It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruins Of Kadath Found In Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
www.paranormalnews.com...

That's interesting!

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hope they find the crew, thats an interesting story, they better release that video, if Atlantis has been found, I wonder what else they may have discovered down there.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yea, I hope they release the tape aswell. This is awesome

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I also hope the crew is found safe. Something tells me the video will never be seen by the public

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I saw a TV program that theorized that Atlantis is actully in Antartica. It would be very interesting if some proof has finally been uncovered.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Well I started out really cycnical about it as Atlantis TV are not on the net. But then I found this...

lantis.tv...

so I started getting interested...

until whilst searching for the guys name thomas greanias I found this..

lantis.tv...

LOS ANGELES (AMP) � @lantis Interactive, Inc. today denied charges that it is a government-funded �disinformation� agency bent on covering up a secret U.S. dig in Antarctica under the guise of an entertainment website.

�The Atlantis Mapping Project is a mock dig based on an upcoming novel and movie,� said Thomas Greanias, founder and CEO of @lantis Interactive, Inc., the parent company of @lantis.TV and sponsor of the Atlantis Mapping Project website. �It is completely fictional. To the best of my knowledge, there is no secret U.S. military dig in Antarctica or ancient ruins under the ice.�

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yes: a familiar tale and hoax: wouldn't it be lovely if?

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This of course is merely HP Lovecraft -who really deserves rather better than the drivel-mongers he attracts at paranormal.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Just proves what I always suspected that 90% of articles like this on the net are fiction, Rense.com is another great perveyer of puke

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I never rule out possibilities, it could be that the gov't got to Thomas Greanias, and was told to tell a lie to cover up the truth.

Their is no better truth than a lie.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
and the capital was in the Altiplano...

*keeps saying it till he's blue in the face...*

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Might be, might not be, If you can show me hard core evidence I'll believe you.

Did you ever here of the Road of stones in Florida,USA. They lead to somewhere under the sand.

It could be part of atlantis or fallen pillars.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This corresponds with Plato's writings to a T...

www.geocities.com...

Especially check out the link that compares it point by point to Plato....

Also, check out Plato's dialogue on it yourself, and then examine the area...

www.sacred-texts.com...

The Road you are speaking of...is it the Bimini Road? Most think that they are a natural formation....

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It is a well known theory that Antartica could very well be the place once known as Alantis.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
even the folklore, though, don't back it up...

Even 9500 years ago, Antarctica wouldn't fit the description of where Atlantis was, what it was like, etc.

Size is wrong
Location is wrong
Climate is (and was) wrong
No "longest" side (itself suggestive of the continent of Atlantis' shape)
etc.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Quite so, Gazrok.
And wouldn't it be nice if more people knew what "theory" meant -in a scientific context, at least.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The term "well known theory" is used like "everyone does it" or "everone knows" when you are trying to justify something by appealing to a greater body of belief.

(eg: kid says "why can't I stay up late everyone else does")

Infact there is NO well known theory about antartica being the home for atlantis, just some kooks ideas.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I belive Lovecraft, like most artists and writers, had an open mind, enabling himself to "recieve" ideas; he may not have written "truth", but rather "historical fiction".
In regards to Antarctica, doesn't the (forgive my spelling) Reis Piri maps show the American coastline, along with Antartica WITHOUT THE ICE?
Arn't UFO reports more common along the southern tip of South America? If these truly be celestrial craft, wouldn't it make sense for a southern approach, where the magnetic storms are less?
During some occult research, I had come across information pertaining to there being 5 "gates" (I really hate sounding like SG-SG1); the former/ current locations being mid-Atlantic, Persian Gulf area, Japan, Philipines, and the South Pole. (Coincidently, the Japanese gate was destroyed... it's exact location, according to the occult research, was at I-rose-ma. Took me a while to figure out it meant IR-o-se-me).
The South Pole has held fasination for many people for many years. If traces of people have been found on every contienent, why wouldn't there be one on Antartica?
As a side note: if the Antartic is just a frozen waste land, why does the world's leading countries have outposts there? You'd think they'd have learned it's damn cold and too white by now.
*noticed last reply was in May... hope this is still a valid discussion*

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Boy oh boy, they will do anything, and say anything, to keep you looking at the south pole. Take my advice, and start looking north.............

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's not atlantis, but it may be something else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join