It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Palestinian Source Claims Yasser Arafat is Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The latest news on the health of the Palestinian leader is that he has suffered a brain hemmorage today and is now dead. The Foreign Minister for Palesitine, Nabil Shaath, is currently denying such claims.

PARIS (Reuters) - Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat suffered a brain hemorrhage on Tuesday and aides said he had died at a French hospital, but confusion over his fate grew as officials insisted in public that he still clung to life.

Foreign Minister Nabil Shaath, in a strenuous denial, said the Palestinian president, 75, was "very much alive," but at least five senior sources said he had succumbed to the mystery illness that led to his being flown to Paris on Oct. 29.

Reuters News

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is the latest go-round with the media regarding Arafat. It seems many want the world to believe he is still fine in a hospital in Paris. The truth of the matter may take some time to come out, as well as why authorities are keeping such silence on the whole matter.

It is also unknown what Arafat was suffering from during this battle for life. Some have speculated illness, while others claim he was poisoned.

Additional ATSNN Stories:
Yasser Arafat's Life Support to be Removed?
Arafat's Health Condition Unknown
Arafat In France, May Have Leukemia

Additional Above Top Secret Threads:
Israel won't allow Arafat burial on Mount
Arafat's Death Reported, Immediately Denied

[edit on 9-11-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

[edit on 10-11-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Other News Agencies starting to spike:

ABC News is taking the same story regarding Arafat's Death.
Palestinian Sources Say Arafat Dead, Others Deny

Indian Express
Arafat dead, say aides; not quite, say others

Sydney Morning Herald (subscription)
Arafat dead, Palestinian sources say Sydney

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Now its the question of where he will be allowed to be buried.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Regardless of whether one hates him or loves him, there can be no doubt that Arafat is a significant personage of our time.

It would be nice if his death was handled with a little dignity and straighforwardness.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think for all practical purposes, he's been dead for some days. My guess is that he's being kept on life support while others jockey for position in the background to succeed him. What this points to is a huge amount of turmoil once the fatal announcement is made. Brace yourselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Palestinian sources are now saying that they are waiting for the arrival of a senior cleric to give the go ahead to disconnect Arafat from Life Support.

From there they are planning for a funeral in Cario with the Burial to be at Arafat's Mukata Compound in Ramallah.

Hopefully a burial in Ramallah will keep his internment from turning into an all out conflict. Previous plans for his final resting place were on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Sharon and other members of the Israeli Parliment objected to Arafat being buried there.

Source
Earlier ATSNN article on Arafat Burial: Sharon Wil NOT Allow Arafat Burial at Al Aqsa

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
It is also unknown what Arafat was suffering from during this battle for life. Some have speculated illness, while others claim he was poisoned.

AIDS He's a notorious homosexual pedophile and rapist. The
people around him will push the poisoned conspiracy to further
try to cover up his bisexuality and his pedophilia - Both of which
are against the Muslim religion. It sure wouldn't look good for
a Muslim 'hero' to be uncovered as a bisexual pedophile rapist
who stole billions of $$$$ from them.

Wonder if the Palestinians will be able to get back the 9 billion
dollars that Arafat stole from them and that he has hidden away
in Switzerland and other countries.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He's a notorious homosexual pedophile and rapist.

Really!? A pedophile and a rapist. I dind't know that.....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yesterday, there was a press confrence held and all the major news orgs (Fox, MSNBC, CNN) covered it. In the PC, it was said that Arafat is NOT dead, and he continues to go on in a coma. They do not want to remove life support from him because it goes agians religeous beliefs. This press conference was held to end all the speculation and world wide rumors.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is the sixth time. I wish he would just die.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Maybe now it will be the Palestinian peoples choice of leader who will be elected to power through fair means such as voting....but I doubt that this will happen as Palestine has lived with war and internal conflict for as long as I can remeber.....sadly I think his death will bring about the deaths of hundreds of younger Palestinians all battling for the power to rule and dictate Palestines future. May whatever god you pray to be with you all

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how they know he is a pedophile and a rapist.....I'm curious.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Your not the only 1, give us some evidence of these allegations please?
or at the very least a link, I dont believe he's a peadophile, but rape is a device of control and fear that is used widespread throughout the palestine and israel thanks to Mossad, but that doesnt mean that arafat was part of this.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I believe also that he is death, his burial is already in the planning and I think that the reason it has not been anounced is to give time to chose a replacement.

I wonder if we will find out how he really die for real.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
He may not be completely dead, but I think they know exactly when he will be. They are already preparing the spot at the Mukata in Ramallah for his burial. They say he is still showing signs of life, so they won't remove him from life support. I don't really believe that, unless they consider the rise and fall of his chest caused by the repirator pumping air into him a sign of life.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
AIDS He's a notorious homosexual pedophile and rapist. The
people around him will push the poisoned conspiracy to further
try to cover up his bisexuality and his pedophilia - Both of which
are against the Muslim religion.

How can you make a claim like this and not have a shred of proof?

I too would like to know how you came up with this one.

Seems more like a bunch of hatred disguised as "knowledge".

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

How can you make a claim like this and not have a shred of proof?

I too would like to know how you came up with this one.

According to Mikhail Paceepa (sp?), former head of Romanian intelligence...

If I recall correctly, he was one of the highest ranking communist defectors. His dossier on Arafat reflects a homosexual relationship with one of his teachers, as well as with various bodyguards, as well as young boys, showing a preference for blond German ones...

I'd give a link, but got to go to the bank, and a simple Google should turn it up....

[edit on 10-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I hope he passes soon to put his family at ease. I would hate to go through something like this

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not exactly an unbiased source, but at least it shows what I mentioned in my above post...

www.jerusalem.indymedia.org...

Name was Mihai Pacepa (spelled it wrong originally), if any doing further searches....

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I heard today that arafat's wife gets 150,000 usd a month. Also I had heard yesterday about arafat's wealth. Where did he get all his money?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join