It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sick of/angered by this "royal" baby nonsense?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The baby has been born, hurrah hurrah thank bloody god it's over with now and we can all go back to...

wait...

What's preciouses name gunna be then, ooh lets all take bets, oh lets oh lets.

KILL ME NOW.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

That's why i need the Princess Rodinus - Harley Street is expensive these days!

As a Yorkshireman, i resent putting my hand into my pockets......

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Is that just Ashes resentment?

Sorry mate, had to get it in somewhere. Too many years of pain to ignore this opportunity!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I never said I held the French Revolution was an ideal tobehold just explaining it happened before Marx. What the French Revolution showed is what happens when such a divide between rich and poor establishes, but then revolutions are never pretty.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
It's annoying, between that and the Trayvon Martin case, it is hard to find news worth reading.

I managed to find an obscure arabic news broadcast on sbs2 here in Australia after scrolling around all the normal channels trying to find normal news, and not able to stomach one more second of these pretentious clods masquerading as media reporters dolled up smiling with a fat microphone in hand as if it was they themselves who had just given birth...

but it was all in arabic.

still a better news item.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by winofiend

Is that just Ashes resentment?

Sorry mate, had to get it in somewhere. Too many years of pain to ignore this opportunity!

Arrgh!!!! you just hit me with a sports quip!

I don't play sports. I'm far too lazy

In the space of starting this reply, the only news channel I did find that had english speaking news items has now reverted to 'despicable me' the UK version.. otherwise known as that bloody baby again.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
My honest opinion is that I believe smart people everywhere seem to be smart, and dumb people anywhere you go seem to be dumb. Mindless folks in all nations bow to and praise their celebrities etc.

What is the difference between people on TV shows or in the movies and the royalty? Almost nothing actually, since they turn out to be mostly related.

I do find the topic itself interesting though, not because of the details per se, but rather from a psychology and socio-political perspective.

I find myself viewing the topic the same way that I view celebrity worship in the USA, as a type of observation laboratory where I can see real propaganda in action and watch what mechanisms occur in the afflicted.

When I say things usually they are somewhat arbitrary and serve more as a litmus test of the sorts where I can 'test the water' of people's reactions and see what level of thought patterns I am dealing with here, what types of fantasy paradigms are assumed true and what types of topics/subjects are being willfully ignored as justification for the fantasy.

By gauging the complexities of something like this in abstract terms we can better formulate how to deal with the perceived problems in lower cost yet effective ways.

Anyways, continue along. I am enjoying psycho-analyzing everyone tonight.

edit on 23-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thing is I really don't see them as celebrities at all, this is about tradition about our history like I have already said.
I do agree with you in your earlier statement that we have to get rid of this country thing and flag waving but the world just isn't ready for it, not while we all fight over the land and resources still.
I really hope in the future we all get along and break down boarders and become not English or American but earthlings but we are far far from it...probably generations away

But I still enjoy all the pomp and pageantry what goes with it all
I see the royals with rose tinted specs on but I choose to wear them but on other subjects I will take them off.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Rodinus

That's why i need the Princess Rodinus - Harley Street is expensive these days!

As a Yorkshireman, i resent putting my hand into my pockets......

A coat hanger, bent in the right poition is actually &a good solution!!!

Oh my Effingbejezzus gawwwd.... did i really say that?

Going now as extreme storls where i live...

Respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thing is I really don't see them as celebrities at all, this is about tradition about our history like I have already said.
I do agree with you in your earlier statement that we have to get rid of this country thing and flag waving but the world just isn't ready for it, not while we all fight over the land and resources still.
I really hope in the future we all get along and break down boarders and become not English or American but earthlings but we are far far from it...probably generations away

But I still enjoy all the pomp and pageantry what goes with it all
I see the royals with rose tinted specs on but I choose to wear them but on other subjects I will take them off.

They are genetically related for the most part, a large amount of our celebrities, politicians, and royalty. That's why they actually are defacto equivalents.

