It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman helps rescue family from overturned vehicle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

George Zimmerman helps rescue family from overturned vehicle

www.wsbtv.com

SANFORD, Fla. —

Channel 9 has learned George Zimmerman helped rescue a family from their overturned SUV in Seminole County last week.

A man, woman and their two children were in the SUV when it crashed about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday in near Interstate 4 and SR-46 in Sanford.

When deputies arrived, they said Zimmerman and another man had already helped the victims out of the wreckage.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well i'm sure some here will believe that this is some sort of set up, given the nature of ATS and all.

I must admit that the first question that jumped into my head was, "Was the family white or black?" ... Personally, i don't think it matters, but based on the past few weeks and posts i've been reading here at ATS, it matters a great deal.

What say you ATSers?

www.wsbtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 22-7-2013 by OneEleven because: its fun

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

to borrow from another ATS er,,, was it a BLACK SUV??,,,, well i laughed,,,

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What people seem to forget is Zimmerman was active in his community.

He may have been misguided in his "policing" of his own neighborhood but at its core he was concerned for his neighbors and sought to protect them.

Id say this is inline with his previous behavior.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
were they black white or hispanic.

The fact he did anything to help anyone must be a lie and race must have made up his mind.

Because hes such a monster.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The guy seems like a stand up dude. From his past of helping the homeless guy, the way he treated his neighbors, and now this.
edit on Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:46:33 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
IMHO I think he seen an opportunity to help clear his name and he took it....i dont think it was a setup or anything.

2nd

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just goes to show that Zimmerman isn't who the media makes him out to be. And I dont think it was a setup either.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Redden because: no reason

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Was he threatened by the truck? Did it look suspicious?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dieterhund

Of-course the truck was suspicious, it was driving down the road.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
How many times does this need to be repeated?

It turns out that the recently-acquitted yet much-maligned George Zimmerman was a friend to black America, having tutored black youths, stood up for homeless blacks and, yes, even supported Barack Obama, the black nominee for president, according to his friends. I would wager that few, if any, of the protesters, pundits, politicians and public figures who’ve been excoriating Zimmerman since his acquittal didn’t bother watching the trial from beginning to end. So their opinions are based solely on second-, third- or fourth-hand information — if any information at all.

link

But by all means, continue to present him as a racist when it suits your political agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just to those who are wishing him harm.

Imagine if it you in an over-turned vehicle and he saved you. what then? would you still hate the guy if he helped you?

if so... then you're just as bad as the guy you've accused.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I love how some of these post seem to be from people who swallow the MSM bs hook line and sinker, I thought this was ATS.

Don't we all know better by now to question EVERYTHING the media tells you, including the divisive race baiting that surrounds Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm not buying this story at all its waaaaay too convenient in my opinion

And I must admit I do find it surprising that here on ATS so many people brought it hook-line and sinker

Again I think this is waaaaay to convenient , wondering if it's to over shadow this news that is sure to get very interesting soon Possib le Jury Tampering in Zimmerman Case
edit on 22-7-2013 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Please contribution additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join