jay Carney referred questions to the inspector general's office, which said that the probe is in its preliminary stage and that it doesn't comment on the specifics of investigations.

But Obama was commenting his rear end off about the Martin/Zimmerman case wasn't he ?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Yeah, but you have to admit.....

Benghazi, IRS, Libya, Fast and Furious, on and on......

There has been alot of scandals so far surrounding the current administration, I have no idea what is going to happen here next.

Personally, I think the country is on the path to social/economic/political ruin and we are listening to the sounds of the band playing as the ship is going down.

All we can do is laugh and cry and watch the show.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by whyamIhere

Yeah, but you have to admit.....

Benghazi, IRS, Libya, Fast and Furious, on and on......

There has been alot of scandals so far surrounding the current administration, I have no idea what is going to happen here next.

Personally, I think the country is on the path to social/economic/political ruin and we are listening to the sounds of the band playing as the ship is going down.

All we can do is laugh and cry and watch the show.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

I just can't give up that easy...I got skin in the game.

This President is not all to blame. The collapse has been in place for many years.

But we will get past this. We always do....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Good. They all need a good "probing".

new topics

top topics

join