It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We All Just Get Along?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

C'mon Adults

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just give it up, never gonna happen.
Sometimes its not even about race, its a clash of cultures. Different races have different cultures and theyre not always compatible, its just the way it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Best way to combat racism is to just hate everybody fair and square

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Actually it WILL....

In fact it is happening now.

In Heaven ALL things are perfect.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Actually it WILL....

In fact it is happening now.

In Heaven ALL things are perfect.

How do you know, have you been there?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Please do go on. Now you got me interested.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Except If your kids are in Hell....then God just wipes your memory of them..tell me again how perfect it is?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

There will be NO shotgun weddings in Heaven...

He will never FORCE anyone to go there.

"I'm a gentleman Nick, I'll never force myself on you or anyone.

Nick, what would be more unjust and unfair, for me to steal you at the moment of your death and force you to live in my presence and in my will for all eternity.

Hell on the other hand is a place where you'll be completely free from all of my "though shalt nots"... FOREVER." The Encounter

"I don’t want you to wallow in sin and rebellion and guilt. I want you to thrive in unending peace and joy. There isn’t one human being on this planet that’s an accident. I hand formed you in your mother’s womb and I formed you for a purpose. I put before you a path of love and worship. And the degree with which you’ll experience love and joy and the good things of life is the degree to which you’ll bend to my will.

Everyone dies, Nick, but not everyone needs to fear death. If you abide in me, you’ll be stepping free from this fallen world and into glory. Is that what heaven’s like? Glory? It’s more than glory, Melissa. It’s peace and love and joy. Can you imagine living in the fullness of the warmth of God’s light? There are no words in the human vocabulary that can describe it. It’s a place where there is no suffering. It’s a place where every tear is wiped from your eyes. There’s no sadness. There’s no pain. And you know, Melissa, one day you and I will walk on the streets of gold and we’ll talk about this night together." The Encounter

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Who mentioned shotgun weddings? I mentioned the fact that (according to Christians) that If you goto heaven he will wipe your memory of everyone in Hell including your family, your pals...so how can heaven be perfect If your loved ones are not with you and you can not remember the good times you had with them?
Anyhow going OT here.

We could get along OP If we didn't have the divisions TPTB instill on us like religion, It is the Iam right and you are wrong thing, I don't claim to know any truths and I sure will not try and force those truths on anyone else.
edit on 23-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

. You dont miss what you dont remember

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Makes it alright then doesn't it

Tell that to Mothers who love their children and are made to forget about them...Heaven is perfect? doesn't sound like it to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Please do go on. Now you got me interested.

Utopia exists NOW...

The Creator of the universe desires your company.

Don’t keep Him waiting.

MANY people visit there frequently.

Kat Kerr is one of those who has been going there for over ten years now.

In heaven there is a place called “The Chamber of Understanding”

We will all have an opportunity to spend time one on one with the Father in this place. It is like a massive gemstone with the most glorious colors. When you walk up to it a door opens from the top down and when you walk in you experience smoke with an amazing aroma that comes all around you. Then smoke clears and the Father appears. God then asks what you would like to see. He will explain and show you how He created the heavens and the earth. You can ask Him to show you anything that you would like to know from the past or into the future.

For example, God has shown Kat how the original earth was created in Genesis 1:1. This is when “Time - Space” and physical matter were created.

Then in Genesis 1:2 the earth was without form and void because of lucifer's fall. Satan fell like lightning from heaven down to earth. God created the ice age after this to destroy what satan was doing on the earth. This earth is millions of years old. But it is only thousands of years since Adam.

Before “time and space” was made, many things could be in one place at one time.

God created the spirit realm first.

Eternity exists in the Father, not the other way around. God was before eternity.

In heaven, embedded in the floor behind the throne is God’s timeline. On this timeline one can see that the created beings (angels) were created before the planets and the earth. Then you can see the original earth, satans fall, the ice age and then the creation of the earth the second time, then when Adam and Eve were created.

God created the spirit realm before the earth was here. The spirit realm does not belong to the new age movement. They operate in the spirit realm simply because they believe its there.

The Chamber of Understanding /// MP3

GOD HAS REMOVED THE VEIL BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH!

If you have always wondered about Life after Death, this is the book for you ! It will Amaze, Delight and give you Hope for Eternity. Don’t just read about Heaven; ‘see’ what it has to offer those who choose to go there by accepting Jesus as their Savior (John 3:16 & 17). You will be surprised when you learn what God has prepared for His people.

Kat Kerr was taken by the Spirit of God on tours of Heaven for over ten years and has now been commissioned to reveal what she was shown. Two scribe angels were assigned to assist her and they have also delivered the ‘Foreword’ for the book, which is a profound message from God! She not only visited Heaven, but was shown visions of many things that are about to take place on earth. We are entering into a ‘Holy’ season of Heaven being released on earth – it will change life as we know it!

www.robinbremer.net...

Revealing Heaven Audio Book Vol 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
BTW OP thats a great pic, It is a shame people can grow up and learn to hate others because they are different than us, we are all the same skin deep.
I know it is a myth but I hope that the in 50 generations we will be all the same colour thing was true.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Culture differences are way more important.

For example, take the whole reason for this thread anyhow, the Martin/Zimmerman thing.

Had nothing to do with the kid being black, I'd wager.

If Treyvon was a white kid, wearing a hoodie, pants sagging to his knees, and not recognized in the neighborhood, then I have little doubt the same thing would have happened.

Conversely, if Treyvon was wearing a business suit, even though not recognized, Zimmerman would not have assumed him to be a criminal.

Culture thing. Dress like a thug, be viewed as one. Color is a non-issue. There are more Hispanic (Zimmerman's race) gang-bangers than blacks anyhow. My point is that dress, mannerisms, and culture do more to stereotype someone than color. To try and make it about that is really missing the target, I think.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know it is a myth but I hope that the in 50 generations we will be all the same colour thing was true.

Probably less than that. That is a LONG time.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well, yes we all can get along, but that would require re-education for many people, and a lot of growing up, and so many just aren't willing to do that yet. Someday we will all get along better, though never perfectly. But then, we've come a long way already (in some parts of the world).There may be some bumps in the road ahead, but It'll get better, you'll see.
edit on 23-7-2013 by myn4m3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How can it be heaven when you are bound to spend eternity (that's a pretty long amount of time, huh?) with sanctimonious, judgmental hypocrites and law abiders... no evolution, no change, no challenges... just serene strolling through gold streets (what if you fancy a different decor?) with boring, perfectly happy people?

Even with scores of willing virgins that doesn't sound too great... besides, my heaven would include sex partners who know what the hell they're doing.... scratch that, my heaven might not include sex as humans know it at all. More importantly, my heaven might need change to really be a heaven and my idea of heaven might conflict with others' ideas... and that leads to false heavens tailored to one's desires or lack of, and that seems problematic, too.

Now hell, as imagined by all the religious schools of thought, sounds like a bad time... so is there a dogmatic end result to this existence that doesn't sound like it'll drive a thinking being bonkers?

What was the subject again, anyway?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I hope so Gaz, I once told a racist co worker this and he went barmy, red as a beetroot so I just kept on saying "just think your great great great (etc) grandkids will be a nice coffee colour. He asked for a transfer the next day lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

archie bunker would reluctantly agree.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Had to look him up
we had a similar character called alf garnet.
Here funny clip.

Just found out archie was based on Alf.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join