It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminally Violent 'Obama Dreamers' Released By ICE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"National ICE Council president Chris Crane explained what President Obama’s actions on immigration and blind eye to illegal immigration has made it nearly impossible for ICE agents to enforce the law."

"Crane went on to explain how President Obama’s de facto repeal of immigration enforcement has led to serious and dangerous criminals being set free. “What the Obama Administration has ICE agents now doing is we now go into jails and prisons looking for illegal aliens inside of those facilities who have committed and been convicted of crimes. So we apply the Dream Act not to kids, in schools, but to adult inmates and have to ask them basically ‘Do you qualify for President Obama’s Dream Act?’ When they tell us ‘Yes we qualify’ we can’t even require them to give us any kind of proof, a transcript, or anything like that. We can’t detain them for investigation to substantiate the claims, we simply have to release them to the street. They walk out the back door of the jail as ‘Dreamers.’ There is nothing we can do about that."

I don't understand the double standards here. If a citizen commits a crime and is in jail, he pays the consequences of his action and does the time. If you're an illegal you get set free?

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Would that work for Canadian wet back criminals too??

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Would that work for Canadian wet back criminals too??

If they were brought here as a child, yes, yes it would.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Everything is about money. Big corporations profit off of Illegal workers and so they're protected. The more, the better. American workers will accept lower wages than before, anything to survive. And so, Illegal immigrants are protected and they can demand whatever they want from the government and the American people, just so long as they don't demand from the corporate masters. In the end, they'll either be made citizens and have to pay taxes and obey the law (in theory) or they'll be forced to leave. Either way, they can return home with a profit because their money is worth less than American dollars. The only ones who really get screwed are honest, tax-paying, law-abiding American workers (and honest immigrants trying to immigrant legally who have a harder time now that the States has millions of Illegals around.) Anyone who speaks against it is called a "racist," because the game being played is the same old story: money.

One must really wonder how we (in any civilized nation) ever had a decent Democracy in the first place. Things are so corrupt these days. Big corporations get more rights and freedoms and law-abiding workers get less and less. At what point are the people going to wake up and realize that their government officials, trusted media reporters and corporate employers are all in bed together and we're losing our sovereignty to corporate interests?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Are you nuts...you have to be dark to be considered illegal and unwanted here. Ask any republican..

It is like their motto..."DOWN WITH ILLEGALS, WELL ONLY THE DARK ONES...WHITE ONES CANS STAY"

It is only the dark ones who bring crime and other deviant behavior to America..the white ones bring love and peace..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

Are you nuts...you have to be dark to be considered illegal and unwanted here. Ask any republican..

It is like their motto..."DOWN WITH ILLEGALS, WELL ONLY THE DARK ONES...WHITE ONES CANS STAY"

It is only the dark ones who bring crime and other deviant behavior to America..the white ones bring love and peace..

Really hope that was sarcasm. I for one do not like any person in this country illegally.
I do not care which crayon you are out of the Crayola box. If you are not following the laws the only thing our government should provide is a nice bus ride to the other side of the boarder and a swift kick in the rear off the bus.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996

This isn't a thread about race, we have plenty of those already. Illegals are not just dark skinned people. We do have mostly hispanic/latinos coming through the border and that is usually what you hear about, but there are others as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I don't undersatnd how these criminals can be considered Dreamers and just released like that. I wonder just how many of these criminals are roaming around free?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
When it comes to government contrived labels the opposite is always true.
The Dream Act is really our Worst nightmare.
Patriot act?
Help America Vote Act?
You get the gist I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If they won't arrest them we'll just have to shoot them if they're violent. Everyone get a gun,this is what stupid brings to us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I don't undersatnd how these criminals can be considered Dreamers and just released like that.

I can understand it perfectly. That's the REAL purpose of the Dream Act - to make illegals legal. The government wants to reduce the jobs as much as possible through things such as NAFTA, then reduce them even more by flooding the country with people willing to work for less money.

The perfect formula for eliminating the middle class. Oh, and let's not forget, disarm them before the majority realize how much they've been screwed.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What really gets me is how our own government gets to pick and choose which laws to follow. You don't go around releasing violent criminals because they are illegals! This is supposed to be America not wonderland where things get stranger and stranger as Alice goes along.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The statements made by Crane are, as usual, exaggerated. Consider the source. He's like the only union leader never invited to committees wherein policies are discussed regarding the very duties in which he, and those he "represents" engage in daily. Bless his heart.

Violent criminal aliens are not being released. In fact, very few "criminal" aliens are being released.

There was a time very recently where the budget for detention was laid out for the remainder of the fiscal year and the daily numbers were decreased drastically. Some attributed this to "sequestration." Nope. That would be a cut back in growth. There has been NO GROWTH at ICE in 5 years.

The problem is DC is broke and the cutbacks are affecting most agencies.

However, this detention cutback was temporary and ICE has returned to taking into custody those illegal aliens who have been convicted, or arrested of crimes, as well as who have been ordered removed.

There are few exceptions such as medical cases, sole caretakers, women, and (yes) certain eligible DACA candidates.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think this was from March of this year in Florida alone.

