It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Caught on Video by Chinese Tourists!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This video was provided by a person touring Mission BC, who asked to stay anonymous. This is one of the videos they captured that definitely looks like evidence that there is a real live Sasquatch, or Bigfoot, in the hills of Mission BC. This is a must see!
Video 1:

Video 2:

I can't tell if this is a real bigfoot, a gorilla, or a dude in an ape suit. I mean c'mon... how convenient that a group of tourists happens on a foraging sasquatch and are snapping pictures like crazy (where are these pics now?) and sasquatch just goes on about his business and casually walks away.

This may end up in the "HOAX" section of ATS... or not???

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I like how the video ended when the monkey-man was closest to the spectators

It´s to close, we might get some good footage now. Quick !! turn off your camera

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Amen!!

I think that says it all, well said.

I'm guessing a publicity stunt.

edit on 7/23/2013 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's Bigfoot! Quick, no one zoom in with their cameras..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So there's a group of at least a dozen chinese tourists snapping pictures and the sasquatch does'nt notice until they are right up on him? A deer would'nt let them get that close let alone one of the most secretive elusive animals that might exist.

Sorry, as much as I would like to say its genuine I highly doubt it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Man in a Monkey suit

*Made in the USA*

Hey, could happen

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I guess its Sasquatch, Bigfoot footage time.

But honestly, aside from the man in a monkey suit, it could be a big gorilla, why all these camera holders didn’t ZOOM IN to give us much better details of the (supposed) creature..?

Why it stand still there? For photo ops? Animals in wilderness have a huge sense of smell and hearing why it didn’t move..? Either toward or away from the crowds.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another sign of hoaxiness...

I am getting great footage of an elusive creature that hasn't been proven to exist.... I think I'll pan over to my friends in the group and film them a couple of times!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have to say, I grew up in mission and i have never heard any storys of squatchs. But i do believe they could exist don't get me wrong. And we do have alot of chinese tourists come through so thats accurate.
i would never think to see my hometown on ATS tho.
edit on 23-7-2013 by ProspectPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

"We got video of Sasquatch on our paid tour in BC......let's tell all our friends so they can take the tour and get Sasquatch video too!"

Great marketing idea! Kudos to the company giving the tours!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Whoever took the video knows the guy in the suit. He keeps trying to get a croud shot so it's kind of a give away as far as I see it

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
just seems way too convenient that its there just as the tourists are there
has to be a hoax

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

fun!! After I starred your post, I went surfing to find out more sightings - did you guys know there's an organization that does "sighting expeditions"? Link hereFor only $300-500 dollars, you can join them in various areas that have 'credible sightings in the past'. There's one in the neighboring state to mine in October; it would be fun, I think!!

But, I don't know if it's worth paying that much money for a possibility of finding a 'footprint with black hairs' or to hear a weird "scream" coming from 'nearby'.

I'd just LOVE to have something like actually seeing one, though.

I saw a vid the other day about "Humanzees" that Stalin was trying to develop for an army.
They say it's possible for an ape and human to 'cross-breed' - but the results would be VERY difficult to predict.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
has to be a hoax

convenient dont proves anything is right and wrong.. it could just be convenient

I believe the proof lies in the length of the video and the position of the unknown entity

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I smell a prankster in a monkey suit. The person shooting the video seemed more interested in the tourists reaction than the creature itself, which to me indicates that it's someone who knows it's not a real bigfoot and is only interested in youtube views.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Someone creating a tourist drive with bigfoot to spread the tourism business?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
It's Bigfoot! Quick, no one zoom in with their cameras..

I agree....most everyone that has "zoom" on their camera, uses it to the detriment of what they are recording but, not this time??....plus, why is the recording of other stupid "tourists", taking up some much valuable camera time??? this is a HOAX or FAIL or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was probably a set up to give the Chinese tourists a big surprise
Funny.
Kind of like the old tourist traps that were set up in the deep south back in the 1950s.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I like how towards the end of the video you see a tourist in a red shirt scrambling out of the foliage as if he attempted to get a closer look at this "sasquatch", maybe to debunk it, and saw something that made him think it was real

Then the dude on the left looked like he was about to run.

Some dude named Rev. Jeff does a little zooming in on the figure in this video but as always it's waaay too blurred to tell what it really is.

This story is new so hopefully further information or evidence will come out soon that will debunk or validate this incident. With all those tourists taking pictures of the beast one of those people is bound to post the images online somewhere soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
has to be a hoax

Many animals don't bother with humans around watching (same species) others would flee upon noticing or just would be curious and approach. The way that thing walks, it looks like more a gorilla and a sasquatch.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join