It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Royal baby: Kate gives birth to boy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

This is big news in Britain is part of their monarchy history, I love history and that is why I am so happy with this birth, for those that thinks this is just a baby, well not is not just a baby is a baby been born with a tittle and belonging to the rich history of a country while many other babies will make history on their own born on the same day, this baby already have history.

I am so sorry TrueBrit that many Americans can not understand the meaning of such a birth, because American history has been bypassed by nothing but propaganda crap, the Kardashians that is what in America is considered Hollywood Royalty and American idol.

But I am a lover of history and I know how many in Britain will be celebrating such news, don't mind the illiterate in the importance of history.

I know Is tradition.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Well , while I am at it, I will have to explain to them why, even when I was living on the streets, I was better off than most Ethiopians too, whats your point? I was and am still pretty skint by British standards, but Im pretty affluent by the standards of some fellow in a mud hut who eats a handful of rice once a day. And another thing, there are an awful lot of people in this country who are MANY times richer than the Royal family. Why arent you after them about it? After all, the Royal family have far more checks and balances on thier funds than some of the tycoons and businessmen and women out there who have been sitting on vast fortunes, while dodging taxes and all the rest. Why not ask them, those who have total freedom with thier money, to go and contribute?

After all, its big corperations which are keeping Ethiopia, and other African nations down these days, not the British Empire!!
edit on 23-7-2013 by TrueBrit because: Spelling correction

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Please, do me a favour.
I didn't say a word about how much these parasites bring in in tourism, if some dumb Japanese tourist wants to get a picture of Buck House, I don't give a sh1t. As far as tax goes, I don't pay any. I haven't paid tax for years so I have no axe to grind about them being a drain on the public purse.
Diplomacy. Give me a break! These reptiles are all related so what you call diplomacy is what I call visiting the family. It's more private than Bilderberg.
Also these "down to earth chaps" you talk about, do you honestly think that these poor buggers had any sort of chance of a normal life with the upbringing they had. Believe me TrueBrit these people are not normal, they are not like you or I, they have been trained from birth to accept their role in life without question.
At the end of the day you will still carry on with your beliefs, that's cool, but bear in mind that the people that rule your world are no smarted than you.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sorry mate, I missed this bit earlier.

never free to run naked in the rain, or get steaming drunk and head butt a copper, or smash a window with a litter bin, or urinate in a public place, you see how you like a rod up your back, coated in gold though it may be.

C,mon TrueBrit, the royal family have done much much worse than these things you mentioned, they kill people for goodness sake! they can get away with pissing in public and butting coppers, whereas me and you get a kicking in the cells and six months.
edit on 23-7-2013 by abdel because: mine your own business

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

All the money and education in the world cannot buy raw intelligence, as evidenced by Prince Phillip, the Duke of Edinburgh. That is hardly the point.

The point is, that there is no reason for all this hatred pointed at the Royal family of today. I do not hold with the idea that the sins of one generation pass on to others, and since we have had parliament in control of every facet of our armed forces, the treasury, no matter whose face is on the bills, taxation, administration and so on, for hundreds of years now, the Royal family themselves have nothing to answer for, not a damned thing. They are just about the only thing about the structure of Britain today, which, since they have no power, have nothing to do with the problems and troubles facing the country now, in times past, and in the future.

They do however, provide a figurehead, a rally point for the mind, and for me provide a reminder of our past, a past we are doomed to repeat if we should forget it, and even though that in and of itself could be considered negative, I cannot see it, or them, as such. They are just people, caught up in situations they had no choice but to be born into, something which binds them to me, and to every other person on this rock we call Great Britain.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

This parasite is just another in the long line of parasites that truly believe that they are better than you because of their geneology.

They're hardly parasites! They inherited their titles and were born into a life of privilege for sure.

However, to believe they don't work very hard for a living and earn money isn't right. They cost each tax payer £0.75p per year, I mean seriously! £0.75p A YEAR!, I loose that in loose change in a week.

Then when you consider the monies gained by their placement as Head of State, they actually bring in more money than they cost. Something like three times as much off the top of my head.

They don't have the freedoms we have, or the luxury of anonymity. Every aspect of their lives is open to public scrutiny and opinion. They have a duty and role set upon them by birth, who would seriously want that?

