It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO spotted over Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
It makes a progression from left to right across the screen. It's so far distant, there is nothing to reference size or distance at all.
I see nothing at all in this video to indicate this is anything more than a normal airplane filmed from a significant distance away.

I think the bit from about 1:35 to 1:45 is really interesting. It appears that a third light zooms in from above and stops right next to the other two. It seems to slow down rather quickly from its original speed. The phrase "stops on a dime" comes to mind, although this could be some kind of illusion I suppose. Doesn't really strike me as "airplane" behavior either way.

edit on 23-7-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Twice during the video a light moves in from the right to disappear. The second time this happens (just after 8 minutes or so) you also see a car go by on the road in the lower portion of the screen.

I think somebody parked their car so they could film the reflections of headlights off the inside of their windshield. It appears the lights are way up in the sky, but really just headlights from cars way far up the road behind them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

reflections don't tend to be occluded by telegraphpoles

the first disappearance certainly gave out a lot of energy in its disappearance, that flare was bright,

PhasedoutofexistanceBox

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

The UFO could have been made right here on earth in a fairly secretive setting; and (whoever) was taking it out for a test run.

Personally I think that many governments on Earth have their top secret facilities and are manufacturing and testing new high tech air travel frequently; and I think this has been going on for quite some time.

What I am wondering is...what are they getting ready for?

I also think that within (TPTB) groups...they have access to and knowledge of many technologies that they have not let the (public) know about. I suspect that they have knowledge that (we the people) may not be allowed to know about (if ever) for another 50 years or so. If they wanted us to...we could be a lot more advanced than we are. I think they are picking and choosing what they want us to know...and what they don't want us to know

edit on 23-7-2013 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 23-7-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Okay, I have seen this a similar situation before - including the orbs that light up and go across the night sky. It was around 1993 when I was a kid living in Spokane near the air force base there

The craft were a bit different, for one, there was definitely a metallic triangle with the lights in each corner, because it flew at very low altitude and fairly slow speed over our house. We were signalling them with flashlights.

There were the orbs as well, however - the orb technology I saw back then was when one would light up and streak across the sky, taking about 1.5 seconds to make it 120 degrees or so? This object looks like it was able to light up and either go much faster or dimension hop or something.
edit on 23-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Actually this footage was posted by the russian witness and skywatcher DAN DAN
in his Youtube channel on April 13, 2012. The sighting took place in Saint Petersburg,
Leningrad and was seen also in the Riozersky district village Pine, the time 11:00 pm.
on April 9, 2012
Dan Dan was with a woman recording the sighting, they can be heard in the video.
The video is legitimate and DAN DAN is a well known skywatcher with many videos
from Saint Petersburg. He said this was a triangular shaped UFO. Check the original
video here.

edit on 23-7-2013 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Yeah because people walk around with friken hollywood quality camers these days dont they? Stooge.
?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by SeenAlot
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

There is a 100 years of film before HD you will be excluding.

Unless you are the Doubting Tomas. In which case, keep looking.

And 100 years of so far no UFO footage that proves anything.

Good for the goose, good for the gander?

I agree with the premise that when there is no back story, no collaborative evidence, and nothing but a youtube video, we're looking at fakery.

They come all this way to appear to one guy. They may as well be ghosts.

HOLY CRAP.......you want a friken backstory of a ufo being filmed in the sky too? Assuming he had a backstory or evidence of what he was seeing, im pretty sure the stooge in you would still call it a fake.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Ra has returned....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Glad we now know where in Russia this was filmed. If it is St. Petersburg, then it does leave open the possibility of something traveling on a hill as was mentioned in an earlier post.

St. Petersburg's highest point is Orekhovaya hill at 577 ft. However, I don't believe that is what we are seeing. Not with the way the 3rd light enters so quickly and then suddenly stops to join the formation.

In my very, very humble opinion I think this is genuine and just may be the real deal.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It may appear to be a triangle shape...but If you watch the complete clip, the triangle changes shape and angles and distances between the lights.
Then toward the end of the clip, the front mount light slows down and falls behind the centre light, after the rear light blows out, or blinks out.

Therefore, it is not a "Triangle Craft", neither is it a solid object.

Triangle craft do not change angles or distances of their sides, or swap the front light to the rear...sorry.

Just another bunch of anomalous lights = flares, lanterns, car lights, reflections..... whatever.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

The pole is "brighter" than the dark sky background so it might have "seemed" to go behind it. If I know where you are pointing too. Could you give me a time stamp?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by funbox

The pole is "brighter" than the dark sky background so it might have "seemed" to go behind it. If I know where you are pointing too. Could you give me a time stamp?

But if it was a reflection it would have moved ALOT more when the camera was moving. To me, it doesnt seem to move at all with the camera, which is a certain sign that whatever it is its an actual object far away.

I'm generally a skeptic but that's some decent photo. Cant be explained as a plane/helicopter, no clear hoax (hey it doesnt have music!), nothing really stand out.
edit on 24-7-2013 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

well if you use the higher quality video on this page ,you will see it at 8:18 , if I can get premiere working ,ill do some analysis

funBox

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a closer inspection

there are other pole occlusions within the video too, this is an earlier one to the aforementioned

funBox

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
It may appear to be a triangle shape...but If you watch the complete clip, the triangle changes shape and angles and distances between the lights.
Then toward the end of the clip, the front mount light slows down and falls behind the centre light, after the rear light blows out, or blinks out.

Therefore, it is not a "Triangle Craft", neither is it a solid object.

Triangle craft do not change angles or distances of their sides, or swap the front light to the rear...sorry.

Just another bunch of anomalous lights = flares, lanterns, car lights, reflections..... whatever.

I see what you're saying but I think the shape is tricky to surmise.
I think these terrestrial craft are giant HD screens able to project anything the want
to the visible side of the craft. Therefore sometimes taking a rectangular shape a diamond
or even a circle. Also when some of these craft allegedly leave at great speed, it may
also just be a projection of a light "appearing" to go off to the horizon.But the ship might
be in exactly the same place it always was, just going dark after showing a light zoom off.
www.youtube.com...
This is a triangle UFO in El Paso, the first part of the video shows what I think
this giant screen can do.

Or.....what Gortex says below.

edit on 24-7-2013 by sealing because: mas

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Given the information provided by free_spirit I believe the OP video is part of the yearly St. Petersburg military exercises for fighter pilot training , I believe the probability is the OP video shows flares used as part of those exercises .
Here's another video from the 9.4.2012 ....

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

flares and aircraft you say , care to poin tout the aircraft from the flares?

here take a closer butchers

finBox

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join