It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We All Just Get Along?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Sharingan

Just give it up, never gonna happen.

Actually it WILL....

In fact it is happening now.

In Heaven ALL things are perfect.

Wow, how delusional is THAT? (unless you died and went there and are reincarnated to bring us this message).

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No we can't. Period. This thread is proof.
The end.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

reply to post by Sharingan

Just give it up, never gonna happen.

Actually it WILL....

In fact it is happening now.

In Heaven ALL things are perfect.

Wow, how delusional is THAT? (unless you died and went there and are reincarnated to bring us this message).

He might be one of the sealed ones who fell for a purpose? I would say as I am now I would probably not be as 100% everything is perfect even if I am there. Larger awareness, bigger responsibility to handle. I can be grympy in any environment even when I can just relax to feel the bliss
. But Murgatroid I would not believe it is Earth at least as a human, going thru the birthing of losing dualistic viewpoints and losing small mind.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by myn4m3
Well, yes we all can get along, but that would require re-education for many people, and a lot of growing up, and so many just aren't willing to do that yet. Someday we will all get along better, though never perfectly. But then, we've come a long way already (in some parts of the world).There may be some bumps in the road ahead, but It'll get better, you'll see.
edit on 23-7-2013 by myn4m3 because: (no reason given)

What do you wanna bet against that 80% of all humans will be telepathic within 200 years and not hurt each other since they will themselves feel the hurt they cause?

A week as a butler/maid being there for the other? In my current body you would probably prefer butler since I am not sure I would look good in a dress?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Several years ago, I had a professor in college who not only believed that a higher power was intentionally trying to stir the pot, but that they were also trying to specifically make African Americans a disliked race. He feared that they could face a genocide similar to the Final Solution of Nazi Germany. I highly doubt that something like that could occur anytime soon with the American government...but crazier things have happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
As long as people have conflicting interests? No we can't, thats life for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Gazrok

I hope so Gaz, I once told a racist co worker this and he went barmy, red as a beetroot so I just kept on saying "just think your great great great (etc) grandkids will be a nice coffee colour. He asked for a transfer the next day lol.

Round two: Explain to him how all human beings descended from Africans originally, and more recently, how white people evolved from Arabs. It's a win-win scenario that goes one of two ways. (1) The truth upsets them and they get angry - or (2) They refuse to believe it and look like an idiot in front of everybody for attempting to refute established scientific facts. Either way is a trolling success

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I see these pics and I just want to love everyone.

I love the guy who has a bomb strapped to his body and enters a church. I love the man who points his gun at me. I love the person who rests his finger on the button that will launch a nuclear missile.

I love everybody.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
this video is of an experiment conducted. the brown-eyes, blue-eyes experiment..check it out

basically what happens is kids get seperated by the eye colour and one colour gets special treatment while the other colour gets treated like sub-humans. the results will open your eyes...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nice picture and message OP

But as soon a a member mentioned religion, it lost some credibility and I lost interest.

Shame people have to ruin threads like this.

Snf anyway
edit on 24/7/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123

But as soon a a member mentioned religion, it lost some credibility and I lost interest.

Snf anyway

Thank You

Some comment here are irrelevant and off topic (Religion).

Shame people have to ruin threads like this

I think they ruined themselves if they knew. Humans!
edit on 24-7-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

as soon a a member mentioned religion, it lost some credibility and I lost interest.

ORLY?

FYI: Heaven and religion have absolutely nothing in common.

There is NO religion in Heaven.

Nor is there one religion that can GET you to Heaven.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by OpenEars123

as soon a a member mentioned religion, it lost some credibility and I lost interest.

ORLY?

FYI: Heaven and religion have absolutely nothing in common.

There is NO religion in Heaven.

Nor is there one religion that can GET you to Heaven.

That's your opinion, yet my opinion differs.

I just looked up the definition of heaven, and is pretty much what I thought it would be.
If you want to refer to the stars and expanse of the universe as heaven, it's probably a good idea to state that rather than rely on the arguably ambiguous term itself.

Definition of heaven:
oxforddictionaries.com...

edit on 24/7/13 by OpenEars123 because: My fingers suck

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics

Originally posted by OpenEars123

Snf anyway

Thank You

Some comment here are irrelevant and off topic (Religion).

Shame people have to ruin threads like this

I think they ruined themselves if they knew. Humans!
edit on 24-7-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

Absolutely, well said!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In my opinion all that is required for people to coexist peacefully if not exactly harmoniously is for all individuals involved to have a dogged will toward that aim. To say to themselves, "I expect and assume that there will be differences, even profound ones, but no matter what, I will not hate or enter into open conflict with as a result of said differences."

If everyone did that, then that goal would replace the imminence and reverence in which the other differences are currently held. Of course, people believe this is impossible and untenable - and perhaps it is, I don't know since it has never been universally or determinedly attempted in a sustained fashion in our species' history - so the likelihood of that is sadly seemingly negligible.

This of course does not mean we can't do our part toward that end individually.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Wow I don't think I've ever seen a thread that explained everything in 1 picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Star whore. Super lame.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That is the cutiest picture! Racisism is taught.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamnotadoctor

Star whore. Super lame.

No problem. Thank you for being here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join