It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Kali74
Half the country thinks he murdered or set into motion a chain of events that resulted in a 17 year old getting shot to death.

The last statistic I saw said that, after seeing the facts in the trial, %75 believe him to be innocent.

edit on 7/22/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

i would be under the %75 percent that believe he was innocent considering the facts, evidence and the judicial system. i still believe he got away with manslaughter. i can't prove it in a court of law and neither could the prosecutors. i bet if you polled those people and ask them if they believe zimmerman got away with manslaughter it would be a lot closer to 50-50.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not buying this story at all its waaaaay too convenient in my opinion

And I must admit I do find it surprising that here on ATS so many people brought it hook-line and sinker

Again I think this is waaaaay to convenient , wondering if it's to over shadow this news that is sure to get very interesting soon Possib le Jury Tampering in Zimmerman Case
edit on 22-7-2013 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Hmm thought this was ATS, the site were we look closer at stories instead of taking the MSM at face value.... guess I'm on the wrong site for conspiracies

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

Any supporting evidence of this being staged? Or is this another case of denial that someone who was perceived as a murderer can actually have the capacity to help another human being in need?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

there is one thing to take something hook line and sinker, and another to make things up as you go because it doesn't fit a personal narrative of said event(s).
edit on 7/22/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Nope but I've been on this site a long time, and lots of discussions about topics and ideas are just that "ideas" people's thoughts. That's still okay here right??? or do we all have to march in line with the majority opinion.

In my opinion which I'm quite free to have last I checked... this smells way funny... like Osama's body being tossed at sea

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
reply to post by ugie1028

Nope but I've been on this site a long time, and lots of discussions about topics and ideas are just that "ideas" people's thoughts. That's still okay here right??? or do we all have to march in line with the majority opinion.

In my opinion which I'm quite free to have last I checked... this smells way funny... like Osama's body being tossed at sea

Welcome to ATS...where we are supposed to question everything on the MSM.......unless it falls inline with our personal beliefs

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Sadly that is what it has become. Now you get lambasted for not following the popular opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
GZ rescues driver and help the family in an auto accident --- isn't that the greatest of all ironies. This couldn't have happened at a better time for George. He's had a tough time lately in letting people know that he's a real and caring person who works diligently for his fellow man - bravely!!!. AMEN

George Zimmerman is doing what comes natural to him - protecting/helping others in his community. God's grace comes at a time when its most needed to help George to help others -- fantastic. Now lets see what the race-baiters do with this one. Obama should call and congratulate - if he was man i.e.

GZ will probably get hired soon..........

=======================================================================================

Lambast? Oh yea..........I heard the term a little while ago - someone used it to let me know how kind he was by not "lambasting" me regarding the fact that I posted a thread on this topic - NOW "lambasted" - that's why I am here.
edit on 22-7-2013 by Lysistrata because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoreallyknows
reply to post by muse7

Sadly that is what it has become. Now you get lambasted for not following the popular opinion.

Sorry personal opinion has little to do with this, since the beginning like with almost everything has to do with facts! So the only fact we have right now, with this particular story is that Zimmerman and someone else helped save a family of 4 from an accident.

Now it's funny you'd question the authenticity of it all, why did most people not question the original story from the MSM of making someone a monster?

You think multiple news sources, including some of the ones that took every shot at him suddenly want to give some kind of credibility for all the wrongs they've done with the previous case and all got together and decided to give him a feel good story because they felt bad for him????

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

All of this smells like a BS PR stunt aided by the sandford police department...the same police department that refused to arrest George Zimmerman for 44 days

You mean the same Stanford Police Dept that evil ol' George called to the carpet for corruption?

While we have no way of knowing what Zimmerman's overall relationship to the department was, it is pretty safe to say that publicly demanding that the Police Chief lose his pension and accusing the department of covering up a crime is not the action of a man looking to endear himself with the department.

ZIMMERMAN COMPLAINED ABOUT SANFORD POLICE IN DEFENSE OF HOMELESS BLACK MAN

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
These reports are not mine...........I am posting news items as I see them.........Looking and hoping and praying that it was a non-white family.

