It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Palestinian Source Claims Yasser Arafat is Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Not exactly an unbiased source, but at least it shows what I mentioned in my above post...

Now that is what I'm talking about. SOME type of proof of the claim anyway, even if it might or might not be accurate.

At least many of us know (who didn't before) that this is not conjecture. THIS is what Above Top Secret and ATSNN are about.

I stand corrected and better informed. Thanks Gazrok.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just read your link Gazrok, thanks for the info. I never would have dreamed there may have been a ver different side to arrafat than his public persona, it just goes to show me I should always keep my eyes and ears open to others opinions:>

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I heard today that arafat's wife gets 150,000 usd a month. Also I had heard yesterday about arafat's wealth. Where did he get all his money?

She gets it as a stipend from the PLO's funds.

HIS money was actually the PLO's money, but he has long diverted funds into swiss accounts, investments, etc. (or so it is claimed, even by former PLO accountants) The PLO's money came from largely "charities" for the liberation of Palestine, and other various Islamic charities. (not to imply that all Islamic charities are fronts, unfortunately though, many are). Many Arab nations also gave to the PLO, notably Iraq, Iran, Syria, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia.

I'm glad the obscure bit about the Romanian helped, hehe...just one of those useless pebbles rolling around up there....I think it was right next to the lyrics of the theme song for Gilligan's Island....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For some reason I have a feeling that his corpse is going to be stolen from whatever burial site and his body used as some type of patriotic demonstration.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I would honestly appreciate a response to my, and others, questions about him being a pedophile and a rapist. Where did this come from? Is it true? If you say it is true, can we have a link or something?
Thanks...

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You obviously missed this....

Not exactly an unbiased source, but at least it shows what I mentioned in my above post...

www.jerusalem.indymedia.org...

Name was Mihai Pacepa (spelled it wrong originally), if any doing further searches....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Gazrok, could these possible peadophilic and homosexual tendancies be the reason why his own wife had left Palestine and resided in france? and it may also explain why she recieves so much money from his accounts, this would make a good bribe to keep her quiet if she knew or found out anything damaging he may want to keep hidden from world?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join