It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO spotted over Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This video was posted two days ago on Youtube.

Unfortunately, there's no more information about the date and the location, but the video worth a look as the lights appears to have an unusual behavior.

Noteworthy points during the video occur at the 1:34 mark when two hovering orbs are met by a third, forming a triangle shape which slowly begins to move as one across the night sky, and the 6:14 mark when one sphere bursts into a bright light, disappearing completely. Finally, at the 8:17 mark, the strange lights are approached by yet another fast-moving orb that disappears without a trace.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Awesome find! Usually things like this you'll get people saying they are just planes lining up. But the fact they do not move, and other lights come and go, it's hard to say that.

NO DOUBT the usual suspects will be gunning this down haha... But a good UFO vid here!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
My first thought was why, if you had filmed something so astonishing, would you post it with no information or back story?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Any UFO footage that is not in HD quality and is pixelated and highly zoomed in is most likely fake.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

There is a 100 years of film before HD you will be excluding.

Unless you are the Doubting Tomas. In which case, keep looking.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Do they have Chinese Lanterns in Russia.

I am suprised that someone hasn't said that yet.

Anyways, Good Video.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think there is a mountain or hill over there and a car comes down the road a little after the eight minute mark and disappears into the trees. It could also be a plane that disappears behind the clouds in the background. The three lights could be ATVs or some kids hiking in the hills, they don't seem to be moving fast. If I could understand the language it would help. Even then we do not know if what they are saying is an act or real. It is very hard to tell for sure what something like this is, there are so many possibilities. It could be UFOs but I do not think that these things are flying. Their behavior looks terrestrial.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Yes but 1930s black and white films and such are better quality than UFO videos shot in 2007 even the movies with flying saucers are more realistic.lol

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

There is a 100 years of film before HD you will be excluding.

Unless you are the Doubting Tomas. In which case, keep looking.

And 100 years of so far no UFO footage that proves anything.

Good for the goose, good for the gander?

I agree with the premise that when there is no back story, no collaborative evidence, and nothing but a youtube video, we're looking at fakery.

They come all this way to appear to one guy. They may as well be ghosts.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
Any UFO footage that is not in HD quality and is pixelated and highly zoomed in is most likely fake.

Actually I'd be more skeptical if the video was crystal clear, high frame rate, zoomed in, cam rock steady and dolby stereo sound which implies the photographer was in place and ready for the event before it happened. Sloppy camera work is what I'd expect for a true surprise event where you could barely get the camera out of its bag and the lens cap off before it was all over. The majority of digital cameras are terrible in very low light, high contrast conditions so add having the camera ISO speed, white balance etc etc all set up optimally in advance to the above pointers to a probable hoax (and some of them are very good but that doesn't trump phony).

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Who knows?
This might as well be real, but the video is useless...
These are just tiny dots, far off in the distance, can't zoom in, or enlarge it.
You would probably get three square pixels...

So even if it is a genuine triangle ufo,
you can just store this video as a historic document - that IT was there on that day.
And that's about it...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would be nice if an ATS member could interpret the conversation.
They do not seem all that surprised to be viewing something unusual to them.

I don't know if this indicates anything but 9 UFO videos were uploaded by the same
person or persons on the same day.
edit on 23-7-2013 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The only thing 100 years of film and video
of UFO's proves is that the PTB/media are silent on this topic.
There is more than enough evidence.

Also this looks like a typical triangle sighting.
My thoughts are that triangles are the "must have"
new gadget for the worlds 3 military powers .

As a matter of fact I think Military intelligence groups
use You tube to watch each others advances as well as to show off.

Which is why giant pyramid UFO's are seen in RUSSIA USA and China.
Pyramid UFO's are the daytime version of the night time triangle.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
QUICK! Grab the potato! We've got to get the best video possible! - Russian translation

MOTF!
edit on 23-7-2013 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Picture/video made on the same location during day would help.

I am not saying that this video is fake, but with 2-3 CL and some long wire it is possible to do the same and make the same sort of video. Also there that possibility that we are watching at mountain, as lights in front are blocking view of darkness behind. (harder to spot shapes)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think we should all come the agreement that 99% of UFO videos are going to be useless. I mean most of the time, they are spur of the moment situations, and all that would be to hand is a phone.

One day though, someone will be filming on a RED and happen to see one.....

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've seen a few really great, obviously hoaxed HD videos. One has an enormous ship slipping from one cloud to another. The other really great one is the bloody noses dead birds.

These are stories (although rare) of UFO associated events. Sadly, none that are credible, or accepted widely are on video.

I live in a hot spot. It's never NOT been a hot spot. I would challenge anyone to look into these skies for one month. It'll blow your mind. And nothing will look anymore clear than this. I'd love an IR camera, but it would probably turn my hair white.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It makes a progression from left to right across the screen. It's so far distant, there is nothing to reference size or distance at all.
I see nothing at all in this video to indicate this is anything more than a normal airplane filmed from a significant distance away.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Definitely an interesting video. Of course any attempt at an explanation would be completely speculative since we have no background information.

What jumps out at me are a couple of thing:

1)- the camera seems to be on a tri-pod. Now we don't know if the couple is at home or in some parking lot. But from the looks of it it doesn't appear, at least from the limited viewing space, to be a residential area.

2) I'd like to know what that building in the background is to perhaps get a better triangulation of where this was filmed

3) I'd like to know if anyone here speaks Russian to be able to translate the conversation. Perhaps there's some clues in what they are saying.

4) It appears that the trees in foreground (around the 2:30 mark) seem to be without any leaves so perhaps this was taken during the colder months. I don't know what the weather patterns are like at this time of year but perhaps that could be another clue..

It would be nice if we could see if there are mountains back there. The oddities are definitely when the lights drop in from out of no where at a high rate of speed. At first I thought night time jumpers who are lit up and joining a dive team. But can't say that the movement of the group correlates with a sky dive team..

So who knows. Cool video though

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Most of the progression is left to right, with very gradual distancing between the camera and the object as well. Given the ten minute run here, it doesn't seem like a winged aircraft, and the end of the video is zoomed out perhaps not completely. If this Moscow, much of it is low lying, i don't think there are any high points other than Sparrow Hills, and even from there you won't see all the city, so not so high. nearest thing that would have that very slow motion is a blimp of some sort. Even prankster balloons would be quicker than that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join