It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSOE adds: Status of Nuclear Reactors in the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I thought I'd share this as it really took me off guard. I check RSOE almost daily but had missed a couple days here recently. so I don't know when this may have appeared. They have a list of the whole US inventory of Nuclear Power stations with their Online/Offline or modified status displayed.

RSOE Main Index Page

It's about half way down, below the map of course. It looks like we can now see at a quick glance what is running or not in nearby relation to other events being seen and heard about in the news, among other useful things I can imagine for the list.

** I must be going crazy here but I hadn't noticed another addition either. Directly above the Nuclear Plant status list is a new (new to me seeing it anyway) "Mass Death of Animals" index.

Anyway, looks like some new things to see at one of the better disaster index sites on the net! If you haven't been by in awhile, it's worth a look, IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Awesome.......thanks for the link

Bookmarked the link to keep an eye on it.

S&F

much respect~
snarky

--------------

ETA: I see that sink hole in Louisiana that had some weird water disturbance Sat. is marked as "Unusual Geological Event"
There is a thread with a video of the water disturbance here

edit on 22-7-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Peeked at the mass animal death portion. No details provided for the one that occurred today apparently which either so not terribly helpful in even illuminating what occurred and impossible to gauge the value of the information (null information = null value?). On an unrelated side note, my browser's disconnect.me plugin had a heart attack going to that site.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I'd forgotten to mention this and it may not be the issue you were having but I'll note it for everyone in general.

RSOE isn't real obvious in some ways for going straight to the detailed information. When you load the index page, you click the blue 'i' icon on the far right side of the listing, of course. (Some listings have a number on the far left, which indicates numbers of updates to the story).

Once you click on the far right Icon, it takes you to the Summary Screen and that's where most people scratch their head. Summary Screens are normally informative. Theirs isn't. Third option across the top row on the Summary is the 'Description' tab. That is the actual meat of the report and so it takes 2 clicks to get there.

The linked ones above are for todays mass die off and the difference for that one in getting to the detail. It's a die off for Asian and Silver Carp in the Missouri River, as it appears. Hope that helps!

edit on 22-7-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join