It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some information about the reptillians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm sure some of this has been discussed previously, I would just like to add some conclusions I've came to, I'm not 100% positive about all of the information I'll now provide, but it is what I currently believe. I used to have an account here but no longer have access to the email I used prior.

The words Poly, olly, molly etc is the Word that they cannot pronounce, they pronounce it like pully, ullie etc. The vampire myths are metaphors for them. It is not our sun that keeps them from coming out but it is the rays from Cygnus or rather Deneb from the Northern cross is the sun that keeps them from coming out, the rays from it. It and possibly the other 19th brightest star that is in the southern cross, known as Mimosa keep them in their holes for now. They do hate crosses, the northern cross I'm sure of, but suspect mimosa/in the southern cross as well, 19 is a very important number.

They have to be invited in, the metaphor is not into your house but into your body, the blood must be given for them to enter you, don't get tricked into that.

They cannot harm you if you are not afraid, fear is what gives them power. It is the entrance that allows bad things to happen to you, if you are good and not afraid, they are merely ants under the souls of your feet.

Though they can not come out in the body because of the rays from Deneb, they can astral project and take over the bodies of people whom have invited them in with their blood.

Thoth, the great balancer will be back soon enough to deal with them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Fascinating.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Since this is supposed to be your Introduction of yourself, to the established members on ATS,
why don't you speak to us a little about your intrests,hopes or whatever, about you.

An Intro is not meant for starting a thread so I do not feel comfortable giving any opinion on
your OP. Although I do have a few thoughts and questions about your subject matter.

You did mention that you have been here before as a member.
Welcome back

Enjoy your stay. Talk at ya later.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes my former name here was Autodidactic, I believe I did an intro on that account if you are interested.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Polydidactic361

right. im gonna invite them in with my blood.
its 3am here so no sun rays
i'll invite them in, go to bed soon and report back here tomorrow.
thats if they let me...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

So only the reptilians in the mid and northern hemispheres are suppressed by the rays of the northern cross?

What about those in the southern hemi? Only the cross thing? They just have to deal I guess.

Wrong reply. Sorry Lysergic for the confusion.
edit on 7/22/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Yes, there is both a northern cross and a southern cross.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Right but you specifically mention the rays of Deneb did you not? So it's both? The rays and the cross thing?
I get it. Missed Mimosa.

edit on 7/22/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Yes, I obviously listed both of them in my first post.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yep just not reading well today. Hope those stars keep those lizards at bay

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
go see a doctor pal
and welcome to ats too much david icke eh i have had 9 litres of cider and it still makes me laugh

you'r playing with the big boys now wait till phage gets you .

you will feel like a alter boy on sunday

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polydidactic361
It is not our sun that keeps them from coming out but it is the rays from Cygnus or rather Deneb from the Northern cross is the sun that keeps them from coming out, the rays from it. It and possibly the other 19th brightest star that is in the southern cross, known as Mimosa keep them in their holes for now. They do hate crosses, the northern cross I'm sure of, but suspect mimosa/in the southern cross as well, 19 is a very important number.

fascinating fairy tales...

you do know that the southern cross is only visible from the southern hemisphere of earth right?
how would it affect them in the northern hemisphere if its completely shadowed by thousands of miles of earth?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

well, obviously again, there is both a northern cross and a southern cross.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So the passwords for entrance to all anti-Reptilian groups needs to be something on the order of "Good golly, Miss Molly." Seems easy enough.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I'm probably a bit too unfamiliar with david icke.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

well that is the wonder of the internet young un cia/fbi/mi6 /mi5 shills and all but make your own mind up

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Can you make a map showing what zones are safe and which are not and at what times? I'm not much of an astronomer you see, but I do love my life nevertheless. It has its moments ok? Plus this is more so I can protect others who don't know or refuse to believe...maybe I can still save their lives... If only I had that godforsaken MAP! O.O

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

it runs deep....share it with me. best track ever

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Does no one read the rules any more? Intro thread is to say hi, you can make your silly reptile thread somewhere else after you make 20 posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

But they are a reptillian,

hopefully one of over lords come back to set us straight.

All hail Grimlock ruler of the reptillian elite.

Oh Yeah welcome to ATS OP,

Is info about yourself OP. come on come clean, your one of THEM arent you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join