It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Fish Kill Deepens Dead Bird Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This problem has been happening since 2009. First it was dead birds everywhere falling from the sky and now dead fish washing ashore. This pattern is increasing dramatically since 2011-2013. It’s happening all around the Globe and is sudden. Some have speculated Biological agents, HAARP, Virus’s, Terrorism, UFO’s, Polar Shift, and even Bible Prophecy.

That fireworks explanation has had me thinking to back to July 5th, mass reports of Orange Sphere UFO’s were reported to MUFON. I speculate the orange is something different all together. In 2010 approx. 100 birds fell on a British home. I hope it doesn’t happen to me.

Some birds were poisoned intentionally. It doesn’t account for the mass though. Regardless; is this a cover-up or environment or what?
Hundreds of animals, fish and birds from Florida natural lagoon are mysteriously dead

More events of mass wild-life species deaths are occurring exponentially, usually without explanation. Often the immediate problem is recognized, but what caused the problem remains unknown.
The term “non-point pollution” pops up, indicating that the source of the problem comes from more than one polluter.

Although several usual suspects are named and gathered in the media, they are merely loosely discussed, but not seriously investigated by journalists, government agencies, or legal authorities.
Industrial representatives routinely influence media and government to ignore the situation or, at best, go through the motions, skim the event’s surface, and leave with nothing conclusive. Either way, there’s no accountability or environmental resolution.

The Indian Creek killing fields

The Indian River Lagoon stretches out for 156 miles along the eastern Florida coast and has been a leading North American haven of bio-diversity with 600 species of fish and sea mammals and 300 species of birds. They are in jeopardy now.

At one point, dolphin deaths occurred daily while manatees (sea cows) were dying at a rate of one a week. Over 300 pelicans, 46 dolphins, and 111 manatees have died as of June 20 2013. Even worse is the destruction of their natural feeding habitat, 47,000 acres of sea grass beds on the lagoon’s shallow water floors.

www.naturalnews.com...

MASS DEATH OF BIRDS AND FISH
www.realitysandwich.com...

Thousands of dead birds found poisoned

GRIGGSTOWN, NJ - January 26, 2009 (WPVI) -- Like some scary old Hitchcock movie, they seem to be everywhere, hundreds if not thousands of dead starlings and blackbirds littering lawns in the Griggstown section of Franklin Township.
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6625588

www.huffingtonpost.com...

3000 Dead Birds in Arkansas
www.foxnews.com...

Mid-Winter Mass Animal Deaths
en.wikipedia.org...

Dead Birds in Sweden and Millions of dead Fish
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dead birds, Fish, and Sea crabs Dead around the World
voices.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 22-7-2013 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2013 by wonderworld because: wow too many quotes

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It has probably got something to do with those steel barrels full of nuclear waste they discarded in the english channel in the 60s they have probably started to rust open, and we wasn't the only ones dumping nuclear waste into the ocean i think the Americans and Russians was doing it too and India is always dumping huge amounts of crap in the ocean too i think the mystery is explained lol.
edit on 22-7-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
It has probably got something to do with those steel barrels full of nuclear waste they discarded in the english channel in the 60s they have probably started to rust open, and we wasn't the only ones dumping nuclear waste into the ocean i think the Americans and Russians was doing it too and India is always dumping huge amounts of crap in the ocean too i think the mystery is explained lol.
edit on 22-7-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

That is a scary scenario! "Steel Barrels of nuclear waste in the ocean"! There goes the human eco-system.

new topics

join