I like your open minded opinion and willingness to address our real underlying psychological problems. So thanks for being balanced in your reply.

I do understand your point that "today's rendition of the pageantry" is a type of circus or community fair where the public can have fun and enjoy the festivities.

So yes I agree finding a balance in the existing forces will lead us to greater understanding.
Cup is half full while also half empty simultaneously so to speak.
edit on 23-7-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Who are you to question our countries History and Heritage?

Americans hate it when people from other countries mention that their constitution has no modern relevance.

So don't say the same about our Monarchy.

Tools

edit on 23-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Agree with you 100%,I despair when I see the crowd of brainwashed sycophants gathering outside the hospital in which the latest parasite was born. Lenin and his revolutionaries got one thing right, when they dragged the royals out of their palaces and buried them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Oh, why am I doing this? Okay, here goes....
My parents were both from Yorkshire. My mother was a fan of the Queen/Royal Family.
She used to sing "Rule Britannia" while vacuuming, lol.
So that's what I grew up with...here in Canada.

I very much despise any rich people who blatantly indulge themselves in the best of everything, while others are barely scratching to survive. I believe that ALL people deserve food/shelter/health care/education...etc.

I watched "The King's Speech" (yeah, I know it was just a movie....a depiction...prolly mostly fiction)...but, at that time, the royal offspring were raised by servants, and sometimes mistreated.

Perhaps....just maybe....William (being Diana's son) and Kate....will have a much-needed 'hands on' approach to raising a decent human being. Maybe this boy will one day....wait for it....BE the change that Britain needs?
Maybe they can also evolve into better people....people who care about other people...and instigate changes that will benefit "their" country?

Or maybe....I just heard 'Rule Britannia' one too many times? (LOL)
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Me thinks his RH Rod wouldnt appreciate a Yorkshireman! Says another Yorkshireman!

But thats another whole thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

yes tragic for the common man but there is always a price to pay to kill off blood sucking parasitic lazy better than thou self righty scroungers!

every A head removed by the G was both necessary and beneficial in the long term

1 Y to another

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: BABY PHOTO HAVE LEAKED

edit on 23-7-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
But the french dont suffer this bollocks that we do today!!
One day these parasites will be gone! And sooner the better!
The Q is will K suffer a similar fate to that of D. Dont be surprised!

The French do suffer the same bollox. They overthrew the aristocracy, and in their place came the Rothschilds from Germany/Austria. They call the shots, have always called the shots and have owned France for as long as they have owned the British monarchy, in fact, longer. The British were taken in the same period that the french overthrew their tyranny, so as to perpetuate the banker-incomes.

The UK parliament is an office of the monarch, they work for the Queen, not people. It is ridiculous that we eulogize our oppressors. The British (English, Scottish (to an extent) and the Welsh) have been owned for years and they 'love' it. There is no democracy or real representation, this is what pisses (some) people off and what most of the others don't get. And to fawn over a future tyrant (in law, that is what they are), is embarrassing. Personally I am sick of looking at the Rothschild patsy's beam at us.

The thing is, how to we educate people as to these facts?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Telling the Brits to get rid of the Royals is like telling Americans to ditch the Statue of Liberty. The monarchy is a grand tradition, and a symbol for a people who thrive on tradition. It's funny, but my family has been in America since the 1600's, and yet I still feel a connection to our ancestors in Wales.

If the whole "royals" deal isn't for you, then simply ignore it. No harm, no foul.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sifacomp

People are already aware of the R's but they dont give a hoot! Society is made selfish to ensure enslavement is status quo. How many people go to work or invest in the interest of others? ZERO!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I saw the Headlines and skipped to the football news!

I don't care about the Royals.... like you say, they are just free-Loading their way through life! (I dont' think it's much different than those on Welfare except the Royals have Yachts, Mansions, Palaces etc etc...).

BTW, I hope they don't name him James or George.

edit on 23-7-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join