In all, ICE last month released from detention 2,228 illegal immigrants, 629 of whom had criminal records.

www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

obama's handlers are trying to ruin the country in any way they can. a worldwide fiscal collapse is necessary to bring about the one world government they want.

social chaos by allowing illegal immigrants to go free after they not only entered the country illegally, but then committed a crime and were convicted.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I think this was from March of this year in Florida alone.

In all, ICE last month released from detention 2,228 illegal immigrants, 629 of whom had criminal records.

www.bizpacreview.com...

Yup. ICE pays for around 35,000 detention beds daily. These are in facilities varying from ICE detention facilities, county jails, federal prisons, etc. At the time of "sequestration," approx. 31,000 beds were being used. To avoid furloughs or cutbacks in other areas, ICE decided to release a segment of the detention population. This segment included: noncriminals (aliens not convicted of crimes), nonviolent criminals, DACA eligibles, women, moms, sole caretakers, medical cases, and those aliens not removable in the foreseeable future (Cubans, Somalis, or otherwise "stateless" folks).

They (ICE, NGOs, politicians) play with the word "criminal." For instance, offenses for which you and I might be ticketed and fined, aliens are arrested and jailed: driving without a license / driving while license revoked / no registration / fictitious registration or expired / fishing without a license / crimes against nature (pissing in public) / disorderly / public intoxication, etc.

FEW aliens with violent criminal convictions were released. The very few who may have been were for the reasons mentioned above: age, medical (such as terminal illness or needing costly medical treatment, or for other humanitarian reasons)

edit on 23-7-2013 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by Night Star

obama's handlers are trying to ruin the country in any way they can. a worldwide fiscal collapse is necessary to bring about the one world government they want.

social chaos by allowing illegal immigrants to go free after they not only entered the country illegally, but then committed a crime and were convicted.
edit on 23-7-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

I am so disgusted and frustrated. I no longer recognize my own country. This is not the USA I grew up in.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneCloudHopper2
Everything is about money. Big corporations profit off of Illegal workers and so they're protected. The more, the better. American workers will accept lower wages than before, anything to survive. And so, Illegal immigrants are protected and they can demand whatever they want from the government and the American people, just so long as they don't demand from the corporate masters. In the end, they'll either be made citizens and have to pay taxes and obey the law (in theory) or they'll be forced to leave. Either way, they can return home with a profit because their money is worth less than American dollars. The only ones who really get screwed are honest, tax-paying, law-abiding American workers (and honest immigrants trying to immigrant legally who have a harder time now that the States has millions of Illegals around.) Anyone who speaks against it is called a "racist," because the game being played is the same old story: money.

One must really wonder how we (in any civilized nation) ever had a decent Democracy in the first place. Things are so corrupt these days. Big corporations get more rights and freedoms and law-abiding workers get less and less. At what point are the people going to wake up and realize that their government officials, trusted media reporters and corporate employers are all in bed together and we're losing our sovereignty to corporate interests?

You make some good points here.

The illegal alien population, perhaps in excess of 20 million, has multiple benefits to the political machine.

First, it is a huge, untapped tax base. While the few illegals who DO pay taxes, it is under a fraud identity and destroys the credit record (not to mention issues with the IRS) for those whose SSNs are being used. Get these folks on the books - and contributing to their own health care benefits - and DC has that much more income to squander.

Second - VOTES!

Third - increased number of eligible bodies to be drafted should the need ever arise.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

I can understand it perfectly. That's the REAL purpose of the Dream Act - to make illegals legal. The government wants to reduce the jobs as much as possible through things such as NAFTA, then reduce them even more by flooding the country with people willing to work for less money.

The perfect formula for eliminating the middle class. Oh, and let's not forget, disarm them before the majority realize how much they've been screwed.

so i take it you are going to start picking fruit here soon? or scrub toilets? or mow lawns? do roofs?
because those are the jobs they are "taking" from you, jobs studies have found that "real" americans won't do.

lol the middle class consists of people that works at mcdonalds and picks fruit? since when?

oh gosh, lord forbid we let people stay in america without demanding they pay thousands of dollars to get in a lotto to get a green card!
gotta keep the plebs out of america so people born on this patch of land gets dibs on jobs they refuse to do!

cry me a river.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by AntiNWO

so i take it you are going to start picking fruit here soon? or scrub toilets? or mow lawns? do roofs?
because those are the jobs they are "taking" from you, jobs studies have found that "real" americans won't do.

lol the middle class consists of people that works at mcdonalds and picks fruit? since when?

oh gosh, lord forbid we let people stay in america without demanding they pay thousands of dollars to get in a lotto to get a green card!
gotta keep the plebs out of america so people born on this patch of land gets dibs on jobs they refuse to do!

cry me a river.

Wow, it always amazes that there are still people who believe that illegals are only taking the jobs that Americans won't. When ICE did raids and deported illegals from a workplace, every one of those jobs were quickly taken by an American citizen. Illegals are in many areas of the work force. Our citizens have always worked in construction, McDonalds etc. And do you really think for one minute that any job would be refused by a person needing to feed their families Really?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join