It's not about idolising the individual as if they're life is more valuable than your own but respecting the person fulfilling an important role, a role thrust upon them which they do out of duty to the Country.

edit on 23-7-2013 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The royal family are more powerful than you realise. Did you know that the Queen owns 6% of the surface mass of the planet?
Unfortunately the sins of the fathers do pass onto the sons, as I said earlier, these people are trained from birth. They truly believe that they can do anything without any comeback whatsoever. What would you do in the same situation ? make you and your family rich by robbing the defenseless peasants in tax ? That's what they've been doing for generations.
And the Queen doesn't like this figurehead bollocks anymore than you do, she'd much rather be anonymous with her dogs and horses than prat around meeting the proles.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

The royal family are more powerful than you realise. Did you know that the Queen owns 6% of the surface mass of the planet?

Utter balls I am afraid. The United Kingdom may have a claim to such a thing, but not the Queen personally. Try again.

Unfortunately the sins of the fathers do pass onto the sons, as I said earlier, these people are trained from birth. They truly believe that they can do anything without any comeback whatsoever. What would you do in the same situation ? make you and your family rich by robbing the defenseless peasants in tax ? That's what they've been doing for generations.

The sins of the fathers only pass on to thier sons under draconian theocracies, and we arent in one of those here, despite efforts down the ages to make it happen, so that arguement can go hang. And, as previous posters have pointed out the Royal family do not rob us. They barely cost us anything per year to maintain, and make us millions of pounds per annum in return. Again, the arguement can go hang.

And the Queen doesn't like this figurehead bollocks anymore than you do, she'd much rather be anonymous with her dogs and horses than prat around meeting the proles.

Yes, I am sure she would. But she doesnt, because she has a duty, and one thing she has always done is her duty, and that makes her a bloody legend in my book, because so many people who have had easier duties, less invasive ones, have made such a piss poor job of it when compared to her composure, her solidarity, her sense of timeless grace that she exudes. She has certainly correctly fulfilled her duties in a far more complete way than most of the Prime Ministers of this great nation, with the noted exception of Winston Churchill of course. Most every other lackwit who ever took that job was piss bloody poor at it, and should have been thrown in the Thames rather than allowed to control even one stack of envelopes in one post office, let alone a nation.

I respect our Queen and our Royal family because they do thier duty, where those who have lesser duties (and I do not mean more important, I just mean less difficult, less time consuming, less all encompassing all consuming, less demanding and requiring less sacrifice, yes, sacrifice, than those of the Royals) often make a total balls up of it, day after day after day, until someone new is elected to take thier place and balls it up instead, in new and terrifying ways.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Somehow I don't think that we're going to see eye to eye on this one brother. Never mind.
Respect.
Abdel

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

As a Brit myself the royal family are the parasite and we need to get rid of these class labels. More people are now in debt and starving due to the banks and elites. Also isn't it price Philip that said he would like to come back as a virus and kill as many people as he can.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The Queen and rest of MI5 killed Princess Diana because the Queen didn't want her marrying a muslim also rumours were Diana was also pregnant but MI5 and royals hid the proof.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Do you know he said that? he is a conservationist he sees overpopulation as a danger to the planet, I agree with him.
I served him half a pint once nice bloke gave me a good tip.
Thing is you are in the minority the UK population are overwhelmingly for the royal family.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

Thats why she did over 430 royal engagements last year then?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

For your information we are all related to the royals but the royals don't seem to understand about class.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

also your an evil person to even think that genocide is a good idea. This planet has the resources to support more than you think if we all share and stop being greedy. Also if we get rid of greed then we can support one another without money and ego's and classes.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Urgh.

Another Monarch is born to then grow up feeding off the wealth of the British people while not doing a single thing to aid them.

How...what's the word...fitting.

I wish people would stop caring about the people who use to enslave you.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Who are the many people in the UK who are richer than the royal family?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When you look at it, we have no actual proof yet that the Royal Family are the Illuminati. There might be ones above them who are really pulling strings.

edit on 23-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Urgh.

Another Monarch is born to then grow up feeding off the wealth of the British people while not doing a single thing to aid them.

How...what's the word...fitting.

I wish people would stop caring about the people who use to enslave you.

~Tenth

I agree with you and from boymonkey74 I'm in the minority compared to the rest of the uk population. I think more people are getting sick of elites running the world and our lives.
edit on 7/23/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: edited name due to error

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Such a cute baby. Nice to see his daddy holding him.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join