1. The Sanford Police Department said the 29-year-old was one of two men who helped the family trapped inside their overturned Ford Explorer at the intersection of I-4 and route 417 in Florida on Thursday evening. It is Zimmerman's first known public sighting since the verdict was announced on July 13.

======================================================================================

2. It’s being reported that Zimmerman has saved a family in Florida from a burning car. The accident happened on July 17th in Sanford, Florida near the intersection of Interstate 4 and State Road 46. Assisted by another man, Zimmerman approached the overturned blue Ford Explorer that was on fire. When officers with the Seminole County officers arrived, they spotted Zimmerman and the unidentified were assisting the family of four out of the car.

Zimmerman left the scene after making contact with police. I guess those same police gave old Zimmerman a pat on the back for once again helping them do their job? WTF?! I thought Zimmerman was in hiding and his own parents didn’t even know where he was?! He’s evidently still in Sanford being the local hero? Was this a Black family? That would seriously be the icing on Zimmerman’s mea culpa cake.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Zimmerman Saves Family of Four in Florida Car Crash, Extinguishes Car Fire
by Kerry Picket 22 Jul 2013, 10:35 AM PDT
Share This:
*Updated

On Wednesday, July 17 at about 5:45 PM Sanford Police responded to a single car accident in the area of I- 4 and State Road 46 in Sanford. A blue Ford Explorer SUV traveled off the road and rolled over. There were four occupants inside the vehicle, two parents and two children. An eyewitness to the accident told Breitbart News the SUV lost control in front of the witness's car. The SUV later caught fire.

The deputy reported, when he arrived on the scene that one of the two men helping the family was George Zimmerman. According to Sanford Police Zimmerman had a fire extinguisher with him. The eyewitness told Breitbart News he helped assist the family out of the vehicle and put out the fire with the extinguisher.
"Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash, which was why he was not referenced in the police report," a Sanford Police spokeswoman told Breitbart News. "He left after making contact with the deputy. There were no reports of injuries of any of the vehicle's occupants," she said.

An eyewitness to the accident told Breitbart News that people on the scene recognized Zimmerman and thanked him for his help before he left.

Zimmerman's location has been unknown since he was found "not guilty" of second degree murder and manslaughter of Trayvon Martin recently.

George Zimmerman grabs fire extinguisher, pulls family from overturned SUV
3:10 PM 07/22/2013
“What if George hadn’t gotten out of his truck?”

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

These reports are not mine...........I am posting news items as I see them.........Looking and hoping and praying that it was a non-white family.

WHAT FREAKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHAT THE SKIN COLOR OF THE CRASH VICTIMS ARE? I could say, "I am sorry for yelling," but that would be a lie in this case...

In all honesty, why would you care? Zimmerman did not care what the color of his attacker was....all he cared about was getting out alive...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

WHAT FREAKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHAT THE SKIN COLOR OF THE CRASH VICTIMS ARE? I could say, "I am sorry for yelling," but that would be a lie in this case...

In all honesty, why would you care? Zimmerman did not care what the color of his attacker was....all he cared about was getting out alive...

Are you missing the point - intentionally?

BTW - You said.........."all he cared about was getting out alive... "

Really? Seems to me that all he cared about was getting the FAMILY OUT ALIVE. And the truck driver.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I'll wait to see the family interviewed and describe how he pulled them out. Until then this is no different then when the media had 19 pics of high jackers almost instantly after the planes crashed with no REAL evidence they had flown the planes. Sorry not sorry

Oh and for all of you complaining this was turning into a race war isn't it convenient how this story canceled out all those protest headlines... but hey I'm just making observations... totally not fact but man they might of dodged a bullet with this amazingly timed rescue

edit on 22-7-2013 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I see that at least one juror B37 made up her mind on the basis of the law in the Op's video link, but also the environment that both men were living in.
Is that admission a cause for a retrial? I suppose you can't get more intellectual than that, notwithstanding the dummy in court being attacked by one of the dense/sorry defense lawyers to prove head injury..as if.

edit on 22-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join