It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christian Manipulation of Media

page: 3
3
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


Honey if you can't take it then don't dish it. That's all that needs said about that.

And the Jews (Semitic) fall in the Caucaaoid race.




posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


Honey if you can't take it then don't dish it. That's all that needs said about that.

And the Jews (Semitic) fall in the Caucaaoid race.


I didn't dish a thing...my manners weren't lacking, I can't say the same for you.

Good job completely ignoring my main question. Guess that means that any in-depth meaningful conversation with you only occurs when it's on your terms and your terms only. Nice.

edit on 7/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


You're just as "snippy" so save the victim complex. And you did claim the Gypsies were a race because when I pointed out that they were not a race of people, (there are only 4 races of human), you responded by affirming that I haven't talked to any Gypsies lately. Which is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what they want to believe, it matters what is. Now you are trying to move the goalposts and affirm that Gypsies are an "ethnic group", which. Is okay, you can argue that. However that wasn't your original assertion.

The 4 races of human are, Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Australoid.



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


You're just as "snippy" so save the victim complex. And you did claim the Gypsies were a race because when I pointed out that they were not a race of people, (there are only 4 races of human), you responded by affirming that I haven't talked to any Gypsies lately. Which is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what they want to believe, it matters what is. Now you are trying to move the goalposts and affirm that Gypsies are an "ethnic group", which. Is okay, you can argue that. However that wasn't your original assertion.

The 4 races of human are, Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Australoid.


I wasn't being snippy, I don't have a victim complex so save your "righteous" indignation and aggression (you seem to be overly aggressive for no apparent reason) and I didn't say that I believed them to be a race...again, in the kindest terms possible, go back and reread my posts and maybe this time around, you'll see that I was polite and said that THEY consider themselves to be a race and I consider them to be an ethnic group. I never moved the goalposts. My original assertion is that they consider themselves to be a race and I consider them to be what they are, an ethnic group.

Good to know that we can agree on the fact that they are, in fact, an ethnic group. That's ALL I was saying...



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


Well, again. I addressed that already. They may consider themselves to he a race of people, but that doesn't make them one. See my previous millionaire example.
edit on 27-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


Well, again. I addressed that already. They may consider themselves to he a race of people, but that doesn't make them one. See my previous millionaire example.
edit on 27-7-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


I know that just because they consider themselves to be a race doesn't make them a race, only a fool would believe otherwise and examples of that sort of flawed logic are not necessary because the point you're making is already known and understood. The very mention of their belief was more of a "haha, isn't that silly" sort of thing but I forgot to include a little laughing face so I guess the humor was missed.
edit on 7/27/2013 by jcutler12888 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888
 


Well it's nice to know were on the same page.




top topics



 
3
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join