It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future King is Born - Life Predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Heres mine : Go for it predict away...

Since my initial predictions were pretty accurate.

The child will have a distanced and cold relationship with his mother. Be possessive and spendthrift.
She will teach him to be too " controlling". Esp the mother and father will try to compensate what they cannot offer emotionally with expensive gifts and teach him materialism. Actually its going to have the opposite effect all that grandiose luxury hes surrounded with is going to make him feel totally lost at times.

Due to the fact that he wont get on with his mother fabulously behind closed doors his relationship with women will be stormy and he will feel plenty of jealousy! And wont settle before hes had a few.

He will find his father distance at times, and the father will get out of the house, just to breath.
Yes William I told you, you made the wrong choice!

Due to the fact too that his parents are sooo over protected he wont learn to fend for himself and he will become lazy and bad with money.

He will be definitely living a LONG LIFE in the LIME light!

Hes possessive and quick to say the wrong things. He is rash - this may not be externally this is behind closed doors.

He will love social occasions and view it as a chance to SHOW OFF! This one is definitely a little Leo. And wont shy from a good party.

He is always going to enjoy his " riches" and his surroundings. He feels he was born for it, and for the most part have a good upbringing.:lol

He will be popular and charming. And also popular with the ladies. He loves to romance. Wont settle till mid thirties.

He also has a bad temper and needs restraining sometimes.
He is very vulnerable emotionally wise and soaks in atmospheres meaning if his home life is rubbish he will be in a very bad mood.

Hes silent and reserved at times and incredibly shy. As an adult its highly probable that he will get a bout of depression. He has that tendency.

And further dose of reality -this little prince is going to get into arguments and heated fights with his father BIG TIME.

So watch this space there is tons of drama to come.

Sorry folk, your fairy tale doesn't exist!

On the positive side he is a rebel, and he doesn't like to see injustice. Hes also good at excecuting things and has his grandfather Charles interest in the supernatural subjects. He will be super charming and a good talker/negotiator and diplomat should he wish to be.

edit on 22-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Good chance of coming through....Vague predictions about a rich kid......

Impress us if you will.....Give us specifics

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Only thing i'm interested in knowing is, how young can a King be? Isn't the youngest to date like 12 years old?

Alfonso XIII of Spain was declared king when he was born. His father, Alfonso XII of Spain, died 6 months before his son was born. Of course his mother Maria Christina of Austria was appointed regent during his minority. In 1902, on attaining his 16th year, the King assumed control of the state.

Answer
edit on 7-22-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

So i guess a boy must be 16 before he can actually make decisions? But you can be king out of the whom.
edit on 7-22-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think he will have a bad relationship with his mother because she herself needs to grow up.

A Lady Diana she is not far from it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Lol sounds like the life of the young Norman bates before he turned into Psycho.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

No I am serious.

He could have been just an ordinary kid. Or for example he could have been like the Donald Trump baby more in control of himself emotionally, sensible happier and completely take over his fathers reign. But it wont pan out like that.

Not all rich kids are alike.
Some rich kids are great with money others fail. It all depends on personality. Some like to be more famous and others hide away.

For sure he will have more problems than anyone could possibly imagine. And I am sorry to predict this but I am supposed to be honest here. With my feelings and hunches.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry I meant for this thread to be one where everyone can say their predictions.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

He will find his father distance at times, and the father will get out of the house, just to breath.
Yes William I told you, you made the wrong choice!

Im curious about that last sentense about William making the wrong choice ! What do you mean by that ?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I think he could have done a lot better than Kate Middleton. Just my feeling on the issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is a Movie into.

In the year 2035 countries are no more the world is run by corporations, The people are slaves they are just a number, freedom has gone.
The UK corp gave an ultimatum to the newly crowned King Albert. Fall in line or you will be killed just like your Mother and Father.
King Albert remembers his mother telling him how great the united kingdom used to be, how it was a bastion for the common man so he disappears and the corporations declare the monarchy no more
He joins the UK freedom force and is a figure head for what the United Kingdom used to be.
The year is now 2040 and the time for King Albert and his followers to rise up and strike back...
That time is now...

Cue Music and credits dum de dum.

cue title

The King strikes back!!

Dum dum daaaaaa!
edit on 22-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
As news of a new Prince is announced, the Heavens open up and the sky is alight with flashes of forked lightening, and our ears are deafened with claps of rolling thunder.

Sounds like an introduction to a new devil film.

Except it's true. Huge thunderstorms have appeared here in Nottingham shortly after news was announced that a new Prince is born.

An omen maybe?
edit on 22-7-2013 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I prefer to assume the best, not the worst about people, especially so in the case of a new family. I predict that this child will be and is already much loved by all of his family. He will grow up secure, safe, loved, generous, kind and polite. He has two parents who love him with all their hearts and as many parents do, they will try to do their best to raise him and love him in their own ways. Sure he is born into a life of privilege, but this isn't a bad thing, it's where a good portion of us wish to be anyways. He will take the advantages he is given in life and not only be an example for everyone around him, but he will make the world a better place for it. A baby is always a blessing upon this world, making a negative prediction in my mind is being apart of creating that bad prediction.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why people on ever want a fairy tale I don't know!

When something is negative we are meant to make it positive.

Only by seeing the negative can we adjust. We are EACH born with both good and bad traits.
Some of us have more challenges than positives. And it takes longer to learn how to become a better person.

A prediction is meant to enlighten and prepare. Not just doom and gloom.

But with this I wanted to be honest. As opposed to. "Oh he's going to be happy and amazing and light! "I mean come on... yes this is great and happens to some people. But by all means not everyone!

[

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Born on the hottest day of the year under a full moon. I wonder if they have checked the forehead for the three sixes birthmark.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

lol or for the vampire mark on his neck. Don't forget he has a blood drinking grandmother

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by hotel1

lol or for the vampire mark on his neck. Don't forget he has a blood drinking grandmother

Yep the Ickester is right they are all alien vampire lizards.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So what is the significance of the full moon? Is the kid a werewolf?

link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

This kid has hardly any chance of being king from what I understand. The Monarch and England will be long gone by that time i fear.

link   
Did anyone just see the three kids from New York being interviewed on the BBC news channel wearing their Tower of London pajamas. Even this old curmudgeon was impressed with the erudition they showed despite being so obviously exited, and yes they were endearingly cute. Hell I'm losing my rock hard resolve in my old age. Bless their little hearts.
edit on 22-7-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Why do you think that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join