It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Caught on Video by Chinese Tourists!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So there were about a half dozen people with cameras right there. Where are the rest? Several cameras taking images of the same thing would be handy to determine what it was, and add a lot of authenticity.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Probably fake for the tourists sake.
But it's a great video nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Nope...the real thing....
a young one , even.....notice the bendabilty when rooting.....no suit fit left to look loose....he was busy cause he was friggin hungry....let out the perfect grunt growl.....too young to be aware of humans.....when one sees something like this, one should advance with camera rolling....they wont get agressive. Be sure not to corner one, huh!!..
Like I always post....go to I-90 and state hwy 18 just east of Seattle....then enter the forest road at rattlesnake mtn., they allow bikes and foot travel....aim for 5 miles south of the gate....take many with you....this is the center of the area of all the dots on a map of the most sightings....to get their attention...use a predator call....call for 35 minutes...then leave for 30 minutes....then go back...look out!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Two things that stuck out to me like a soar thumb in this video was how much it looked like a gorilla as it was walking away, (although I think the video stated it was filmed in Canada so I don't know how that would work) and the fact that the so called bigfoot was just chilling out like it didn't even care that there was a crowd of people taking pictures.

Everything I've read about bigfoot seems to point to the fact that they are quick to retreat when people are around. They seem to have much better senses than we do and usually know we are there way before we see them.

I think many people that go out into the woods on a regular basis have been close to a bigfoot but just hadn't known. Kind of scary if you think about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
a young one , even.....notice the bendabilty when rooting.....no suit fit left to look loose....he was busy cause he was friggin hungry....let out the perfect grunt growl.....too young to be aware of humans.....when one sees something like this, one should advance with camera rolling....they wont get agressive. Be sure not to corner one, huh!!..
Like I always post....go to I-90 and state hwy 18 just east of Seattle....then enter the forest road at rattlesnake mtn., they allow bikes and foot travel....aim for 5 miles south of the gate....take many with you....this is the center of the area of all the dots on a map of the most sightings....to get their attention...use a predator call....call for 35 minutes...then leave for 30 minutes....then go back...look out!!!

Talk = Cheap.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

I live right near there but where do you turn or find this forest rd? I hike Rattlesnake ledge a bunch but I take the next exit which leads straight to the path that takes right up to the Stan's Outlook and the rest of the ridge. I hiked the entire ridge a few times and never heard anything up there.

I'd be happy to give this a go to test you theory but I need better navigation from you as there are tons of trails back there.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Pred...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Pred...

Well, that's THAT!
To the HOAX forum with this one!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The one thing I can say about this video is that the vocalizations are very similar to the ones captured by Youtube user Sasquatch Ontario.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I cant buy this either. First thing I thought was a dude in a suit. the animal noises sounded fake too as if someone else was making them. didn't feel genuine at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

--- There's nothing in Mission BC itself...just a railroad, the Fraser River and Farmer Markets
so you have to REALLY go NORTHWARDS into the mountains to find Sasquatch.

In the 1970's, when I was young (8 to 10), my dad would take me and my brother out to
Ruby Creek near Harrison Lake (30 clicks EAST of Mission) which is an area that is
WELL KNOWN for evidence of real Sasquatches. I never saw anything myself when
we went there but the locals all had their own stories to tell.

In my teen years, I heard a lot of stories about partying teens taking their Jeeps and 4x4 Trucks
up into the deepest forest service roads in Harrison and areas nearby what is now Hemlock Valley
Ski Area and getting HUGE FRIGHTS while gathered around late night campfires. Stories include
rocks being thrown at the partiers, weird screams, even a few DIRECT SIGHTINGS with even
some Film-based photos of what seems like a real hominid creature and NOT a bear.

If I remember correctly, one story had a kid even pick up and KEEP the orange-brown hair that
was caught on some brush after one of the late night fire-side party Sasquatch encounters,
so SOMEONE who lives in the Harrison-Lake or Fraser Valley has some VERY IMPORTANT
DNA evidence regarding a local roaming hominid.

One interesting observation is that the Fraser Valley-Harrison Lake Sasquatch Sightings
have been getting less and less over the decades BUT the MUCH CLOSER-to-civilization
Lower Pitt Lake, Burke Mountain, North Coquitlam sightings have been getting more numerous!

In fact, a 911 emergency response call was made within the last 18 months to local RCMP
REGARDING a local Sasquatch sighting...this was disregarded by the 911 operator
who admonished the caller for calling 911 on such a "trivial" event. That means there
should STILL be evidence of that 911 phone call on the RCMP servers.

And what it ALSO highly correlated with the more numerous Sasquatch sighting
in my area, is the VERY SUDDEN INCREASE in very low-altitude UFO sightings
(i.e. less than 1000 feet!) in the same area. Now if I WAS part of a a bunch of
aliens who was observing and minding some genetically engineered large-size
hominids, i'd be tracking them with RFID tags to inquire about the roaming range
and habits. Ergo, here in B.C. at least wherever there are Sasquatch sightings
there SEEMS TO BE A HIGH CORRELATION of nearby and recent UFO/ALIEN sightings!

North Pit Lake NOW seems to be the ACTIVE AREA for Sasquatch Sightings,
especially in the area called Alvin (an abandoned logging town) and near the
mountains close to the Pitt Lake Lodge (i.e. a nearby fly fishing resort).
The locals in that area have plenty of stories to tell!

The North East part of North Stave Lake near an abandoned logging airfield
is ANOTHER area of recent Sasquatch and UFO sightings by hiking and
camping locals.

edit on 2013/7/23 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
LOOL. "Oh look it's a Sasquatch, let me make a video of the tourists instead of the Sasquatch, hahahaha I'm a genius!"
edit on 23-7-2013 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

will that really work?
I'm in Seattle right now.

I've hiked rattlesnake mtn before.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You guys and your "the camera swung around for a second" = Hoax logic are about as ignorant as it gets.

It's right up there with the "it doesn't behave like I think an undiscovered species that science knows nothing about should" = Hoax logic.

And then throw out crazy ideas like it could be a gorilla. That is most certainly not gorilla country. I'd say its more likely it's a sasquatch than a gorilla.

Most likely though? That it's faked to increase tourism. We did the same thing in my hometown of Elma, WA. I once watched a "bigfoot" run across the school field and stop right in front of a moving van.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like a Gorilla anyways.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is a well known phenomenon in BC. Guides will bribe bigfeet with a bushel of apples to hang around the fringe of a trail to give a thrill to tourists. It's a win, win, win.
edit on 24-7-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Why is this even a discussion? It's a hoax.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A Bigfoot, actually, ANY animal, won't be dumb enough to not hear and see the flashes from the camera.

Especially bigfoots

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That's a gorilla. Sasquatch walks on his feet like a man, not on his knuckles like a gorilla in that video. So it's weird that the gorilla is in a pine forest but with enough human intervention animals show up anywhere these days. The gorilla is throwing its scat to mark its territory. Which probably means there are other gorillas in that forest, wherever it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

no.

no second line needed, sorry rules, but seriously if you read this dudes post pretty much all you need to do is be like..."no" and you shut him down. so there you go. I think the one word post is still relevant to the thread because it helps maintain focus on what has ALREADY been all but an assured hoax to generate tourism. And SLAMS, though subtly, the idea that this is a gorilla in the middle of BC.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join