It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America wants to attack Syria soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

True there is that i was just adresssing a question you reasied about recent russian millitary experiance.

I agree everyone shoud keep out of Syria and just let things play out, its a mess now anyway, if they were going to actually do something about it they should have done a long time ago. Now there are no good options left and I think that they only thing they can do now is let things play out and observe, then reassess thier policy once the confict ends or there is some kind of drastic change.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
remember the UK have no Navy to back up America today,

www.worldwar3news.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Assad and his family, they are Alawite not Shia and the oppositions are Wahabist or radical salafists not Sunni. Islam has many sects !

edit on 23-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

Stop ignoring facts

The Alawites, also known as Alawis are a branch of the Twelver school of Shia Islam Shia Shia Shia

You really really really just want to blame the US/West don't you

edit on 23-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Surely anyone can see that the destabilisation of Syria, is a heavy blow to those who wish Israel harm.

The Syrian conflict is as much about reducing the support of Hezbollah, and the Palestinian groups.....(perhaps even decimating their ranks)
The prelude to another Lebanon campaign down the road? could be.....
The Ysraelis are playing the "long game" rather well I think.....

Further, the Iranians lose their biggest local ally, to an uncertain and chaotic future......tho oddly enough, we seem to be driving Iraq into the Iranian sphere rather swiftly.....
whats up with that?

The Syrian people no matter, will ultimately pay the price in blood for all this ...............
The Opposition too will find itself reduced somewhat in the end....perhaps the most radical of them will be eliminated in the action?

Syria has indeed become a "honey pot" for all those radicals who were busy plotting attacks on the west, supposedly........
Perhaps the deeper game is getting them all in one place, more or less before pulling the pin on them?
The murky waters of the Middle east,are difficuolt to penetrate, but I can safely promise you they will run red with the blood of infidels and martyr alike, for a long time to come......
Big changes are being attempted by whatever forces are manouvering in this theatre of death and destruction
And delicate balances have been set askew, that will ultimately lead to more suffering by the innocent than any other party.

MI6, or CIA, KGB, etc etc are all there and all actively fomenting these events.....little of a local nature will ever be settled for long.....

Ultimately this will BE THE pressure point because it contains such vast energy supplies....which the entire world has begun to compete for on all levels.
To the players in this game, Syria , and its people, are simply one more piece of the "grand chessboard"
and far more of the whole Syrian problem is manufactured by outsiders than Syrians.....
The only sure bet left , is that people will die and suffer for reasons they have largely no idea even exist.
edit on 23-7-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Shiloh7

The thing is about the USA I do not like and I think many USA'ers don't even know is their country is based on war, perpetual war. The USA have been involved in war for 214 years out of 237 of their existence, so what is going to change that?
Really? And how do you think Great Britain conquered the world (well a big chunk of it not all of it) once?

edit on 23-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I assure you I am well aware of World Army and Navy and RAF preps and equipment because of what I do, and just of late Russia put it's forces budget up by 60% GNP, China by 43% PNP USA cut it by 31% GNP UK cut budget by 35% GNP.
So with the West skint and Russia & China not skint you will be toast, hours before any missiles that WILL Work from NATO get off the ground, NATO is no match to the East states, sorry but your kidding yourself if you think that.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh come on people!

Didn't you all know the only people who are allowed to be in the Middle East is Russia and China, no one else.

And they are the only ones who are allowed to arm people too.

Big Bad West you been bad boys now go back to your rooms.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I assure you I am well aware of World Army and Navy and RAF preps and equipment because of what I do

Yet in your OP you have this to say...

the UK have no Navy

and what exactly is "world army" is that like some kind of Team America or Rainbow Six gig?

this thread is just like all your other threads you bashing on about some new war between American and the UK against Russia and China and as per usual it is complete tripe.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Just like the NATO subs that can't navigate underwater, and our planes that fall out of the skies right? The West is utterly hopeless when it comes to military equipment, yet China and Russia are building stealth aircraft after seeing what the US planes could do.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I do not feel it is accurate to say that America wants to attack Syria, the Jack-Wagons that happen to occupy certain offices in D.C. may want to attack Syria, but I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of Americans (you know, the people that actually comprise the nation itself?), couldn't care less about Syria at all; they've got far more important issues of their own to worry about.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

America wants to attack Syria soon

If you lend even the slightest credence to so many old prophesies from so many people/places, you know that Russia is due to become directly involved and that the location of Megiddo in Israel is spitting distance from the Golan Heights.

Russia will not allow Syria to fall into anyone's hands that may compromise its place in the region. Russia has a very important port in Syria and since the fall of the Shah, it has really embraced Iran... who also embraces the current Syrian regime.

