It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Chief Justice Of America’s Secret Supreme Court

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

Almost forgot.....

This is posted at the top of the "General Conspiracies" Forum.

General Conspiracies: This forum is dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

You DO understand that right ?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by uncommitted

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by xuenchen

Interesting theory. I'd love to look into that. Got any further information?

No, that poster won't have. It's posting opinion based as fact on the assumption enough people are stupid enough to buy into it without seeing any actual evidence. Happens a lot, seems to be mainly where people hate Obama and are willing to see opinion or comments as fact but are too lazy to actually do the homework...... any facts again about what your op is about rather than your opinion?

As I said, it is just a theory, nothing more.

And don't forget, the FISA Act was passed in the 1970's, introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy.

They've had decades to fine tune the inner workings and keep it secret.

This ain't about Obama is it ?

Stranger things have happened.

Who would have thought a few years ago that the NSA spying was at the level it is.

Soon we will get a whistleblower, just watch.

You sound very jealous with your knee-jerk reaction.

edit on Jul-24-2013 by xuenchen because:

Jealous? I don't follow. In various guises I've been on ATS a long time and there has been a consistent ploy by some, you being key, to post opinion as though it were fact. I stated that, no more, no less. How on earth could that be classed as jealousy apart from you again trying to use your opinion as something that is factual?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join