It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Royal baby: Kate gives birth to boy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
AND They're going to name him BUBBA.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

Crown land doesn't technically mean she owns the land herself, It belongs to the government (in your case Canadas) and any revenues that come from it go to the Canadian government but it does say that she can not be alienated from it.

The only money she gets from crown land comes from the Duchy of Lancaster.
She does not receive any money from any other commonwealth country but england.
She can not sell the land If she wanted to anyhow.
edit on 23-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Lol, off topic blather is off topic.

Look, its been said before, we are unlikely to agree on the many facets of the Royal question, and Im cool with that. Each to thier own. All I will say is, that if a person can enjoy a moment, then I reckon it ought to be enjoyed, although I can understand if not everyone enjoys the same moment, just the same way I love heavy metal, and some people think it sounds like angle grinders being over worked (which is also a sound I enjoy hehe).

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

If you or I owned land we could sell it, build on it, do whatever we wanted with it (within the laws relating to such topcis, in the nation where the land happens to be). I think you will find that her ownership of that land is not the same matter, and that it is not PERSONALLY owned by her, in any fashion that you or I would find familiar.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join