It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christine O'Donnel: IRS Sabotaged my campaign!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes, she crawled out of whatever coven she's been hiding in and TEA Party candidate now says the IRS unfairly put a lean against her house, charged her with owing back taxes, and that cost her the election.

You cannot make this up.

No Christine, what sank your chances at winning that election was the fact that you are bat [snip] insane, and that you actually chose to air this video.

Which was immediately punked, spoofed, and parodied into videos like this:

No Christine, the IRS didn't cost you the election, you did.

edit on 23-7-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We all know her campaign 'approach' left much to be desired, but some facts seem to suggest she was a target by the IRS.

It makes sense since we now know all about the IRS selective targeting.

She WAS a big threat to all Democrat ideals and a threat to candidates.

The ultra liberals are using all weapons at their disposal to discredit all threats to their very existences.

I'm sure 'they' had moles that infiltrated her campaign inner circles and set up the illusions of stupidity.

Too many 'timed' coincidences.

“Ms. O'Donnell, this is Dennis Martel, special agent with the U.S. Department of Treasury in Baltimore, Md. … We received information that your personal federal tax info may have been compromised and may have been misused by an individual,” he said in the January message left on her cellphone.

For Ms. O'Donnell, the message immediately raised red flags.

On March 9, 2010, the day she revealed her plan to run for the Senate in a press release, a tax lien was placed on a house purported to be hers and publicized. The problem was she no longer owned the house. The IRS eventually blamed the lien on a computer glitch and withdrew it....

""The IRS eventually blamed the lien on a computer glitch and withdrew it""

A very convenient excuse ---- after the damage was done --- mission accomplished !

Former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell told her tax records were breached

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
We all know her campaign 'approach' left much to be desired, but some facts seem to suggest she was a target by the IRS.

Yep. She lost the election because SHE lost the election. But at the same time, she was made a target. The facts make that pretty obvious. No matter what we think of her politics .... what was done to her was WRONG.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No Ms. O'Donnel,

It was not the IRS that ruined your campaign.

Clearly God was punishing you for being a Witch. I know how you can atone though.

Take a vow of poverty and silence, never both anybody else again and maybe, just maybe, the world and your savior will forgive you.

No, but really, you lost because you ran a bad campaign and said stupid thing that the media capitalized on. It wasn't a funding issue, it was a "People didn't like you issue."

I know you aren't relevant anymore and that hurts, but don't jump into a current political issue going on when you are who you are, you're just writing jokes for Leno.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately for her, there will be no congressional hearings.

Go back to the cave. Its peaceful there.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yeah Well Least Odonnel didn't post a letter on a government site, saying the US is the oldest 'democracy' in the world.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some of the responses here are surprising to me.

The IRS publicly disseminated confidential tax payer information, some of which was false, some of which was true. This information was used to attack a politician the White House opposed, in an attempt to prevent that politician's election.

If the NSA did something similar to a private citizen, you'd demand the firing of its chief.

If Nixon was in office and he did something similar to someone on his enemies' list, you'd demaand his impeachment.

And you'd be right in both cases.

Here, it's done to someone you don't like, and your response is, "Well, she probably would have lost anyway." Please tell me this is an elaborate joke and that you are not serious.

Also, please tell me how I can become someone you like, what beliefs I have to hold, and for whom I have to vote in order to insure that you'll defend my rights and privacy, instead of just laughing at me.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
IRS or no IRS O'donnel sank her own campaign with her bat sh*& public comments. Both prior to and during her campaign.

That being said we should be quivering as a nation at the recent revelations about the IRS and NSA.

edit on 7/23/2013 by howmuch4another because: speeling

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It simply does not matter who this was done to, or what their history is. The fact it was done to anyone should have everyone truly upset.

I'm also a bit amazed at the responses to this.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes I will take fries with that.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Yes, she crawled out of whatever coven she's been hiding in and TEA Party candidate now says the IRS unfairly put a lean against her house, charged her with owing back taxes, and that cost her the election.

Coven?
Lol.

No Christine, what sank your chances at winning that election was the fact that you are bat [snip] insane, and that you actually chose to air this video.

This was my favorite parody.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
It simply does not matter who this was done to, or what their history is. The fact it was done to anyone should have everyone truly upset.

Your amazed?
Have you not noticed the backlash against women in politics?

I may have posted a lighthearted video, but I do notice the different feelings towards women in politics versus men. It this had of been a male Tea Partier and can guarantee you everyone would have been supporting him. Since she is a female they just pick apart her life and worry not about the wrong being done to her.

edit on 23-7-2013 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am with Blaine and Charles,

We can't only be outraged when it is someone we like, or agree with.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Your amazed?

I may have posted a lighthearted video, but I do notice the different feelings towards women in politics versus men. It this had of been a male Tea Partier and can guarantee you everyone would have been supporting him. Since she is a female they just pick apart her life and worry not about the wrong being done to her.

They did worse to Palin.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by iamusic

Your amazed?

They did worse to Palin.

That is exactly what I mean. I'm talking about all women in politics get dogged daily. Thats why I was saying the reaction shouldn't be all that shocking. The only woman I can think of who really gets any respect is Greta Van Sustren.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

I like Greta, do you think they crucify liberal women candidates?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamusic

I doubt this had anything to do with gender.

This is about the IRS, entirely staffed by people from one political ideology, using their power to influence elections.

It does not matter who the person is, as much as it matters that anyone from any Party or ideology is being targeted for their beleifs.

Trying to obscure that by attacking the victim or by confusing the subject by misdirecting it, does not change the real story.

The IRS is being used as a weapon against anyone who is not in lockstep with the union that controls the IRS.
edit on 7/23/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Really, this had nothing to do with the IRS. No one from the left really cared about her dealings with the IRS. What they did care about was the fact that she herself came out on national TV years prior to the election and stated publicly that she "dabbled into witchcraft".

Not that she was a woman, not the IRS, that she is bat [snip] crazy and decided to put that crazy out there for all to see.

And then to make matters worse, she put up an ad on television so easy to parody it's one of the top most spoofed commercials in history.

She sank her campaign herself. There were plenty of TEA Party candidates that actually won their elections so the idea that because she was TEA Party means nothing, and women have continuously won more and more seats in our legislative branch. So her being a woman isn't the reason either.

It's cause she's completely insane. That's the reason. The only reason.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I don't know the details of this womans campaign, but its a definite felony to use the levers of government to influence an election in such a way.....
The whole scandal is just the tip of the iceberg I think.....but we are all too chicken to just admit its time .

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

This is your third post today bashing the right! Really?

Plow your own back yard before you plow your neighbors.

This is so old.

Sorry this is the second right-wing bashing thread you have posted today. I've replied to three and they all sound the same.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Diisenchanted because: correction

top topics

<<   2 >>

join