It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else sick of/angered by this "royal" baby nonsense?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is there anything more repulsive than the idea of "royalty", a class of people allegedly better than or more important than everyone else, not because of their accomplishments (no no no) but because of their "royal bloodlines"???

Yes, actually there is something more disgusting. The fact that the sheeple not only accept this lump, but celebrate it!

I'm just going to come right out and say (write) what many of us are thinking/feeling: screw the "queen", screw the "royals" and screw their baby (as innocent as it may be).

And what about the Brits? How long are you going to allow this monstrosity to exist? Oh wait, thats right, they took your guns...

While the British government is imposing "austerity" measures on the slaves and raising your already astronomical taxes, the "royals" just gave themselves a 5% increase in their $130 million/year allowance.

No one spends money like that. Not even Bill Gates. If a billionaire spent $100 million a year, they'd be bankrupt within 10 years. But not the "roayls", nooooooooooooo.

And dont give me this crap about the revenue from "their land" offsets their expenses. "Their land" was stolen from peasants simply because they felt that it was their "right" to take it.

To the people of Britain. Throw off your chains. Embrace the spirit of 1776 and do as the Americans did. Storm that "royal" palace, arrest these freeloading bums, strip them of their possessions, give them each a potato sack, kick 'em in their "royal" bums and tell 'em to go get a g-damn job!

edit on 23-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Is there anything more repulsive than the idea of "royalty", a class of people allegedly better than or more important than everyone else, not because of their accomplishments (no no no) but because of their "royal bloodlines"???

This is the first thread on the Royal baby that makes sense. You said it above. The royalists cant get it through their heads there is nothing physically or mentally unique about the Royal family. The are human beings. Why worship them?. crazy.

Id like to see them placed in ordinary jobs and their titles phased out over a few generations.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think the Royal Baby will be a Royal Great Grandfather before anything like that is actually possible to see happen. Just my thoughts. The Brits seem to really like their Royalty too. Funny thing, that. Depends on the Brit of course, but bashing a President is sport while bashing a Royal can be like a slap or something.

(I sure wouldn't mind seeing it though. The Newstainment factor would be off the charts!)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Agree entirely, gladtobehere. I'm British, and the Royalty are an anachronism we can do without.

I just don't understand all the hype and adoration of the birth of another privileged Royal, by the sheeple.

We'll now be deluged with non stop media tripe and hype about this for weeks on end....and the great British public will lap it up !

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I too am in disbelief that we, as a society, pay any attention at all to this kind of "news". The so-called "royal" baby was front-page headline news today and I personally do not know a single person that cares at all.

It lets you know that these "royal" people have their stinky meathooks into the media to try and make us, the plebians, care about their self-indulgent royal status.

Blech... makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

It sickens me man. I won't get too deep into it, but, being praised because of some birthright is BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I find it to be a bit ridiculous but I'm an American and I don't give a damn one way or the other.

What I find even more ridiculous is all of the Americans who get all juiced up by this crap. Why as a yank do you care if it's a boy or a girl or what they're going to name the child? Who cares?!?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
My sister had a baby too and nobody even cares xc they all care about the royal baby

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Our society, on a global level, is well past reason (if a God were real) to be smitten down.

Innocent people are murdered by drones; not an accident, purposeful killing. Intentional.
Their deaths go unnoticed and those who mention it are slandered one of a many of a myriad of ad hom attacks.

Yet all the she.. I mean people, flock together like zombies because of the 'royal' baby.

"God have mercy on our dirty little souls."

Meh..

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The royal baby nonsense is a good example how the main stream media is controlled by the Hype marketing machine which serves to keep Royals and celebrities in the spotlight. I think 99% of people couldn't give a rats whats the Royals or celebrities are doing. When I see these people on Tv ll I see is people surrounded by a ludicrous mob of media. Hey Media we don't care about the people go find some real news stories about real people - all royals, celebrities, are phonies! why waste a minute of your own time listening to them.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, not many people in Britain give a toss about the new born, once again it's just the media going over the top about it, portrayin the image that everyone is talking about it, even though it's just the news talking about it.

As for guns, we don't want them, and never will. And if we wanted, we could still pick up certain guns such as shotguns, small handguns/rifels etc, we just don't have any need for them within our society.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They continue to try to brainwash the public through whatever media channels they can exploit. That in itself is an act of desperation! The vast majority of joe public are not nor will be fooled anymore by these descendants of murderous power hungry barons and self proclaiming monachs with some much blood and misery on their so called royal hands!!

Time they were evicted and the homeless given somewhere to live!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Its all in order.. God, the King & the Law

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
To the people of Britain. Throw off your chains. Embrace the spirit of 1776 and do as the Americans did. Storm that "royal" palace, arrest these freeloading bums, strip them of their possessions, give them each a potato sack, kick 'em in their "royal" bums and tell 'em to go get a g-damn job!

edit on 23-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Right on, well with you on this.

Indeed, Britain you are paying for that baby. Quit being their slaves!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
To be honest I thought the "I hate you, you parasite!" thread was about the Royal family before I clicked on it. I was hoping anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's annoying, between that and the Trayvon Martin case, it is hard to find news worth reading.

link   
O.K. I'll bite and go against your rant. While I agree the media and propaganda over the whole ordeal is over the top it is still a new life. This little guy has no idea what crap he has been born into and yet he is not even a day old and already people utterly hate him.

Well I for one am happy to see new life thrown into the monarchy and the world. His Dad seems to be a pretty hard working up standing man to me. I wish him all the best an hope society will let the little feller grow up!

I would rather read about a new baby being born and celebrated than all the nasty crude going around everywhere. Yep sorry no gloom and doom here. Just a baby. Ya babies are born everyday and I gave birth to my own three without any glam and headlines! (Thank God) But that is part of their lives. It is never entirely private. As we all know. But we can celebrate a new life and hope he can be a great man some day! Give the little guy a chance!

link   

.....Not forgetting the naff " Royal Birth " Souvenir market that will be getting into overdrive as I type this.

Rubbish that will join all the other Royal souvenirs in charity shops in a year or two...

Depressing.... All I hear in the news at the moment is Royal baby stuff.

Has the rest of the world come to a halt ?

Is there no real news being made out there.........?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
oh for heaven's sake get over yourselves tut it's only a baby for flip sake :/

every country has there only so called money grabbing royal just that it's a different name in many swap royal for president for instance, flip the night hay!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Well I for one am happy to see new life thrown into the monarchy and the world. His Dad seems to be a pretty hard working up standing man to me. I wish him all the best an hope society will let the little feller grow up!

I know heaps of people who work harder than him. Id rather see them or their newborn on TV getting praise. All your post serves is to reveal you as a elitist to protecting the rights of one Royal baby. There are millions of babies born each year that will have a much tougher life than the royal baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join