It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Right: Selling Garbage to Your Fans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by FyreByrd

Not only did I read everything the OP posted I read at least the first two pages of the four page article.

Nice attention span - two of four pages - well done!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Because they fund the right.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Republicans and Democrats are the blame for the US OF A going to $h!t in a hand baskets! It's quite clear that they're all sleeping in the same bed together. You haven't figured that out yet? The blame game is ridiculous. I could spend hours upon hours ripping on the left or the right about their bull$h!t! At the end of the day though, you realize (obviously NOT for you), that it's nothing more than a waste of precious time and brain power.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Because they fund the right.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Republicans and Democrats are the blame for the US OF A going to $h!t in a hand baskets! It's quite clear that they're all sleeping in the same bed together. You haven't figured that out yet? The blame game is ridiculous. I could spend hours upon hours ripping on the left or the right about their bull$h!t! At the end of the day though, you realize (obviously NOT for you), that it's nothing more than a waste of precious time and brain power.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

No - you don't hat to be..... yadda yadda.

Corrupt government is the effect, BIG BUSINESS is the cause. BIG BUSINESS is the effect, CAPITALISM is the CAUSE. Get It?

<< 1   >>

join