It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Royal baby: Kate gives birth to boy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
REALLY??

BREAKING NEWS?????

No lie, I told this to my pops earlier. The aliens could announce their existence and try to takeover the world AND ww3 could start in the meantime, BUT SKY STILL WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THEIR STUPID CAMERAS AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!

It's soooo hard being a non-english guy who watches sky at these times lol

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The royal baby's birth date was predictable (at least I did via private emails and conversations):
7/22/13 was all in the stars (at least it was probably planned and a C-section was an option).
1) Full Moon
2) Sun Enters Leo
3) Jupiter conjunct Mars
In addition there are some numerological coincidences with the birth date and the royal wedding date (4/29/11). "11" is a master number and is prevalent here: Months 7 + 4 = 11; date 29; 2 + 9 = 11; date 22: 11 x 2 = 22.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Man, a mammal gave birth to another mammal, that's just .. WOW. I wasn't prepared for that. I am sure the hundreds of billions of galaxies and stars and intelligent species throughout the universe (and beyond) are closely watching this cosmological event.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
And in other news approximately 11,000 children were born in the US today with little to no fanfare because they weren't born to super special parents. No wonder this world is so screwed up, when people the world over have elevated useless people to a such a level of importance that when they give birth to another useless person it is world news. The only quality any of these people have is they have convinced the masses somehow they are deserving of any attention at all.

insert clapping man gif.

glad someone said it and very well at that. i'm glad the baby and family are healthy but honestly how serfdom has become the new vogue.

the good news is, this boy will probably have a chance to grow up and be a human being instead of a pampered govt. mobster like the rest of the lot. Since there is no way on Gods green earth these douche bags will be anything but the same as us all, when the dust settles post global economic collapse.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And in other news... congrats to the other 300,000+ babies born today. Condolences to the almost 200,000 who died today.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
6 odd billion plus 1 more.
Yay.
Didn't his grandpa say something about getting rid of useless eaters.
Me thinks he should be looking inward for his answer.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
why is this even remotely news
Sheeesh..sad.. very sad..

should be left for the high class celebs on the view

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Leos are born leaders, so is pretty much interesting that he is under leo influences.

I was surprised that is such a big baby, I mean Kate didn't even show that much, my son was 8 pounds 9 and I was big, but only gained 16 pound with him.

I am very happy with the birth of the new prince, things most be exiting in the UK.

edit on 22-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

SHE HAD HER BABY ON THE STAR OF DAVID ALIGNMENT!?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

See my post for star of david alignment.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I am very happy with the birth of the new prince, thinks most be exiting in the UK.

New prince??
he is just a baby.. with wealthy parents

nothing more

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Perhaps is nothing big in the US but in the UK is history, that is something we can not deny, I love things like this, it takes away from the crap that goes on everyday. Too bad we in the US do not have anything that will make big news like royalty been born, Unless you count the Kardashians as Hollywood royalty.

Sorry but I can not stop been excited about the news.
edit on 22-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Idol worships
But hey,.
what ever works for ya

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
The royal baby's birth date was predictable (at least I did via private emails and conversations):
7/22/13 was all in the stars (at least it was probably planned and a C-section was an option).
1) Full Moon
2) Sun Enters Leo
3) Jupiter conjunct Mars
In addition there are some numerological coincidences with the birth date and the royal wedding date (4/29/11). "11" is a master number and is prevalent here: Months 7 + 4 = 11; date 29; 2 + 9 = 11; date 22: 11 x 2 = 22.

Aww, you beat me to it. In any case, GET creative all you illuminati experts. Lots of material here including bigass supermoon gracing the occasion tonight. The prince of darkness born?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Is this really breaking alternative news?

Its all over the mainstream media...

No disrespect, OP, but don't we have more important things to talk about?

Like the NDAA that was just re-legalized?

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Most of the replies here

Exactly the reason I didn't bother posting it

Congratulations to the royals and indeed every new parent

Cody

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 23-7-2013 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2013 by sepermeru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Oh come on, are you telling me theres no room for report on a happy story, which has, wether you agree with monarchy itself, made many people in the UK, as well as the family themselves, very happy indeed?

This story is pretty important wether you happen to be a mad royalist like myself, or someone who has an interest in the political element of the story, I think its worthy of some bandwidth here.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Incapable of talking about different subjects at once?
TrueBrit has it spot on, the baby has lifted our spirits here in the UK, why deny us that?

Oh and Long live our future King.

Rule Britannia!!

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
It just doesn't matter and I'm absolutely staggered at the amount of pro-monarchists on ATS. I can't see any more obvious an illustration of injustice in the world, and for the UK to consider itself a leading nation with this anachronism - not just still present, but so popular - seems ridiculous.

The fawning press and population has the distinct feeling of cult-like behaviour to me. Truly bizarre for such an irrelevant event.

ATS being a conspiracy forum maybe a conspiracy viewpoint is in order. Why is the US press making this event into such an important and world shaking event of such great significance to Americans? Conspiracy theorists have proposed that the Queen of England and the royal family are some of the richest players in the world today. You are all slaves to money - the principals of American Revolution were lost when Woodrow Wilson sold out to the bankers and let the Federal Reserve take over the US. At that point England and the Monarchists re-took control of the US. So this baby born to one of the major ruling world families is truly just as important to us peons in the US as in England.

Otherwise it should be noted that my neighbors cat had five healthy kittens
- there is still justice in life.monarchy not withstanding.
edit on 23-7-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join