If the US and Europe get involved, we have a common ground for... well, Armageddon... which is where the so-called antiChrist will come into view to quell the fire and become a world hero... for about 7 years or so.

DISCLAIMER:
Don't buy into old prophesy? No problemo... many don't buy UFOs and other conspiracy theories but since this is ATS and not the mainscream network news... it seems a good subject to tinker

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Yes I like your post, unlike lots on here your head is out of the sand, well done, Russis certainly wont allow USA to attack anyone else in Middle East, and yes we are close to WW3, closer than the jo public are being told, mainly because the UK & USA do not want people to survive war in large numbers in Europe or America, it's called MORE for the few at the cost of the many.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You've been saying that for a long time now, and going on about how the West can't produce working military equipment. So WWIII will be a walk in the park for Russia (who by the way, can barely produce paper bags, let alone the outstanding military equipment you claim). I would think you would welcome your new Chinese and Russian overlords, the way you go on about them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Oh come on people! Didn't you all know the only people who are allowed to be in the Middle East is Russia and China, no one else.
Dont we know it
Over the past year or two, there has been a surge of any and everything anti-west/US posters on ATS

edit on 23-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Dont we know it Over the past year or two, there has been a surge of any and everything anti-west/US posters on ATS

Don't know how their world views got twisted so much but the Russian mafia state, and the Chinese communist regime are somehow better than the Us is.

And their puppet states in the ME.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
It looks as if America has the idea that Russia has no reason to be within the Middle East today, so America is going to remove there last friend from that part of the world. The thing is America may not get it right, so it could be quite a costly war if things go wrong, remember the UK have no Navy to back up America today, and even some USA forces personal are saying they are well in danger if things go bad and Russia do back Syria in war.

www.worldwar3news.com...

And here is my response...

Yesterday, i suppose immediately after Ramadan... the Iraqi prison Abu Ghraib was part of a coordinated attacks on 2 prisons and various other govt/civilian places...

..www.theatlanticwire.com...

Abby Ohlheiser Jul 22, 2013

Several hundred prisoners at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq escaped this weekend after a late-night militant assault on the facility last Saturday. The escaped inmates, at least 500 of them in all, include many top Al Qaeda officials.

This story broke over the weekend, but didn't really start to gain traction until a Reuters report on the incident went up on Monday afternoon. Speaking to officials at the prison, the agency explains how the coordinated attack unfolded:

i would suggest that the CIA or black-ops contractors aided the Iraqi militants (associated with AQ & others)
to free AQ prisoners so that leaders and soldiers could be freed to join the Anti-Syrian army to fight the Russian backed Assad regime... there is just too much force being focused on Russia-Syria by the AQ, by Israel, by other USA Proxies....

that i feel the Russians might back-down from the Obama strategy of "Onslaught-from-10-sides-at-once" tactic he seems to be pulling off... it might be revealed in weeks to come that the 500 AQ leaders & soldiers that were in Abu Ghraib prison, some with life-sentences... were freed to reinforce the scope of the fight against Russia-Syrian alliance

what do yall think...are we connecting the dots ??

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No not Americans. That would be Repub. Senator Lindsey Graham, who represents a small portion of americans. He wants to authorize a resolution to go to war with Iran if "nothing changes" by Oct. Sure, after your children and grandchildren go Congressman.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hitler was cut of from the Middle east in Africa campaigns by the allies and starved of resources for his war machine

The Middle east nations never figure into the resource planning for the Wehrmacht. At the time only about 10% of the oil capacity in the Saudi peninsula, Iraq and Iran was known. There was an abundance of crude oil sources through the Ukraine, the Carpathian region and northern Baltic areas.

Oil resources were never a problem for the Reich, they still had abundant supply when the war ended. The Allied bombing of refinery's, and more important, the hydroelectric generation plants was the reason for the lack of fuel. Aided and abetted by the destruction of railway centers and transportation hubs.

The sorry state of the Reich's intelligent gathering apparatus, which was focused mostly on it's own citizens, failed to inform planners(the General Staff) that Russian motor fuel was inferior and could not be used to fuel the Wehrmacht 300,000 transport machines.

The African campaign, and the losses of the Mediterranean states, had no effect on the fuel supply of the Wehrmacht.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by hp1229

Dont we know it Over the past year or two, there has been a surge of any and everything anti-west/US posters on ATS

Don't know how their world views got twisted so much but the Russian mafia state, and the Chinese communist regime are somehow better than the Us is.

And their puppet states in the ME.
IMO, its either pure envy/jealousy from mouthpieces/shills from local/domestic political parties and/or overseas citizens/media reps
Definitely not part of psyop or bots
There are pro Russia/China countries/people out there within/outside US. Wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Our military leadership is telling them not to as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join